Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas.
Photos (10)
Morgyn D.
Morgyn D.

I used this as a kid and it really really dried out my skin, especially now it was very damaging and the Color was almost never right and it didn't stay through school (7 hours)
Sara S.
Sara S.

I love most of cover girl's products but not this one. It applies thick even with a beauty blender. It's also I little orange which I definitely don't want in a foundation.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Perris, CA

This was my first foundation I ever bought and liked how it worked before. After awhile it did not cover at all. The price may be cheap but the coverage isn't that great.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Kansas City, KS

Used this a while back and loved it then statied using mabelienne airbrush now I can't get myself back to this I don't care for the texture and it's so hard to smooth in.
Stacy d.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA

I used to love cover girl products but have found myself not loving them lately. This foundation doesn't have great coverage and the chemical smell is too strong.
kimberly p.
kimberly p.
Philadelphia, PA

This product is pretty good if you have sensation skin and need a quick cover up. I gave it a 2 as it doesn't finish well on my face and I prefer a matte finish.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.

I don't like this foundation just because it's not enough coverage and I'm very oily and tends to slide of no matter how much I set and just is not my favorite
Jessica F.
Jessica F.

This cover up was too oily for my skin. it caused bad break outs for me :( I was not a fan of the smell either... it seemed kind of cheap in my opinion.
Yalinn R.
Yalinn R.

I did not like this one bit, super cakey and smelled horrible , you could smell just chemicals as soon as you put it on your face.ended up returning it
Jay S.
Jay S.

I absolutely love this product!!!! Does not make my skin look oily, makes my skin look all natural and last all day long. Perfect blend to my skin tone
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA

Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
destiny m.

How do you guys feel about this product
Faith W.
Faith W.
Indian river , Michigan

Does this clog your pores? I have tried other similar brands and it ends up worse on my skin! What about this one?
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
San Jose

Base excelente me pareció bien quisiera ver algo más nuevo
Dawn Z.