BY COVER PUB CO

Cover Girl Ultimate Finish PowderSilk Blush Bordeaux see more...

• Is this hard to blend with your foundation?1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Robin L.
Salem, IN
Oh my... Not what I expected from Cover Girl at all. Very hard to apply and blend. Colors go on much darker than they look. I would get a shade at least 3 times lighter than you normally would. I would never recommend this.
Milagros L.
canyon lake, TX
Review for: Terracotta
Loves is one of the best blush the cover girl haves i loved and I remember so many compliments. Make me feel so good
Hannah B.
Lucedale, Mississippi
I love this blush it's comparable to the Maybelline blushes. It's kind of hard to blend but once you get it there it's a beautiful color I have all of complexion and it shows that wonderful he has kind of a sheer look to it and I don't think I'll be buying it again because it's really not one of my favorites I just had to try it out because the color looks real
Yina A.
Review for: Bordeaux, Terracotta
Mi maquillaje tiene un final feliz cuando utilizo cover po, colores para diferentes gustos y una exelente pigmentación hacen de este acabado de mi maquillaje, algo único y fuera de serie, me encanta.
Kendra J.
Greenwood, AR
Is this hard to blend with your foundation?