Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas.
Photos (16)
Christy R.
Christy R.

I love cover girl...I always wonder why so many people talk crap on it but for $6 it will be my everyday foundation. I have everything from Mac, Too faced to E.L.F to wet and wild in my collection and no matter what cover girl will last the test of time. Part of my makeup collection in photo below
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Lancaster, PA

Honestly, you get what your pay for. I think it works really well for my skin and it goes on well (if you're applying it correctly, which I haven't always done). If you're looking for fuller coverage I'd go with something else, this is a step up from a bb cream but not a FULL coverage foundation.
Lori A.
Lori A.

The best foundation I have ever bought and I pretty much have bought so many to try.
My skin is super sensitive and I break out a lot and with this foundation my face is a lot clearer, plus I also bought it for my 15 year old daughter which also has acne and it works for her as well.
Love it!
Bek K.
Bek K.
Silverdale, WA

I bought this foundation when I first started wearing makeup and it was just bad. I'd prefer to go out with out foundation than with this. It has very light coverage, not very covering at all. I have very olive skin tone and nothing matched without being totally yellow. Wouldn't buy again.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.

This foundation is a good foundation if your face is a different color than your body because when you have the foundation on it feels like you have a million products on your face. But it also blends into your face and making it look like you have no makeup on and its your natural face.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Newport News , Va

I've been using this foundation on and off for the past 5 years and I love it. I keep trying new stuff just to test the waters and see if I could find something better but I keep coming back. The coverage is amazing and it goes on smooth and stays put all day. Would def recommend
Athena G.
Athena G.
Kentville, Nova Scotia

I used to use this foundation but I found that it did not give me the coverage that I wanted. At the time I was suffering from acne. This foundation may have been better for me if I used it with an acne treatment. I have not gone back to it because I am scared to get acne again.
Shealene B.
Shealene B.
Castors River, NL

I have this foundation in the second lightest shade and I love it, you can get it at a drugstore or lawtons! It amazing and helps prevent breakout since I have very sensitive skin! It's amazing and super light on the skin, plus it's not that expensive I would buy this again!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Altoona, IA

This doesn't make my skin break out and blends perfectly with my skin tone. It also doesn't feel oily. It's easy to buy because you can find it in many stores and it is very inexpensive. I use this as apart of my everyday day makeup. It's not to messy and is easy to use.
Shinkell T.
Shinkell T.
Tulsa, OK

I really liked this product , I like the way it applies, it has alright coverage for me , the packaging is so cute to me , I do recommend this just not to people that's my shade or darker , there isn't a shade that matches me. If they had my shade I would repurchase it!
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA

Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
destiny m.

How do you guys feel about this product
Naneq H.
Naneq H.

How does this makeup feel on your face?
Emma K.
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA

On a rate from 1-10, how much coverage?
Phylisity S.
Phylisity S.
chicopee, ma

Does this product have good coverage?

Join Now