Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas.
Photos (16)
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Strathmore, CA

This stays on all day. But sometimes is obvious you have foundation on unless you blend very well.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA

The price is pretty affordable I just didn't like that it didn't have a whole lot of coverage:
yesenia c.
yesenia c.

Really good foundation for all skin types but especially for sensitive skin it won't irritate
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA

I have used this several times and it's a great foundation. It's affordable and does the job
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Port St Lucie, FL

I did not really care for this product. Doesn't seem to cover up very well or blend well
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Wingate, Nc

This product cakes up on me. Their newer foundations are much better for oily skin.
Mary A.
Mary A.
Whitley City, KY

I used this product years ago. It dried my face out and the color was always wrong!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Hayden, ID

Pretty good and inexpensive product works alright if you have a fairly low budget
haley c.
haley c.
Goodlettsville, TN

I use cover girl liquid foundation all the time and it is great on my skin!
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Newton, WV

Overall a decent foundation but there is an odd smell to it so I only use it when I run out of my other products! Works well with my beauty blender and foundation brushes and they still cleanup well! Great for sensitive skin but not a lot of options and hard to match my skin tone without mixing two or more shades! Cheap though!
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA

Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
destiny m.

How do you guys feel about this product
Naneq H.
Naneq H.

How does this makeup feel on your face?
Emma K.
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA

On a rate from 1-10, how much coverage?
Phylisity S.
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA

Does this product have good coverage?

Join Now