BY COVERGIRL

Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas. see more...

Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Corona, CA
This foundation has very little coverage and will need to use too much product to get a decent amount of coverage. I don't recommend this for a night out because your face will not stay matte.
BROOKE B.
BROOKE B.
CEDAR HILL, MO
For someone that has sensitive skin this is a must!! The color is great and matchesy skin perfect. It doesn't make me break out and really feels great on my skin and I always get compliments on how natural it looks!
Diana S.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
I used to wear this foundation a long time ago. I have combination skin and it didn't last a long time. Back then primers were not that famous. So if you wear this make sure you wear a primer because if you don't you will feel your face is melting! It has a weir scent, is not that bad, I was able to stand it but it does have a scent to it. Texture was kind of ok for a liquid foundation but like I said it made me feel I was melting. Coverage was medium coverage. I used this when I was in high school. It was one of the products I could afford with my allowance. So price was ok. Once again you get what you paid for.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Pineville, LA
This stuff is awful will never purchase again the color match is terrible it's cakey and not blendable at all it's so thin and watery I almost didn't even wanna put it on my face but I bought but then trashed it
This product is okay! But I have a lot of things I don't like about it.... the packaging is kinda wired so the product is hard to get out! It drys really patchy on the skin! This product also has close to 0 coverage! I would not buy this product again!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
I love this product it doesn't break my skin out or dry it out and it lasts all day without having to be touched up. It's also very affordable and you can buy it just about anywhere
Shalene B.
Shalene B.
Logan , OH
This foundation is great for sensitive skin like mine. It does not cause me to breakout or clog my pores. It's one of the fewer cost effective foundations that are good for your skin and leave a fresh glow!
Elex J.
Elex J.
Huntington , WV
I personally am not crazy about this foundation. None of the colors match my skin well enough to look natural. It also didn't wear well throughout the day. It became very splotchy and almost made my face look orange!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
I like this foundation but it don't last long on your face but the good thing it have full coverage on your face Cover Girl Warm Beige Sensitive Skin Liquid Make Up
Candice L.
Candice L.
Texarkana, TX
I really like cover girl clean. It is my go to base. It's better for my skin and blends very well. The price for this product is also another benefit. Usually under 10 dollars. I've used this for about a year now, and plan to continue
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
destiny m.
How do you guys feel about this product
Naneq H.
Naneq H.
How does this makeup feel on your face?
Phylisity S.
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA
Does this product have good coverage?
Emma K.
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA
On a rate from 1-10, how much coverage?