BY COVERGIRL

Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas. see more...

Amanda B.
Terrible coverage. Seemed to run off my face. Way too thin. Even though it's supposed to be good for the skin it actually made my chin break out. Plus it felt heavy on my face, probably because I had too use a ton of product to get the coverage I need
Paige H.
Quincy, FL
This foundation by Cover Girl is pretty good for the skin. It has a very light texture so you don't feel like your face is caked on with thick makeup. That's what I like best about it. It doesn't cover my face as well as I had hoped, but it still gets the job done.
Hannah K.
This foundation is a good foundation if your face is a different color than your body because when you have the foundation on it feels like you have a million products on your face. But it also blends into your face and making it look like you have no makeup on and its your natural face.
Jennifer N.
Crestview, FL
This is an oldie but a goodie. Was one of the first product as far as makeup I originally used. Guess what? Small fortunes later I am going back to that light weight, perfectly flawless, keep me at the top of my game, tried and true, CoverGirl!
Bella G.
Personally this foundation was a miss for me. Though it is affordable it is not worth the money. It goes on the skin very heavy and sinks into pores. It feels very slimy on skin and smells very weird. I would not buy this again.
Kristen W.
This makeup doesn't last all day unless you prime your skin before hand, then it will last longer. But the consistency is heavy and I've noticed after a while my skin is very oily and the product melts off.
Alisha R.
I've been using this foundation since I first started doing my makeup. And I have to say that it works so great for sensitive skin and the shades are amazing .... the only problem was that it didn't stay on all day and didn't give me full coverage all day, but it may also vary with your skin! Just try it I loved it!
Shawna E.
Rio Rancho, NM
This product I got when I did my gf's sisters makeup and it was too horrible. I put some on my hand before I did her face and good thing I did... This product is runny, doesn't dry evenly, and has a bad odor. Stay away lol!
Erikka R.
Phoenix, AZ
This is by far the best foundation I've found for my skin. Since I live in Arizona,this foundation provides all day coverage without the cakey feeling on my skin. And it doesn't rub off due to sweat or the extreme heat!
Shawna S.
Cambria, WI
This is one of my favorite cover ups to use. It has always worked well and it is affordable as well. It covers up everything I need to it and I will be buying again. I would recommend this to anyone that hasn't tried it.
Mariela A.
Potrero, CA
Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
How do you guys feel about this product
Naneq H.
How does this makeup feel on your face?
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA
On a rate from 1-10, how much coverage?
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA
Does this product have good coverage?