BY COVERGIRL

Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas. see more...

Keyonna B.
Fayette , MS
I am a darker complexion so it's really hard to find a shade in this that's not too light or dark. However it does give medium to full coverage if you can find the correct color.
Carly S.
Portage, PA
I love this cover girl warm beige sensitive skin liquid makeup. My skin tone is oily. Yes very nice packaging the bottle was wrapped up nice. Yes very easy to apply. I bought it at Wal-Mart it was cheap.
kimberly p.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is pretty good if you have sensation skin and need a quick cover up. I gave it a 2 as it doesn't finish well on my face and I prefer a matte finish.
Sara S.
I love most of cover girl's products but not this one. It applies thick even with a beauty blender. It's also I little orange which I definitely don't want in a foundation.
Kaylee N.
I use cover girl liquid foundation everyday! It's a great mix of color with plenty of choices. Also, t is liquid and easy to apply. Some brands say liquid but they are not easy to apply. I would really recommend cover girl!
Taiane M.
Hornell
It's so rare to me to find a liquid make up for my skin that is good and do not give me alergies! This sensitive skin liquid from cover girl I recommend 100% because is great
Haileigh C.
New London, WI
It's rare for me to find a foundation that I like and that matches my skin tone. Unfortunately this foundation didn't work out for me; it was too liquidy, patched off and had a vinegar scent!
Tinija C.
I love this product it's my go to in the winter for my foundation
Ive even slept in it and showered and it was still on! I would differently recommend this for a smooth winter foundation
Fufu M.
Homer Glen, IL
I love trying new foundations! I have tried this foundation and considering I've tried many. I don't like this one. It was much coverage at all and actually was oily on the skin.
I searched high and low for a foundation that didnt clog my pours, leave my skin oily or smear on my clothes. This covergirl foundation is by far the best ive found!!! Thanks covergirl.
mariela a.
Chula Vista, CA
Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
How do you guys feel about this product
Naneq H.
How does this makeup feel on your face?
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA
On a rate from 1-10, how much coverage?
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA
Does this product have good coverage?