BY COVERGIRL

Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas. see more...

Crystal M.
Chicago , IL
I like this foundation but it don't last long on your face but the good thing it have full coverage on your face Cover Girl Warm Beige Sensitive Skin Liquid Make Up
Corina M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Not my favorite drugstore foundation. This for me, has proven time and time again to disappoint. It does not apply smoothly, even with primer. The packaging is very basic. It is part of the 'Clean' collection, but does nothing to prevent breakouts. The positive side, is that there is a large variety of colors, and it was not hard to find one to very closely match my skin color. I wouldn't purchase again, as far as drugstore foundations, there are better options.
Candice L.
Texarkana, TX
I really like cover girl clean. It is my go to base. It's better for my skin and blends very well. The price for this product is also another benefit. Usually under 10 dollars. I've used this for about a year now, and plan to continue
Chenoa C.
Michigan City, IN
It's so hard for me to find a foundation I like, and this one definitely missed the mark. It wasn't a matter of shade, but a matter of formula. The wear time is terrible, only a couple hours even with a good setting powder, and it's transfers a good amount. I wear glasses as well, and throughout the day, all the foundation seemed to pool around my glasses on my nose. Overall I would not recommend this product.
Emma S.
Great product if you want to use a drugstore foundation. I use this when I don't want to use my good foundation. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day. It hasn't caused me any breakouts and the formula is great.
Kayla B.
Good coverage. Didn't like how it felt on the skin . I used my fingers . So maybe that's why . Lasted long . Good 9 hours . I wish it had a pump . I wouldn't buy it again . It do
oxidized on my skin.
Jamie H.
Youngsville
This was the first brand of cover up I ever used and I loved it! I still do but went to a lighter shade after summer. If you are looking for an inexpensive cover up that you can find anywhere and for a great price then this is definitely your go to. I have never had any issues with it making me break out or anything!
Halle P.
To start, I absolutely love luxury beauty products, I mean who doesn't? Personally this was the closest thing that I could get that had as good a coverage as my Estée Lauder Liquid foundation, so I use it often when on trips. I would definitely buy this product again, because it covers my skin so well.
Beck M.
I hated this for numerous reasons. It dried very awkwardly and uneven. It was very cake-y, as if it drying unevenly wasn't enough. It's one of those products that no matter how little you use, it still clumps to your face, making it appear cake-y. It takes an unbelievable amount do time it make it dry completely. While it's drying, it's annoying to have on your face. It makes you want to rub it all off.
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
Overall a decent foundation but there is an odd smell to it so I only use it when I run out of my other products! Works well with my beauty blender and foundation brushes and they still cleanup well! Great for sensitive skin but not a lot of options and hard to match my skin tone without mixing two or more shades! Cheap though!
Mariela A.
Potrero, CA
Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
How do you guys feel about this product
Naneq H.
How does this makeup feel on your face?
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA
On a rate from 1-10, how much coverage?
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA
Does this product have good coverage?