BY COVERGIRL

Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas. see more...

Bek K.
Bek K.
Silverdale, WA
I bought this foundation when I first started wearing makeup and it was just bad. I'd prefer to go out with out foundation than with this. It has very light coverage, not very covering at all. I have very olive skin tone and nothing matched without being totally yellow. Wouldn't buy again.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Terrible coverage. Seemed to run off my face. Way too thin. Even though it's supposed to be good for the skin it actually made my chin break out. Plus it felt heavy on my face, probably because I had too use a ton of product to get the coverage I need
Rebecca Z.
Rebecca Z.
Chula Vista
Not pricey and does the job great. Can find at local wal mart or drugstore. First time user, would buy again. Easy to apply and use.
Natalia D.
Natalia D.
I've used this before. I started buying this when I had first started using makeup. I still have one of these that I use and it is amazing!
Lucy T.
Lucy T.
San Antonio, TX
Covergirl warm beige sensitive skin liquid makeup was gentle on my skin .provided the right amount of coverage without being heavy on my face. Glided on smoothly
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
This makeup doesn't last all day unless you prime your skin before hand, then it will last longer. But the consistency is heavy and I've noticed after a while my skin is very oily and the product melts off.
Abby H.
Abby H.
This foundation left my skin very oily. The coverage didn't last long. I would not buy this again. There are better products out there.
Shawna E.
Shawna E.
Rio Rancho, NM
This product I got when I did my gf's sisters makeup and it was too horrible. I put some on my hand before I did her face and good thing I did... This product is runny, doesn't dry evenly, and has a bad odor. Stay away lol!
Shianne P.
Shianne P.
Candler, NC
I honestly hate this foundation. I was in the shade ivory, but this foundation has a bad smell, very tacky and sticky & does not blend out well. Very bad for my oily skin. Definitely do not recommend!
Ann G.
Ann G.
I have used this and likes it a lot. My daughter is currently using it. It doesn't break our face out or cause redness.
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
destiny m.
How do you guys feel about this product
Naneq H.
Naneq H.
How does this makeup feel on your face?
Phylisity S.
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA
Does this product have good coverage?
Emma K.
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA
On a rate from 1-10, how much coverage?