BY COVERGIRL

Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas. see more...

Veŕena V.
Not a good product if you have sensitive skin. But is good for the coverage but doesn't last long. If very active and began to sweat it gives u a terrible look of dry skin and comes right off if you try to wipe your face.
Megg P.
Rochester, MA
Honestly not my favorite foundation. I use this only when I'm out of my other preferred products. It says it's made for sensitive skin but I find it still bothers mine.
Shelby C.
Hazelwood, MO
Okay for the price. Or for pretty much flawless skin already. Other than that very light and nice. I would definitely recommend you get it if you just need something light for your night out
BROOKE B.
House Springs, MO
For someone that has sensitive skin this is a must!! The color is great and matchesy skin perfect. It doesn't make me break out and really feels great on my skin and I always get compliments on how natural it looks!
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
I used to wear this foundation a long time ago. I have combination skin and it didn't last a long time. Back then primers were not that famous. So if you wear this make sure you wear a primer because if you don't you will feel your face is melting! It has a weir scent, is not that bad, I was able to stand it but it does have a scent to it. Texture was kind of ok for a liquid foundation but like I said it made me feel I was melting. Coverage was medium coverage. I used this when I was in high school. It was one of the products I could afford with my allowance. So price was ok. Once again you get what you paid for.
Aliceanne M.
Creswell, OR
Absolutely love the way this feels on my skin I didn't use this exact tone but the same. Left my skin looking great only part When was taking it off it was kinda oily coming off but I'll get it again
This product is okay! But I have a lot of things I don't like about it.... the packaging is kinda wired so the product is hard to get out! It drys really patchy on the skin! This product also has close to 0 coverage! I would not buy this product again!
Stephanie H.
I love this product it doesn't break my skin out or dry it out and it lasts all day without having to be touched up. It's also very affordable and you can buy it just about anywhere
Shalene B.
Logan , OH
This foundation is great for sensitive skin like mine. It does not cause me to breakout or clog my pores. It's one of the fewer cost effective foundations that are good for your skin and leave a fresh glow!
Lisa N.
This product is very good, I stays on all day and the price is perfect it tends to run around 8-9$ the pros is it don't break out your face but a con would be it tends to be gone if you don't use a powder
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
How do you guys feel about this product
Naneq H.
How does this makeup feel on your face?
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA
On a rate from 1-10, how much coverage?
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA
Does this product have good coverage?