Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas.
Photos (16)
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Somerville, MA

Only foundation I've used for over 10 years! Absolutely love the feeling of it on my skin, not heavy at all!
Jenn C.
Jenn C.

This foundation smells horribly. It has awful coverage and feels more like a paint than a makeup product.
Gabbie G.
Gabbie G.

I'm light skinned and this product make me look so pink . I was very disappointed. I got the right color
Katie F.
Katie F.
Lowell, MA

Terrible stuff. Not the same color as it says it is. Covers my skin in like mud. It's not very nice.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Strathmore, CA

This stays on all day. But sometimes is obvious you have foundation on unless you blend very well.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA

The price is pretty affordable I just didn't like that it didn't have a whole lot of coverage:
yesenia c.
yesenia c.

Really good foundation for all skin types but especially for sensitive skin it won't irritate
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA

I have used this several times and it's a great foundation. It's affordable and does the job
Ivon M.
Ivon M.

I love this product it's one of my absolute favorites and definitely recommend to anyone
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Port St Lucie, FL

I did not really care for this product. Doesn't seem to cover up very well or blend well
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA

Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
destiny m.

How do you guys feel about this product
Naneq H.
Naneq H.

How does this makeup feel on your face?
Emma K.
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA

On a rate from 1-10, how much coverage?
Phylisity S.
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA

Does this product have good coverage?