BY COVERGIRL

Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas. see more...

Aliceanne M.
Aliceanne M.
Creswell, OR
Absolutely love the way this feels on my skin I didn't use this exact tone but the same. Left my skin looking great only part When was taking it off it was kinda oily coming off but I'll get it again
Heather S.
Heather S.
Anderson, SC
Very oily feeling. I don't see how this is good at all for your skin. It hides a little of your blemishes but you can wipe it right off. Very cheap to me.
Chenoa C.
Chenoa C.
Michigan City, IN
It's so hard for me to find a foundation I like, and this one definitely missed the mark. It wasn't a matter of shade, but a matter of formula. The wear time is terrible, only a couple hours even with a good setting powder, and it's transfers a good amount. I wear glasses as well, and throughout the day, all the foundation seemed to pool around my glasses on my nose. Overall I would not recommend this product.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Great product if you want to use a drugstore foundation. I use this when I don't want to use my good foundation. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day. It hasn't caused me any breakouts and the formula is great.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Good coverage. Didn't like how it felt on the skin . I used my fingers . So maybe that's why . Lasted long . Good 9 hours . I wish it had a pump . I wouldn't buy it again . It do
oxidized on my skin.
cat h.
cat h.
I don't have this color but the foundation tens look cakey on my skin even if you use a primer I don't recommend buying this if you have texture
Halle P.
Halle P.
To start, I absolutely love luxury beauty products, I mean who doesn't? Personally this was the closest thing that I could get that had as good a coverage as my Estée Lauder Liquid foundation, so I use it often when on trips. I would definitely buy this product again, because it covers my skin so well.
Beck M.
Beck M.
I hated this for numerous reasons. It dried very awkwardly and uneven. It was very cake-y, as if it drying unevenly wasn't enough. It's one of those products that no matter how little you use, it still clumps to your face, making it appear cake-y. It takes an unbelievable amount do time it make it dry completely. While it's drying, it's annoying to have on your face. It makes you want to rub it all off.
Lori A.
Lori A.
The best foundation I have ever bought and I pretty much have bought so many to try.
My skin is super sensitive and I break out a lot and with this foundation my face is a lot clearer, plus I also bought it for my 15 year old daughter which also has acne and it works for her as well.
Love it!
Dana H.
Dana H.
Minooka, IL
This product does not work well! It has a strange smell. It's super cakey! It maybe lasts 4 hours. It's kinda dewy so if u like a matte finish don't buy it. It's cheap and has lots of color options but there are way better drug store foundations. Just don't buy it!!
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
destiny m.
How do you guys feel about this product
Naneq H.
Naneq H.
How does this makeup feel on your face?
Phylisity S.
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA
Does this product have good coverage?
Emma K.
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA
On a rate from 1-10, how much coverage?