BY COVER YOUR GRAY

Soft tip applicator for precise control.  Stays fresh looking until you shampoo it out. Root Touch Up, Light Brown see more...

• How long does this product stay in hair? ..about how many...1 Answers
  • Do they have this color in platinum blonde?1 Answers
  • Does this product actually work? I've been struggling wit...1 Answers
Sade K.
Powder Spgs, GA
I have used this on my moms hair many times before and it always got the job done! It's affordable and great. I recommend.
MoonChild M.
My mom would use this as well and for the most part it worked but I would advise getting an extra pair of hands.
Mitzi  L.
Loudon, TN
The product works fine, what is hard is actually applying it to your hair by yourself. NOT FUN.
Crisia L.
Worcester, MA
I definitely helped my mom use this product to touch up her roots and woow its amazing.
Claire B.
I have this product with a brush applicator (like mascara), not the foam tip shown. It is very difficult to apply to yourself (gets stuck in my hair), and leaves a chalky dull look. It looks like I put foundation in my hair.... I don't like it and would not buy again.
Lisa D.
Gadsden, AL
I purchased this when I noticed the old gray hairs creeping at my roots! I usually color my hair every 6 weeks and this works well to cover the gray at my roots right before I color!
Kadra T.
ontario
Do they have this color in platinum blonde?
PATRICIA V.
How long does this product stay in hair? ..about how many washes support?
Alicia N.
Does this product actually work? I've been struggling with grey hair since the age of 13

Walmart