Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas.
Photos (10)
Lilibeth T.
Lilibeth T.
Brooklyn , NY

I used to like this foundation until I realized it was damaging my skin. I would not recommend it to not nobody.
elizabeth m.
elizabeth m.
Atlanta, GA

I honestly didn't like this foundation. I barely received any coverage. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Jenn C.
Jenn C.

This foundation smells horribly. It has awful coverage and feels more like a paint than a makeup product.
Gabbie G.
Gabbie G.

I'm light skinned and this product make me look so pink . I was very disappointed. I got the right color
Rose G.
Rose G.

I like this foundation, but I feel like it doesn't have a full cover. It's more like a bb cream
Eyleen U.
Eyleen U.
Toronto, Ontario

I had this fundations and also they are really good when you buy a farmacy products are amazing
Yennifer P.
Yennifer P.
guatemala

Cobertura ligera me funciono bastante bien muy buen producto que me encantaría volver a probar
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA

The price is pretty affordable I just didn't like that it didn't have a whole lot of coverage:
member-bb1d2e963
member-bb1d2e963

Really good foundation for all skin types but especially for sensitive skin it won't irritate
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA

I have used this several times and it's a great foundation. It's affordable and does the job
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA

Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
destiny m.

How do you guys feel about this product
Faith W.
Faith W.
Indian river , Michigan

Does this clog your pores? I have tried other similar brands and it ends up worse on my skin! What about this one?
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
San Jose

Base excelente me pareció bien quisiera ver algo más nuevo
Dawn Z.