Cover Girl Warm Beige Sensitive Skin Liquid Make Up uploaded by Maria B.Cover Girl Warm Beige Sensitive Skin Liquid Make Up uploaded by Katie R.Cover Girl Warm Beige Sensitive Skin Liquid Make Up uploaded by Christy R.See all 17 photos

BY COVERGIRL

Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas. see more...

• Does anyone else find this stuff to b...Yes this is amazing , love the... 1 Answers
  • Is this a good foundation? Because I'...I've tried this foundation and... 2 Answers
  • Who's mom also swears by this foundat...Omg my mom does! Her make up l... 1 Answers
Photos (17)
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Kingston, PA
First I'll start off by saying that finding a foundation that matches is VERY HARD. I tried out this particular foundation to match the color of the tan that I have received from vacation. When I first applied it I loved the way it looked. It was easy to blend and was great for covering the dark spots underneath my eyes. Over time it began to not blend as well. For example, in my room (which I believe has decent lighting) it looked completely natural. However, once I stepped outside, one of my friends pointed out that certain spots on my face were orange. I was confused for a while because I had checked it in all different lighting. So, this product is great IF you can find the perfect skin color. It also, when it looked natural, always lasted me through my entire day of work/school!
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Crestview, FL
This is an oldie but a goodie. Was one of the first product as far as makeup I originally used. Guess what? Small fortunes later I am going back to that light weight, perfectly flawless, keep me at the top of my game, tried and true, CoverGirl!
Alisha R.
Alisha R.
I've been using this foundation since I first started doing my makeup. And I have to say that it works so great for sensitive skin and the shades are amazing .... the only problem was that it didn't stay on all day and didn't give me full coverage all day, but it may also vary with your skin! Just try it I loved it!
Cathy R.
Cathy R.
I didn't care for this product that much because It had a grey tone to it. The application was flawless but the grey ashy tone to it made me not wear it. And eventually I gave it away. I purchased it at walmart, I will not but it  again because of the color. I wish they would broaden their undertones more.
Cam M.
Cam M.
Ok this foundation is also one of my all time favorite foundations.this is a very cheap and very afordbal. It compares to alternative not as well I think if u r looking for a full coverage foundation u will love this product.i would also recommend to a wide variety of people.
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Florence, MS
I love this product! I have really sensitive skin so literally anything I put on my face makes it break out. However, this product keeps that breakout to a minimum. It matches my skin tone perfectly and I don't have as bad a breakout as I normally would!! Love!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
I liked this foundation because it does work well but I felt like it gave me a bit too much coverage. Also, it got cakey by my nose and around my eyes. I'm just not a fuller coverage girl. Would be great for someone else that was!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Corona, CA
This foundation has very little coverage and will need to use too much product to get a decent amount of coverage. I don't recommend this for a night out because your face will not stay matte.
Veŕena V.
Veŕena V.
Not a good product if you have sensitive skin. But is good for the coverage but doesn't last long. If very active and began to sweat it gives u a terrible look of dry skin and comes right off if you try to wipe your face.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Pineville, LA
This stuff is awful will never purchase again the color match is terrible it's cakey and not blendable at all it's so thin and watery I almost didn't even wanna put it on my face but I bought but then trashed it
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
destiny m.
How do you guys feel about this product
Naneq H.
Naneq H.
How does this makeup feel on your face?
Phylisity S.
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA
Does this product have good coverage?
Emma K.
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA
On a rate from 1-10, how much coverage?