Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas.
Photos (14)
Barbara G.
Barbara G.

The product covers well but my problem with it is the smell, it is very strong and it is not rich besides it covers well it has its negative point which also leaves a little greasy face
Esme L.
Esme L.
Sweetwater, TX

I feel like they don't have a great color selection, and the foundation itself has a weird smell although it makes your skin look so good! I wish they had more colors wouldn't buy again
Sam R.
Sam R.

Don't buy you might as well send your money on mac studio fix foundation and powder it last longer and you collect 6 hard plastic of mac you turn them into them you get a free lipstick
Angela G.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN

I used this when I was a teenager. It doesn't have that loud small of the regular foundation by cover girl. It won't break you out but it also doesn't cover very well if you have acne.
Keyonna B.
Keyonna B.
Fayette, MS

I am a darker complexion so it's really hard to find a shade in this that's not too light or dark. However it does give medium to full coverage if you can find the correct color.
Fufu M.
Fufu M.
Homer Glen, IL

I love trying new foundations! I have tried this foundation and considering I've tried many. I don't like this one. It was much coverage at all and actually was oily on the skin.
Morgyn D.
Morgyn D.

I used this as a kid and it really really dried out my skin, especially now it was very damaging and the Color was almost never right and it didn't stay through school (7 hours)
Taiane M.
Taiane M.
Hornell

It's so rare to me to find a liquid make up for my skin that is good and do not give me alergies! This sensitive skin liquid from cover girl I recommend 100% because is great
Sara S.
Sara S.

I love most of cover girl's products but not this one. It applies thick even with a beauty blender. It's also I little orange which I definitely don't want in a foundation.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Perris, CA

This was my first foundation I ever bought and liked how it worked before. After awhile it did not cover at all. The price may be cheap but the coverage isn't that great.
destiny m.
destiny m.

How do you guys feel about this product
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA

Is it a good makeup?
Naneq H.
Naneq H.

How does this makeup feel on your face?
Emily S.
Emily S.

How well does this product cover acne?
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury

Is this any good for all day look?

Join Now