BY COVERGIRL

Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas. see more...

Kaylee N.
Kaylee N.
I use cover girl liquid foundation everyday! It's a great mix of color with plenty of choices. Also, t is liquid and easy to apply. Some brands say liquid but they are not easy to apply. I would really recommend cover girl!
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Cambria, WI
This is one of my favorite cover ups to use. It has always worked well and it is affordable as well. It covers up everything I need to it and I will be buying again. I would recommend this to anyone that hasn't tried it.
Erikka R.
Erikka R.
Phoenix, AZ
This is by far the best foundation I've found for my skin. Since I live in Arizona,this foundation provides all day coverage without the cakey feeling on my skin. And it doesn't rub off due to sweat or the extreme heat!
Amairany L.
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
I bought this for my self & to try them out at cvs & I don't regret buying it I love it & they are very pigment & long lasting & defiantly thinking of buying more stuff from cover girl recommend this product !
Carly S.
Carly S.
Portage, PA
I love this cover girl warm beige sensitive skin liquid makeup. My skin tone is oily. Yes very nice packaging the bottle was wrapped up nice. Yes very easy to apply. I bought it at Wal-Mart it was cheap.
CréElle L.
CréElle L.
Moscow, ID
I LOVE how clean this keeps my skin! I've always found that liquid foundation makes my skin too oily, but this has never made me break out. It also does wear off by the end of the day which is amazing!
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Hazelwood, MO
Okay for the price. Or for pretty much flawless skin already. Other than that very light and nice. I would definitely recommend you get it if you just need something light for your night out
I searched high and low for a foundation that didnt clog my pours, leave my skin oily or smear on my clothes. This covergirl foundation is by far the best ive found!!! Thanks covergirl.
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
The product covers well but my problem with it is the smell, it is very strong and it is not rich besides it covers well it has its negative point which also leaves a little greasy face
Esme L.
Esme L.
Sweetwater, TX
I feel like they don't have a great color selection, and the foundation itself has a weird smell although it makes your skin look so good! I wish they had more colors wouldn't buy again
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
destiny m.
How do you guys feel about this product
Naneq H.
Naneq H.
How does this makeup feel on your face?
Phylisity S.
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA
Does this product have good coverage?
Emma K.
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA
On a rate from 1-10, how much coverage?