Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas.
Photos (14)
Brandy V.
Brandy V.
Laredo, TX

I've used this foundation a lot but the smell is kinda weird but, the foundation does stay on and well it covers up!
Rima C.
Rima C.
Hamtramck, MI

I love this foundation because it gives me a nice Dewey skin. It stays on with good primer. I bought it from cvs.
Lilibeth T.
Lilibeth T.
Brooklyn , NY

I used to like this foundation until I realized it was damaging my skin. I would not recommend it to not nobody.
elizabeth m.
elizabeth m.
Atlanta, GA

I honestly didn't like this foundation. I barely received any coverage. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Somerville, MA

Only foundation I've used for over 10 years! Absolutely love the feeling of it on my skin, not heavy at all!
Jenn C.
Jenn C.

This foundation smells horribly. It has awful coverage and feels more like a paint than a makeup product.
Gabbie G.
Gabbie G.

I'm light skinned and this product make me look so pink . I was very disappointed. I got the right color
Briana H.
Briana H.

This is the worst foundation every. There's no coverage but looks cakey and it oxidizes really badly
Rose G.
Rose G.

I like this foundation, but I feel like it doesn't have a full cover. It's more like a bb cream
Eyleen U.
Eyleen U.
Toronto, Ontario

I had this fundations and also they are really good when you buy a farmacy products are amazing
destiny m.
destiny m.

How do you guys feel about this product
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA

Is it a good makeup?
Naneq H.
Naneq H.

How does this makeup feel on your face?
Emily S.
Emily S.

How well does this product cover acne?
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury

Is this any good for all day look?

Join Now