Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas.
Photos (10)
Harley J.
Harley J.
Tewksbury, MA

I hated this foundation. I feel like it has zero coverage, it was super thin but not in a good way. It felt like it just sat thickly on my skin and never really blended since you have to put more on to get any coverage. I wouldn't buy again.
Bella G.
Bella G.

Personally this foundation was a miss for me. Though it is affordable it is not worth the money. It goes on the skin very heavy and sinks into pores. It feels very slimy on skin and smells very weird. I would not buy this again.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.

I think that for a drugstore makeup it's good not the best of the best you can got it but for the price it is worth it. It come in a lot of different colors to match with your skin tone so don't be afraid of give it a try:)
Kaylee N.
Kaylee N.

I use cover girl liquid foundation everyday! It's a great mix of color with plenty of choices. Also, t is liquid and easy to apply. Some brands say liquid but they are not easy to apply. I would really recommend cover girl!
Shawna E.
Shawna E.
Rio Rancho, NM

This product I got when I did my gf's sisters makeup and it was too horrible. I put some on my hand before I did her face and good thing I did... This product is runny, doesn't dry evenly, and has a bad odor. Stay away lol!
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Pardeeville, Wi

This is one of my favorite cover ups to use. It has always worked well and it is affordable as well. It covers up everything I need to it and I will be buying again. I would recommend this to anyone that hasn't tried it.
Erikka R.
Erikka R.
Phoenix, AZ

This is by far the best foundation I've found for my skin. Since I live in Arizona,this foundation provides all day coverage without the cakey feeling on my skin. And it doesn't rub off due to sweat or the extreme heat!
Sandi C.
Sandi C.
Nashville, TN

This is a ok product I did just purchase it because I love cover girl products but it doesn't wanna come out of the bottle and it's very thick and doesent last as long as the other liquid foundation but cover girl
Tyler N.
Tyler N.
Assonet, MA

Not a huge fan of the smell, texture or pigmentation.. bought it on a wim because it's "clean".. goes on a bit to thick and smells like eggnog.. if you reallllly blend it, it's not too bad, would not recommend.
Amairany L.
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres, FL

I bought this for my self & to try them out at cvs & I don't regret buying it I love it & they are very pigment & long lasting & defiantly thinking of buying more stuff from cover girl recommend this product !
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA

Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
destiny m.

How do you guys feel about this product
Faith W.
Faith W.
Indian river , Michigan

Does this clog your pores? I have tried other similar brands and it ends up worse on my skin! What about this one?
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
San Jose

Base excelente me pareció bien quisiera ver algo más nuevo
Dawn Z.