Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas.
Photos (16)
Gabbie G.
Gabbie G.

I'm light skinned and this product make me look so pink . I was very disappointed. I got the right color
Katie F.
Katie F.
Lowell, MA

Terrible stuff. Not the same color as it says it is. Covers my skin in like mud. It's not very nice.
Eyleen U.
Eyleen U.
Toronto, Ontario

I had this fundations and also they are really good when you buy a farmacy products are amazing
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA

The price is pretty affordable I just didn't like that it didn't have a whole lot of coverage:
yesenia c.
yesenia c.

Really good foundation for all skin types but especially for sensitive skin it won't irritate
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA

I have used this several times and it's a great foundation. It's affordable and does the job
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Port St Lucie, FL

I did not really care for this product. Doesn't seem to cover up very well or blend well
Mary A.
Mary A.
Whitley City, KY

I used this product years ago. It dried my face out and the color was always wrong!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Wingate, Nc

This product cakes up on me. Their newer foundations are much better for oily skin.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Hayden, ID

Pretty good and inexpensive product works alright if you have a fairly low budget
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA

Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
destiny m.

How do you guys feel about this product
Naneq H.
Naneq H.

How does this makeup feel on your face?
Emma K.
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA

On a rate from 1-10, how much coverage?
Phylisity S.
Phylisity S.
chicopee, ma

Does this product have good coverage?

Join Now