BY COVERGIRL

Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas. see more...

Angela G.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
I used this when I was a teenager. It doesn't have that loud small of the regular foundation by cover girl. It won't break you out but it also doesn't cover very well if you have acne.
Keyonna B.
Keyonna B.
Fayette , MS
I am a darker complexion so it's really hard to find a shade in this that's not too light or dark. However it does give medium to full coverage if you can find the correct color.
Sara S.
Sara S.
I love most of cover girl's products but not this one. It applies thick even with a beauty blender. It's also I little orange which I definitely don't want in a foundation.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Kansas city, KS
Used this a while back and loved it then statied using mabelienne airbrush now I can't get myself back to this I don't care for the texture and it's so hard to smooth in.
kimberly p.
kimberly p.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is pretty good if you have sensation skin and need a quick cover up. I gave it a 2 as it doesn't finish well on my face and I prefer a matte finish.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Vancouver, WA
Used this product a few years ago. It felt very watery and wasn't good at covering up blemishes. It also had a weird smell that I didn't like
Bekah H.
Bekah H.
Franklin, TN
This foundation is just okay. Nothing to write home about, and it has very little coverage on my skin. I probably will not buy this again.
Sheila F.
Sheila F.
Atlanta, GA
This is really good if you don't like to see a lot of make up your face. I like this one because doesn't make me feel older.
This product is amazing make my skin look great without clogging my pores,give me a clean look without the heavy makeup feel
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
I love this liquid make up! I have very sensitive skin, it doesn't break me out and also doesn't make my skin look dry.
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
destiny m.
How do you guys feel about this product
Naneq H.
Naneq H.
How does this makeup feel on your face?
Phylisity S.
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA
Does this product have good coverage?
Emma K.
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA
On a rate from 1-10, how much coverage?