BY COVERGIRL

Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas. see more...

Gabbie G.
Gabbie G.
I'm light skinned and this product make me look so pink . I was very disappointed. I got the right color
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
The price is pretty affordable I just didn't like that it didn't have a whole lot of coverage:
yesenia c.
yesenia c.
Really good foundation for all skin types but especially for sensitive skin it won't irritate
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I have used this several times and it's a great foundation. It's affordable and does the job
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Port St Lucie, FL
I did not really care for this product. Doesn't seem to cover up very well or blend well
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Wingate, Nc
This product cakes up on me. Their newer foundations are much better for oily skin.
Mary A.
Mary A.
Whitley City, KY
I used this product years ago. It dried my face out and the color was always wrong!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Hayden, ID
Pretty good and inexpensive product works alright if you have a fairly low budget
haley c.
haley c.
Goodlettsville, TN
I use cover girl liquid foundation all the time and it is great on my skin!
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Kingston, PA
First I'll start off by saying that finding a foundation that matches is VERY HARD. I tried out this particular foundation to match the color of the tan that I have received from vacation. When I first applied it I loved the way it looked. It was easy to blend and was great for covering the dark spots underneath my eyes. Over time it began to not blend as well. For example, in my room (which I believe has decent lighting) it looked completely natural. However, once I stepped outside, one of my friends pointed out that certain spots on my face were orange. I was confused for a while because I had checked it in all different lighting. So, this product is great IF you can find the perfect skin color. It also, when it looked natural, always lasted me through my entire day of work/school!
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
destiny m.
How do you guys feel about this product
Naneq H.
Naneq H.
How does this makeup feel on your face?
Phylisity S.
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA
Does this product have good coverage?
Emma K.
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA
On a rate from 1-10, how much coverage?