Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas.
Photos (16)
Shinkell T.
Shinkell T.
Tulsa, Ok
I really liked this product , I like the way it applies, it has alright coverage for me , the packaging is so cute to me , I do recommend this just not to people that's my shade or darker , there isn't a shade that matches me. If they had my shade I would repurchase it!
Dana H.
Dana H.
Minooka, IL
This product does not work well! It has a strange smell. It's super cakey! It maybe lasts 4 hours. It's kinda dewy so if u like a matte finish don't buy it. It's cheap and has lots of color options but there are way better drug store foundations. Just don't buy it!!
Paige H.
Paige H.
Quincy, FL
This foundation by Cover Girl is pretty good for the skin. It has a very light texture so you don't feel like your face is caked on with thick makeup. That's what I like best about it. It doesn't cover my face as well as I had hoped, but it still gets the job done.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Albuquerque, NM
Sept. 23, 2016, 11:04 a.m.
Review for: Cover Girl Warm Beige Sensitive Skin Liquid Make Up
i love this foundation is cheap and its not oily like other foundations that i have tried i love how it feels it doesnt feel dry or too oily just perfect it also has a good smell to it wich some other foundations do not have i would recommend this foundation
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
La Fayette, GA
Jan. 2, 2017, 8:47 p.m.
Review for: Cover Girl Warm Beige Sensitive Skin Liquid Make Up
This is okay makeup. It covers up some imperfection in the face, but not all. It is okay if you don't need much coverage on your face. I don't like the glass bottle because it is harder to get the makeup out. Packaging looks nice, but does not work well.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Terrible coverage. Seemed to run off my face. Way too thin. Even though it's supposed to be good for the skin it actually made my chin break out. Plus it felt heavy on my face, probably because I had too use a ton of product to get the coverage I need
Harley J.
Harley J.
Tewksbury, MA
I hated this foundation. I feel like it has zero coverage, it was super thin but not in a good way. It felt like it just sat thickly on my skin and never really blended since you have to put more on to get any coverage. I wouldn't buy again.
Bella G.
Bella G.
Personally this foundation was a miss for me. Though it is affordable it is not worth the money. It goes on the skin very heavy and sinks into pores. It feels very slimy on skin and smells very weird. I would not buy this again.
Shawna E.
Shawna E.
Rio Rancho, NM - New Mexico
This product I got when I did my gf's sisters makeup and it was too horrible. I put some on my hand before I did her face and good thing I did... This product is runny, doesn't dry evenly, and has a bad odor. Stay away lol!
Kaylee N.
Kaylee N.
I use cover girl liquid foundation everyday! It's a great mix of color with plenty of choices. Also, t is liquid and easy to apply. Some brands say liquid but they are not easy to apply. I would really recommend cover girl!
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
destiny m.
How do you guys feel about this product
Naneq H.
Naneq H.
How does this makeup feel on your face?
Phylisity S.
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA
Does this product have good coverage?
Emma K.
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA
On a rate from 1-10, how much coverage?