BY COVERGIRL

Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas. see more...

Cynthia H.
newton, WV
Overall a decent foundation but there is an odd smell to it so I only use it when I run out of my other products! Works well with my beauty blender and foundation brushes and they still cleanup well! Great for sensitive skin but not a lot of options and hard to match my skin tone without mixing two or more shades! Cheap though!
Lori A.
The best foundation I have ever bought and I pretty much have bought so many to try.
My skin is super sensitive and I break out a lot and with this foundation my face is a lot clearer, plus I also bought it for my 15 year old daughter which also has acne and it works for her as well.
Love it!
Dana H.
Minooka, IL
This product does not work well! It has a strange smell. It's super cakey! It maybe lasts 4 hours. It's kinda dewy so if u like a matte finish don't buy it. It's cheap and has lots of color options but there are way better drug store foundations. Just don't buy it!!
Bek K.
Silverdale, WA
I bought this foundation when I first started wearing makeup and it was just bad. I'd prefer to go out with out foundation than with this. It has very light coverage, not very covering at all. I have very olive skin tone and nothing matched without being totally yellow. Wouldn't buy again.
Jessica E.
Newport News , VA
I've been using this foundation on and off for the past 5 years and I love it. I keep trying new stuff just to test the waters and see if I could find something better but I keep coming back. The coverage is amazing and it goes on smooth and stays put all day. Would def recommend
Shinkell T.
Tulsa, Ok
I really liked this product , I like the way it applies, it has alright coverage for me , the packaging is so cute to me , I do recommend this just not to people that's my shade or darker , there isn't a shade that matches me. If they had my shade I would repurchase it!
Amanda B.
Terrible coverage. Seemed to run off my face. Way too thin. Even though it's supposed to be good for the skin it actually made my chin break out. Plus it felt heavy on my face, probably because I had too use a ton of product to get the coverage I need
Paige H.
Quincy, FL
This foundation by Cover Girl is pretty good for the skin. It has a very light texture so you don't feel like your face is caked on with thick makeup. That's what I like best about it. It doesn't cover my face as well as I had hoped, but it still gets the job done.
Hannah K.
This foundation is a good foundation if your face is a different color than your body because when you have the foundation on it feels like you have a million products on your face. But it also blends into your face and making it look like you have no makeup on and its your natural face.
Jennifer N.
Crestview, FL
This is an oldie but a goodie. Was one of the first product as far as makeup I originally used. Guess what? Small fortunes later I am going back to that light weight, perfectly flawless, keep me at the top of my game, tried and true, CoverGirl!
mariela a.
Chula Vista, CA
Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
How do you guys feel about this product
Naneq H.
How does this makeup feel on your face?
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA
On a rate from 1-10, how much coverage?
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA
Does this product have good coverage?