BY COVERGIRL

Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas. see more...

Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Crestview, FL
This is an oldie but a goodie. Was one of the first product as far as makeup I originally used. Guess what? Small fortunes later I am going back to that light weight, perfectly flawless, keep me at the top of my game, tried and true, CoverGirl!
Alisha R.
Alisha R.
I've been using this foundation since I first started doing my makeup. And I have to say that it works so great for sensitive skin and the shades are amazing .... the only problem was that it didn't stay on all day and didn't give me full coverage all day, but it may also vary with your skin! Just try it I loved it!
Cathy R.
Cathy R.
I didn't care for this product that much because It had a grey tone to it. The application was flawless but the grey ashy tone to it made me not wear it. And eventually I gave it away. I purchased it at walmart, I will not but it  again because of the color. I wish they would broaden their undertones more.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Rubidoux
Great inexpensive brand that you can find pretty much at your local drug store . Container is glass can break easily specially .The liquid comes out easily out of the container goes on fairly quick on your skin .Not great coverage if you have skin issues or for long day use .I wouldnt buy it again.
Cam M.
Cam M.
Ok this foundation is also one of my all time favorite foundations.this is a very cheap and very afordbal. It compares to alternative not as well I think if u r looking for a full coverage foundation u will love this product.i would also recommend to a wide variety of people.
Kristie D.
Kristie D.
I have used this for years and it has never let me down it lasts all day and one bottle less me a really long time prose it lasts a long time it stays on and blends in with my skin color very easy to use and apply of course I would buy it again yes I would buy it again
Diana H.
Diana H.
Clinton, MA
I have used Cover Girl for years, you get great coverage that blends well and looks nice. The Product is easy to apply and works well on sensitive skin like mine. It's easy to find and reasonable priced. I would recommend it to family and friends.
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Florence, MS
I love this product! I have really sensitive skin so literally anything I put on my face makes it break out. However, this product keeps that breakout to a minimum. It matches my skin tone perfectly and I don't have as bad a breakout as I normally would!! Love!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
I liked this foundation because it does work well but I felt like it gave me a bit too much coverage. Also, it got cakey by my nose and around my eyes. I'm just not a fuller coverage girl. Would be great for someone else that was!
Veŕena V.
Veŕena V.
Not a good product if you have sensitive skin. But is good for the coverage but doesn't last long. If very active and began to sweat it gives u a terrible look of dry skin and comes right off if you try to wipe your face.
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
destiny m.
How do you guys feel about this product
Naneq H.
Naneq H.
How does this makeup feel on your face?
Phylisity S.
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA
Does this product have good coverage?
Emma K.
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA
On a rate from 1-10, how much coverage?