Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas.
Photos (14)
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Kansas City, KS

Used this a while back and loved it then statied using mabelienne airbrush now I can't get myself back to this I don't care for the texture and it's so hard to smooth in.
Megg P.
Megg P.
Rochester, MA

Honestly not my favorite foundation. I use this only when I'm out of my other preferred products. It says it's made for sensitive skin but I find it still bothers mine.
Stacy d.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA

I used to love cover girl products but have found myself not loving them lately. This foundation doesn't have great coverage and the chemical smell is too strong.
kimberly p.
kimberly p.
Philadelphia, PA

This product is pretty good if you have sensation skin and need a quick cover up. I gave it a 2 as it doesn't finish well on my face and I prefer a matte finish.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.

I don't like this foundation just because it's not enough coverage and I'm very oily and tends to slide of no matter how much I set and just is not my favorite
Jessica F.
Jessica F.

This cover up was too oily for my skin. it caused bad break outs for me :( I was not a fan of the smell either... it seemed kind of cheap in my opinion.
Yalinn R.
Yalinn R.

I did not like this one bit, super cakey and smelled horrible , you could smell just chemicals as soon as you put it on your face.ended up returning it
Jay S.
Jay S.

I absolutely love this product!!!! Does not make my skin look oily, makes my skin look all natural and last all day long. Perfect blend to my skin tone
Emily M.
Emily M.
Truro, Nova Scotia

I'm typically not into cover girl makeup but I decided to try it out and I bought the sensitive skin and oil control foundation and it worked wonders!
Kellyie w.
Kellyie w.
Antioch, TN

It's so rare for me to find foundation that didn't break me out. thia product is liquidy & oily. it broke me out worse then before. i do not like it.
destiny m.
destiny m.

How do you guys feel about this product
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA

Is it a good makeup?
Naneq H.
Naneq H.

How does this makeup feel on your face?
Emily S.
Emily S.

How well does this product cover acne?
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury

Is this any good for all day look?

Join Now