BY COVERGIRL

Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas. see more...

sasha m.
I love cover girl! It's so cheap but it's an amazing brand. Cover girl sensitive skin liquid foundation really covered up everything. It's affordable and very long lasting. I always repurchase this foundation.
Shianne P.
Candler, NC
I honestly hate this foundation. I was in the shade ivory, but this foundation has a bad smell, very tacky and sticky & does not blend out well. Very bad for my oily skin. Definitely do not recommend!
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
I bought this for my self & to try them out at cvs & I don't regret buying it I love it & they are very pigment & long lasting & defiantly thinking of buying more stuff from cover girl recommend this product !
Abigail S.
Lancaster, PA
Honestly, you get what your pay for. I think it works really well for my skin and it goes on well (if you're applying it correctly, which I haven't always done). If you're looking for fuller coverage I'd go with something else, this is a step up from a bb cream but not a FULL coverage foundation.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
I used this when I was a teenager. It doesn't have that loud small of the regular foundation by cover girl. It won't break you out but it also doesn't cover very well if you have acne.
Esme L.
Sweetwater, TX
I feel like they don't have a great color selection, and the foundation itself has a weird smell although it makes your skin look so good! I wish they had more colors wouldn't buy again
Barbara G.
The product covers well but my problem with it is the smell, it is very strong and it is not rich besides it covers well it has its negative point which also leaves a little greasy face
Tyler N.
Assonet, MA
Not a huge fan of the smell, texture or pigmentation.. bought it on a wim because it's "clean".. goes on a bit to thick and smells like eggnog.. if you reallllly blend it, it's not too bad, would not recommend.
Stephanie H.
Kansas city, KS
Used this a while back and loved it then statied using mabelienne airbrush now I can't get myself back to this I don't care for the texture and it's so hard to smooth in.
Karen M.
Albuquerque, NM
i love this foundation is cheap and its not oily like other foundations that i have tried i love how it feels it doesnt feel dry or too oily just perfect it also has a good smell to it wich some other foundations do not have i would recommend this foundation
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
How do you guys feel about this product
Naneq H.
How does this makeup feel on your face?
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA
On a rate from 1-10, how much coverage?
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA
Does this product have good coverage?