BY COVERGIRL

Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas. see more...

Catherine C.
I didn't care for this product that much because It had a grey tone to it. The application was flawless but the grey ashy tone to it made me not wear it. And eventually I gave it away. I purchased it at walmart, I will not but it  again because of the color. I wish they would broaden their undertones more.
Jessica R.
Deville, LA
This stuff is awful will never purchase again the color match is terrible it's cakey and not blendable at all it's so thin and watery I almost didn't even wanna put it on my face but I bought but then trashed it
Cam M.
Ok this foundation is also one of my all time favorite foundations.this is a very cheap and very afordbal. It compares to alternative not as well I think if u r looking for a full coverage foundation u will love this product.i would also recommend to a wide variety of people.
Kristie D.
I have used this for years and it has never let me down it lasts all day and one bottle less me a really long time prose it lasts a long time it stays on and blends in with my skin color very easy to use and apply of course I would buy it again yes I would buy it again
Diana H.
Clinton, MA
I have used Cover Girl for years, you get great coverage that blends well and looks nice. The Product is easy to apply and works well on sensitive skin like mine. It's easy to find and reasonable priced. I would recommend it to family and friends.
Amanda C.
I liked this foundation because it does work well but I felt like it gave me a bit too much coverage. Also, it got cakey by my nose and around my eyes. I'm just not a fuller coverage girl. Would be great for someone else that was!
Veŕena V.
Not a good product if you have sensitive skin. But is good for the coverage but doesn't last long. If very active and began to sweat it gives u a terrible look of dry skin and comes right off if you try to wipe your face.
Megg P.
Rochester , MA
Honestly not my favorite foundation. I use this only when I'm out of my other preferred products. It says it's made for sensitive skin but I find it still bothers mine.
Shelby C.
Hazelwood, MO
Okay for the price. Or for pretty much flawless skin already. Other than that very light and nice. I would definitely recommend you get it if you just need something light for your night out
Elex J.
Huntington, WV
I personally am not crazy about this foundation. None of the colors match my skin well enough to look natural. It also didn't wear well throughout the day. It became very splotchy and almost made my face look orange!
Mariela A.
Potrero, CA
Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
How do you guys feel about this product
Naneq H.
How does this makeup feel on your face?
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA
On a rate from 1-10, how much coverage?
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA
Does this product have good coverage?