Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas.
Photos (16)
Esme L.
Esme L.
Sweetwater, TX

I feel like they don't have a great color selection, and the foundation itself has a weird smell although it makes your skin look so good! I wish they had more colors wouldn't buy again
I searched high and low for a foundation that didnt clog my pours, leave my skin oily or smear on my clothes. This covergirl foundation is by far the best ive found!!! Thanks covergirl.
Barbara G.
Barbara G.

The product covers well but my problem with it is the smell, it is very strong and it is not rich besides it covers well it has its negative point which also leaves a little greasy face
Angela G.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN

I used this when I was a teenager. It doesn't have that loud small of the regular foundation by cover girl. It won't break you out but it also doesn't cover very well if you have acne.
Fufu M.
Fufu M.
Homer Glen, IL

I love trying new foundations! I have tried this foundation and considering I've tried many. I don't like this one. It was much coverage at all and actually was oily on the skin.
Keyonna B.
Keyonna B.
Fayette, Ms

I am a darker complexion so it's really hard to find a shade in this that's not too light or dark. However it does give medium to full coverage if you can find the correct color.
Sara S.
Sara S.

I love most of cover girl's products but not this one. It applies thick even with a beauty blender. It's also I little orange which I definitely don't want in a foundation.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Kansas City, KS

Used this a while back and loved it then statied using mabelienne airbrush now I can't get myself back to this I don't care for the texture and it's so hard to smooth in.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Perris, CA

This was my first foundation I ever bought and liked how it worked before. After awhile it did not cover at all. The price may be cheap but the coverage isn't that great.
Stacy d.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA

I used to love cover girl products but have found myself not loving them lately. This foundation doesn't have great coverage and the chemical smell is too strong.
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA

Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
destiny m.

How do you guys feel about this product
Naneq H.
Naneq H.

How does this makeup feel on your face?
Emma K.
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA

On a rate from 1-10, how much coverage?
Phylisity S.
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA

Does this product have good coverage?

Join Now