Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas.
Photos (16)
Angela G.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN

I used this when I was a teenager. It doesn't have that loud small of the regular foundation by cover girl. It won't break you out but it also doesn't cover very well if you have acne.
Fufu M.
Fufu M.
Homer Glen, IL

I love trying new foundations! I have tried this foundation and considering I've tried many. I don't like this one. It was much coverage at all and actually was oily on the skin.
Keyonna B.
Keyonna B.
Fayette, MS

I am a darker complexion so it's really hard to find a shade in this that's not too light or dark. However it does give medium to full coverage if you can find the correct color.
Morgyn D.
Morgyn D.

I used this as a kid and it really really dried out my skin, especially now it was very damaging and the Color was almost never right and it didn't stay through school (7 hours)
Sara S.
Sara S.

I love most of cover girl's products but not this one. It applies thick even with a beauty blender. It's also I little orange which I definitely don't want in a foundation.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Kansas City, KS

Used this a while back and loved it then statied using mabelienne airbrush now I can't get myself back to this I don't care for the texture and it's so hard to smooth in.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Perris, CA

This was my first foundation I ever bought and liked how it worked before. After awhile it did not cover at all. The price may be cheap but the coverage isn't that great.
Stacy d.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA

I used to love cover girl products but have found myself not loving them lately. This foundation doesn't have great coverage and the chemical smell is too strong.
kimberly p.
kimberly p.
Philadelphia, PA

This product is pretty good if you have sensation skin and need a quick cover up. I gave it a 2 as it doesn't finish well on my face and I prefer a matte finish.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.

I don't like this foundation just because it's not enough coverage and I'm very oily and tends to slide of no matter how much I set and just is not my favorite
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA

Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
destiny m.

How do you guys feel about this product
Naneq H.
Naneq H.

How does this makeup feel on your face?
Emma K.
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA

On a rate from 1-10, how much coverage?
Phylisity S.
Phylisity S.
chicopee, ma

Does this product have good coverage?

Join Now