Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas.
Photos (16)
Amairany L.
Amairany L.
Lehigh acres , FL

I bought this for my self & to try them out at cvs & I don't regret buying it I love it & they are very pigment & long lasting & defiantly thinking of buying more stuff from cover girl recommend this product !
Kristen W.
Kristen W.

This makeup doesn't last all day unless you prime your skin before hand, then it will last longer. But the consistency is heavy and I've noticed after a while my skin is very oily and the product melts off.
Carly S.
Carly S.
Portage, PA

I love this cover girl warm beige sensitive skin liquid makeup. My skin tone is oily. Yes very nice packaging the bottle was wrapped up nice. Yes very easy to apply. I bought it at Wal-Mart it was cheap.
CréElle L.
CréElle L.
Moscow, ID

I LOVE how clean this keeps my skin! I've always found that liquid foundation makes my skin too oily, but this has never made me break out. It also does wear off by the end of the day which is amazing!
Shianne P.
Shianne P.
Candler, NC

I honestly hate this foundation. I was in the shade ivory, but this foundation has a bad smell, very tacky and sticky & does not blend out well. Very bad for my oily skin. Definitely do not recommend!
Aliceanne M.
Aliceanne M.
Creswell, OR

Absolutely love the way this feels on my skin I didn't use this exact tone but the same. Left my skin looking great only part When was taking it off it was kinda oily coming off but I'll get it again
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Good coverage. Didn't like how it felt on the skin . I used my fingers . So maybe that's why . Lasted long . Good 9 hours . I wish it had a pump . I wouldn't buy it again . It do
oxidized on my skin.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Corona, CA

This foundation has very little coverage and will need to use too much product to get a decent amount of coverage. I don't recommend this for a night out because your face will not stay matte.
Haileigh C.
Haileigh C.
New London, WI

It's rare for me to find a foundation that I like and that matches my skin tone. Unfortunately this foundation didn't work out for me; it was too liquidy, patched off and had a vinegar scent!
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Hazelwood, MO

Okay for the price. Or for pretty much flawless skin already. Other than that very light and nice. I would definitely recommend you get it if you just need something light for your night out
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA

Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
destiny m.

How do you guys feel about this product
Naneq H.
Naneq H.

How does this makeup feel on your face?
Emma K.
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA

On a rate from 1-10, how much coverage?
Phylisity S.
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA

Does this product have good coverage?