Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas.
Photos (10)
Lori A.
Lori A.

The best foundation I have ever bought and I pretty much have bought so many to try.
My skin is super sensitive and I break out a lot and with this foundation my face is a lot clearer, plus I also bought it for my 15 year old daughter which also has acne and it works for her as well.
Love it!
Bek K.
Bek K.
Silverdale, WA

I bought this foundation when I first started wearing makeup and it was just bad. I'd prefer to go out with out foundation than with this. It has very light coverage, not very covering at all. I have very olive skin tone and nothing matched without being totally yellow. Wouldn't buy again.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.

This foundation is a good foundation if your face is a different color than your body because when you have the foundation on it feels like you have a million products on your face. But it also blends into your face and making it look like you have no makeup on and its your natural face.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Newport News, VA

I've been using this foundation on and off for the past 5 years and I love it. I keep trying new stuff just to test the waters and see if I could find something better but I keep coming back. The coverage is amazing and it goes on smooth and stays put all day. Would def recommend
Athena G.
Athena G.
Kentville, NS

I used to use this foundation but I found that it did not give me the coverage that I wanted. At the time I was suffering from acne. This foundation may have been better for me if I used it with an acne treatment. I have not gone back to it because I am scared to get acne again.
Shinkell T.
Shinkell T.
Tulsa, OK

I really liked this product , I like the way it applies, it has alright coverage for me , the packaging is so cute to me , I do recommend this just not to people that's my shade or darker , there isn't a shade that matches me. If they had my shade I would repurchase it!
Dana H.
Dana H.
Minooka, IL

This product does not work well! It has a strange smell. It's super cakey! It maybe lasts 4 hours. It's kinda dewy so if u like a matte finish don't buy it. It's cheap and has lots of color options but there are way better drug store foundations. Just don't buy it!!
Paige H.
Paige H.
Quincy, FL

This foundation by Cover Girl is pretty good for the skin. It has a very light texture so you don't feel like your face is caked on with thick makeup. That's what I like best about it. It doesn't cover my face as well as I had hoped, but it still gets the job done.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Albuquerque, NM

i love this foundation is cheap and its not oily like other foundations that i have tried i love how it feels it doesnt feel dry or too oily just perfect it also has a good smell to it wich some other foundations do not have i would recommend this foundation
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

Terrible coverage. Seemed to run off my face. Way too thin. Even though it's supposed to be good for the skin it actually made my chin break out. Plus it felt heavy on my face, probably because I had too use a ton of product to get the coverage I need
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA

Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
destiny m.

How do you guys feel about this product
Faith W.
Faith W.
Indian river , Michigan

Does this clog your pores? I have tried other similar brands and it ends up worse on my skin! What about this one?
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
San Jose

Base excelente me pareció bien quisiera ver algo más nuevo
Dawn Z.