Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas.
Photos (14)
Melanie M.
Melanie M.

I have tried this product um I can't say I'm in love with it, it did the work of hiding pimples but just the texture of it I really didn't like it.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Vancouver, WA

Used this product a few years ago. It felt very watery and wasn't good at covering up blemishes. It also had a weird smell that I didn't like
Bekah H.
Bekah H.
Franklin, TN

This foundation is just okay. Nothing to write home about, and it has very little coverage on my skin. I probably will not buy this again.
Olga P.
Olga P.

It's a nice product but one thing I don't like is that I can see the actual foundation on my face. I prefer a more natural finish
This product is amazing make my skin look great without clogging my pores,give me a clean look without the heavy makeup feel
Eloisa R.
Eloisa R.

I have this foundation and it does not work for me it kind of burns on my face just remember we all don't have the same skin
Sheila F.
Sheila F.
Atlanta, GA

This is really good if you don't like to see a lot of make up your face. I like this one because doesn't make me feel older.
Crystal O.
Crystal O.

I love this liquid make up! I have very sensitive skin, it doesn't break me out and also doesn't make my skin look dry.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Katy, Tx

Not a fan of this product at all it oxidizes and separates throughout the day with little coverage and a strange smell
Brandy V.
Brandy V.
Laredo, TX

I've used this foundation a lot but the smell is kinda weird but, the foundation does stay on and well it covers up!
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA

Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
destiny m.

How do you guys feel about this product
Naneq H.
Naneq H.

How does this makeup feel on your face?
Emily S.
Emily S.

How well does this product cover acne?
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury

Is this any good for all day look?

Join Now