Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas.
Photos (16)
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Kingston, PA
April 17, 2017, 12:08 a.m.
Review for: Cover Girl Warm Beige Sensitive Skin Liquid Make Up
First I'll start off by saying that finding a foundation that matches is VERY HARD. I tried out this particular foundation to match the color of the tan that I have received from vacation. When I first applied it I loved the way it looked. It was easy to blend and was great for covering the dark spots underneath my eyes. Over time it began to not blend as well. For example, in my room (which I believe has decent lighting) it looked completely natural. However, once I stepped outside, one of my friends pointed out that certain spots on my face were orange. I was confused for a while because I had checked it in all different lighting. So, this product is great IF you can find the perfect skin color. It also, when it looked natural, always lasted me through my entire day of work/school!
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Crestview, FL
Feb. 22, 2017, 11:50 p.m.
Review for: Cover Girl Warm Beige Sensitive Skin Liquid Make Up
This is an oldie but a goodie. Was one of the first product as far as makeup I originally used. Guess what? Small fortunes later I am going back to that light weight, perfectly flawless, keep me at the top of my game, tried and true, CoverGirl!
Alisha R.
Alisha R.
May 23, 2017, 12:23 a.m.
Review for: Cover Girl Warm Beige Sensitive Skin Liquid Make Up
I've been using this foundation since I first started doing my makeup. And I have to say that it works so great for sensitive skin and the shades are amazing .... the only problem was that it didn't stay on all day and didn't give me full coverage all day, but it may also vary with your skin! Just try it I loved it!
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Florence, MS
May 7, 2017, 12:12 a.m.
Review for: Cover Girl Warm Beige Sensitive Skin Liquid Make Up
I love this product! I have really sensitive skin so literally anything I put on my face makes it break out. However, this product keeps that breakout to a minimum. It matches my skin tone perfectly and I don't have as bad a breakout as I normally would!! Love!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
April 29, 2017, 11:07 p.m.
Review for: Cover Girl Warm Beige Sensitive Skin Liquid Make Up
I liked this foundation because it does work well but I felt like it gave me a bit too much coverage. Also, it got cakey by my nose and around my eyes. I'm just not a fuller coverage girl. Would be great for someone else that was!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Corona, CA
Feb. 18, 2017, 4:38 a.m.
Review for: Cover Girl Warm Beige Sensitive Skin Liquid Make Up
This foundation has very little coverage and will need to use too much product to get a decent amount of coverage. I don't recommend this for a night out because your face will not stay matte.
June 20, 2017, 1:41 p.m.
Review for: Cover Girl Warm Beige Sensitive Skin Liquid Make Up
This product is okay! But I have a lot of things I don't like about it.... the packaging is kinda wired so the product is hard to get out! It drys really patchy on the skin! This product also has close to 0 coverage! I would not buy this product again!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
June 8, 2017, 8:35 p.m.
Review for: Cover Girl Warm Beige Sensitive Skin Liquid Make Up
I love this product it doesn't break my skin out or dry it out and it lasts all day without having to be touched up. It's also very affordable and you can buy it just about anywhere
Elex J.
Elex J.
Huntington , Wv
April 21, 2017, 1:18 p.m.
Review for: Cover Girl Warm Beige Sensitive Skin Liquid Make Up
I personally am not crazy about this foundation. None of the colors match my skin well enough to look natural. It also didn't wear well throughout the day. It became very splotchy and almost made my face look orange!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
June 19, 2017, 11:48 p.m.
Review for: Cover Girl Warm Beige Sensitive Skin Liquid Make Up
I like this foundation but it don't last long on your face but the good thing it have full coverage on your face Cover Girl Warm Beige Sensitive Skin Liquid Make Up
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
destiny m.
How do you guys feel about this product
Naneq H.
Naneq H.
How does this makeup feel on your face?
Emma K.
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA
On a rate from 1-10, how much coverage?
Phylisity S.
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA
Does this product have good coverage?