BY COVERGIRL

Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas. see more...

Lilibeth T.
Brooklyn , NY
I used to like this foundation until I realized it was damaging my skin. I would not recommend it to not nobody.
elizabeth m.
Atlanta, GA
I honestly didn't like this foundation. I barely received any coverage. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Samantha A.
Somerville, MA
Only foundation I've used for over 10 years! Absolutely love the feeling of it on my skin, not heavy at all!
Jenn C.
This foundation smells horribly. It has awful coverage and feels more like a paint than a makeup product.
Gabbie G.
I'm light skinned and this product make me look so pink . I was very disappointed. I got the right color
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
The price is pretty affordable I just didn't like that it didn't have a whole lot of coverage:
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I have used this several times and it's a great foundation. It's affordable and does the job
NICOLE B.
Cookeville, TN
This stuff was a staple for me in high school, way before I discovered any actual knowledge of makeup artistry. The smell was always great though, can't be mad at that noxema scent! It's not the worst but I've definitely upgraded a ton since then
Brandi T.
Gate City
I usually like cover girl products and would give most of their products a higher rating. But this particular foundation just didn't make the cut. If you're looking for more coverage and long last, then you should pass and spend a little more money to get a better product in their line. If you want a more sheer coverage and don't have many blemishes though, this product may work for you.
Cindy G.
Rubidoux
Great inexpensive brand that you can find pretty much at your local drug store . Container is glass can break easily specially .The liquid comes out easily out of the container goes on fairly quick on your skin .Not great coverage if you have skin issues or for long day use .I wouldnt buy it again.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
How do you guys feel about this product
Naneq H.
How does this makeup feel on your face?
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA
Does this product have good coverage?
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA
On a rate from 1-10, how much coverage?