BY COVERGIRL

Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas. see more...

Sheila F.
Sheila F.
Atlanta, GA
This is really good if you don't like to see a lot of make up your face. I like this one because doesn't make me feel older.
This product is amazing make my skin look great without clogging my pores,give me a clean look without the heavy makeup feel
Eloisa R.
Eloisa R.
I have this foundation and it does not work for me it kind of burns on my face just remember we all don't have the same skin
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
I love this liquid make up! I have very sensitive skin, it doesn't break me out and also doesn't make my skin look dry.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Katy, TX
Not a fan of this product at all it oxidizes and separates throughout the day with little coverage and a strange smell
Rima C.
Rima C.
Hamtramck, MI
I love this foundation because it gives me a nice Dewey skin. It stays on with good primer. I bought it from cvs.
Lilibeth T.
Lilibeth T.
Brooklyn , NY
I used to like this foundation until I realized it was damaging my skin. I would not recommend it to not nobody.
elizabeth m.
elizabeth m.
Atlanta, GA
I honestly didn't like this foundation. I barely received any coverage. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Somerville, MA
Only foundation I've used for over 10 years! Absolutely love the feeling of it on my skin, not heavy at all!
Jenn C.
Jenn C.
This foundation smells horribly. It has awful coverage and feels more like a paint than a makeup product.
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
destiny m.
How do you guys feel about this product
Naneq H.
Naneq H.
How does this makeup feel on your face?
Phylisity S.
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA
Does this product have good coverage?
Emma K.
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA
On a rate from 1-10, how much coverage?