BY COVERGIRL

Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas. see more...

Cover Girl Warm Beige Sensitive Skin Liquid Make Up
This product is okay! But I have a lot of things I don't like about it.... the packaging is kinda wired so the product is hard to get out! It drys really patchy on the skin! This product also has close to 0 coverage! I would not buy this product again!
Stephanie H.
I love this product it doesn't break my skin out or dry it out and it lasts all day without having to be touched up. It's also very affordable and you can buy it just about anywhere
Crystal M.
I like this foundation but it don't last long on your face but the good thing it have full coverage on your face Cover Girl Warm Beige Sensitive Skin Liquid Make Up
Tinija C.
I love this product it's my go to in the winter for my foundation
Ive even slept in it and showered and it was still on! I would differently recommend this for a smooth winter foundation
Elex J.
Huntington , WV
I personally am not crazy about this foundation. None of the colors match my skin well enough to look natural. It also didn't wear well throughout the day. It became very splotchy and almost made my face look orange!
I searched high and low for a foundation that didnt clog my pours, leave my skin oily or smear on my clothes. This covergirl foundation is by far the best ive found!!! Thanks covergirl.
Candice L.
Texarkana, TX
I really like cover girl clean. It is my go to base. It's better for my skin and blends very well. The price for this product is also another benefit. Usually under 10 dollars. I've used this for about a year now, and plan to continue
Chenoa C.
Michigan City, IN
It's so hard for me to find a foundation I like, and this one definitely missed the mark. It wasn't a matter of shade, but a matter of formula. The wear time is terrible, only a couple hours even with a good setting powder, and it's transfers a good amount. I wear glasses as well, and throughout the day, all the foundation seemed to pool around my glasses on my nose. Overall I would not recommend this product.
Emma S.
Great product if you want to use a drugstore foundation. I use this when I don't want to use my good foundation. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day. It hasn't caused me any breakouts and the formula is great.
Kayla B.
Good coverage. Didn't like how it felt on the skin . I used my fingers . So maybe that's why . Lasted long . Good 9 hours . I wish it had a pump . I wouldn't buy it again . It do
oxidized on my skin.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
How do you guys feel about this product
Naneq H.
How does this makeup feel on your face?
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA
On a rate from 1-10, how much coverage?
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA
Does this product have good coverage?