Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas.
Photos (16)
Shawna E.
Shawna E.
Rio Rancho, NM - New Mexico

This product I got when I did my gf's sisters makeup and it was too horrible. I put some on my hand before I did her face and good thing I did... This product is runny, doesn't dry evenly, and has a bad odor. Stay away lol!
Kaylee N.
Kaylee N.

I use cover girl liquid foundation everyday! It's a great mix of color with plenty of choices. Also, t is liquid and easy to apply. Some brands say liquid but they are not easy to apply. I would really recommend cover girl!
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Pardeeville , Wi

This is one of my favorite cover ups to use. It has always worked well and it is affordable as well. It covers up everything I need to it and I will be buying again. I would recommend this to anyone that hasn't tried it.
Erikka R.
Erikka R.
Phoenix, AZ

This is by far the best foundation I've found for my skin. Since I live in Arizona,this foundation provides all day coverage without the cakey feeling on my skin. And it doesn't rub off due to sweat or the extreme heat!
Elex J.
Elex J.
Huntington, WV

I personally am not crazy about this foundation. None of the colors match my skin well enough to look natural. It also didn't wear well throughout the day. It became very splotchy and almost made my face look orange!
Sandi C.
Sandi C.
Nashville, TN

This is a ok product I did just purchase it because I love cover girl products but it doesn't wanna come out of the bottle and it's very thick and doesent last as long as the other liquid foundation but cover girl
Tyler N.
Tyler N.
Assonet, MA

Not a huge fan of the smell, texture or pigmentation.. bought it on a wim because it's "clean".. goes on a bit to thick and smells like eggnog.. if you reallllly blend it, it's not too bad, would not recommend.
Amairany L.
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres, FL

I bought this for my self & to try them out at cvs & I don't regret buying it I love it & they are very pigment & long lasting & defiantly thinking of buying more stuff from cover girl recommend this product !
Kristen W.
Kristen W.

This makeup doesn't last all day unless you prime your skin before hand, then it will last longer. But the consistency is heavy and I've noticed after a while my skin is very oily and the product melts off.
Carly S.
Carly S.
Portage, PA

I love this cover girl warm beige sensitive skin liquid makeup. My skin tone is oily. Yes very nice packaging the bottle was wrapped up nice. Yes very easy to apply. I bought it at Wal-Mart it was cheap.
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA

Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
destiny m.

How do you guys feel about this product
Naneq H.
Naneq H.

How does this makeup feel on your face?
Emma K.
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA

On a rate from 1-10, how much coverage?
Phylisity S.
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA

Does this product have good coverage?

Join Now