Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas.
Photos (10)
Kristen W.
Kristen W.

This makeup doesn't last all day unless you prime your skin before hand, then it will last longer. But the consistency is heavy and I've noticed after a while my skin is very oily and the product melts off.
Carly S.
Carly S.
Portage, PA

I love this cover girl warm beige sensitive skin liquid makeup. My skin tone is oily. Yes very nice packaging the bottle was wrapped up nice. Yes very easy to apply. I bought it at Wal-Mart it was cheap.
Shianne P.
Shianne P.
Candler, NC

I honestly hate this foundation. I was in the shade ivory, but this foundation has a bad smell, very tacky and sticky & does not blend out well. Very bad for my oily skin. Definitely do not recommend!
Haileigh C.
Haileigh C.
New London, WI

It's rare for me to find a foundation that I like and that matches my skin tone. Unfortunately this foundation didn't work out for me; it was too liquidy, patched off and had a vinegar scent!
Barbara G.
Barbara G.

The product covers well but my problem with it is the smell, it is very strong and it is not rich besides it covers well it has its negative point which also leaves a little greasy face
Esme L.
Esme L.
Sweetwater, TX

I feel like they don't have a great color selection, and the foundation itself has a weird smell although it makes your skin look so good! I wish they had more colors wouldn't buy again
Sam R.
Sam R.

Don't buy you might as well send your money on mac studio fix foundation and powder it last longer and you collect 6 hard plastic of mac you turn them into them you get a free lipstick
Angela G.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN

I used this when I was a teenager. It doesn't have that loud small of the regular foundation by cover girl. It won't break you out but it also doesn't cover very well if you have acne.
Keyonna B.
Keyonna B.
Fayette, MS

I am a darker complexion so it's really hard to find a shade in this that's not too light or dark. However it does give medium to full coverage if you can find the correct color.
Fufu M.
Fufu M.
Homer Glen, IL

I love trying new foundations! I have tried this foundation and considering I've tried many. I don't like this one. It was much coverage at all and actually was oily on the skin.
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA

Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
destiny m.

How do you guys feel about this product
Faith W.
Faith W.
Indian river , Michigan

Does this clog your pores? I have tried other similar brands and it ends up worse on my skin! What about this one?
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
San Jose

Base excelente me pareció bien quisiera ver algo más nuevo
Dawn Z.