BY COVERGIRL

Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas. see more...

Rima C.
Rima C.
Hamtramck, MI
I love this foundation because it gives me a nice Dewey skin. It stays on with good primer. I bought it from cvs.
Lilibeth T.
Lilibeth T.
Brooklyn , NY
I used to like this foundation until I realized it was damaging my skin. I would not recommend it to not nobody.
elizabeth m.
elizabeth m.
Atlanta, GA
I honestly didn't like this foundation. I barely received any coverage. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Somerville, MA
Only foundation I've used for over 10 years! Absolutely love the feeling of it on my skin, not heavy at all!
Jenn C.
Jenn C.
This foundation smells horribly. It has awful coverage and feels more like a paint than a makeup product.
Gabbie G.
Gabbie G.
I'm light skinned and this product make me look so pink . I was very disappointed. I got the right color
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
The price is pretty affordable I just didn't like that it didn't have a whole lot of coverage:
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I have used this several times and it's a great foundation. It's affordable and does the job
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Kingston, PA
First I'll start off by saying that finding a foundation that matches is VERY HARD. I tried out this particular foundation to match the color of the tan that I have received from vacation. When I first applied it I loved the way it looked. It was easy to blend and was great for covering the dark spots underneath my eyes. Over time it began to not blend as well. For example, in my room (which I believe has decent lighting) it looked completely natural. However, once I stepped outside, one of my friends pointed out that certain spots on my face were orange. I was confused for a while because I had checked it in all different lighting. So, this product is great IF you can find the perfect skin color. It also, when it looked natural, always lasted me through my entire day of work/school!
Melina J.
Melina J.
I seriously can't begin to explain what this product really is like. Even with someone who has sensitive skin like me, this is the worst product ever. I used it religiously until I came across Urban Decay Naked Foundation. Granted, UD is way more expensive but your skin is a major investment. I got such bad rashes and acne from using this product but I kept using it because it would cover up those marks. I was not smart back then and wish I didn't put my face through that tough cycle. I highly suggest to avoid this brand's skin products. They're not worth it at all.
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
destiny m.
How do you guys feel about this product
Naneq H.
Naneq H.
How does this makeup feel on your face?
Phylisity S.
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA
Does this product have good coverage?
Emma K.
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA
On a rate from 1-10, how much coverage?