BY COVERGIRL

Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas. see more...

Shelby C.
Hazelwood, MO
Okay for the price. Or for pretty much flawless skin already. Other than that very light and nice. I would definitely recommend you get it if you just need something light for your night out
BROOKE B.
HOUSE SPRINGS, MO
For someone that has sensitive skin this is a must!! The color is great and matchesy skin perfect. It doesn't make me break out and really feels great on my skin and I always get compliments on how natural it looks!
Aliceanne M.
minneapolis MN
Absolutely love the way this feels on my skin I didn't use this exact tone but the same. Left my skin looking great only part When was taking it off it was kinda oily coming off but I'll get it again
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
I used to wear this foundation a long time ago. I have combination skin and it didn't last a long time. Back then primers were not that famous. So if you wear this make sure you wear a primer because if you don't you will feel your face is melting! It has a weir scent, is not that bad, I was able to stand it but it does have a scent to it. Texture was kind of ok for a liquid foundation but like I said it made me feel I was melting. Coverage was medium coverage. I used this when I was in high school. It was one of the products I could afford with my allowance. So price was ok. Once again you get what you paid for.
This product is okay! But I have a lot of things I don't like about it.... the packaging is kinda wired so the product is hard to get out! It drys really patchy on the skin! This product also has close to 0 coverage! I would not buy this product again!
Stephanie H.
I love this product it doesn't break my skin out or dry it out and it lasts all day without having to be touched up. It's also very affordable and you can buy it just about anywhere
Lisa N.
This product is very good, I stays on all day and the price is perfect it tends to run around 8-9$ the pros is it don't break out your face but a con would be it tends to be gone if you don't use a powder
Shalene B.
Logan , OH
This foundation is great for sensitive skin like mine. It does not cause me to breakout or clog my pores. It's one of the fewer cost effective foundations that are good for your skin and leave a fresh glow!
Morgan W.
Kingston, PA
First I'll start off by saying that finding a foundation that matches is VERY HARD. I tried out this particular foundation to match the color of the tan that I have received from vacation. When I first applied it I loved the way it looked. It was easy to blend and was great for covering the dark spots underneath my eyes. Over time it began to not blend as well. For example, in my room (which I believe has decent lighting) it looked completely natural. However, once I stepped outside, one of my friends pointed out that certain spots on my face were orange. I was confused for a while because I had checked it in all different lighting. So, this product is great IF you can find the perfect skin color. It also, when it looked natural, always lasted me through my entire day of work/school!
Shekinah G.
Warner Robins, GA
I love this product, it makes my skin feels flawless.. and for some reason even if I sleep in , with on it , my face still feels good, it doesn't feel all nasty.
mariela a.
Chula Vista, CA
Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
How do you guys feel about this product
Naneq H.
How does this makeup feel on your face?
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA
On a rate from 1-10, how much coverage?
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA
Does this product have good coverage?