Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas.
Photos (10)
Diana S.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca

I used to wear this foundation a long time ago. I have combination skin and it didn't last a long time. Back then primers were not that famous. So if you wear this make sure you wear a primer because if you don't you will feel your face is melting! It has a weir scent, is not that bad, I was able to stand it but it does have a scent to it. Texture was kind of ok for a liquid foundation but like I said it made me feel I was melting. Coverage was medium coverage. I used this when I was in high school. It was one of the products I could afford with my allowance. So price was ok. Once again you get what you paid for.
Alivia G.
Alivia G.
Wausau , WI

This is pretty much the only cover up I use. Feels nice on my skin and doesn't make my face break out. During the summer I have somewhat oily skin and during the winter my skin is very dry and this keeps my face feeling just right all day. I like that they have the sensitive or dry or oily skin etc options. It has good coverage and it's cheap. And I'm always able to find the perfect match to my skin color too depending on if it's summer and I've been tanning or if I'm pale white during the winter. One bottle usually last me about 2 months.
Corina P.
Corina P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

Not my favorite drugstore foundation. This for me, has proven time and time again to disappoint. It does not apply smoothly, even with primer. The packaging is very basic. It is part of the 'Clean' collection, but does nothing to prevent breakouts. The positive side, is that there is a large variety of colors, and it was not hard to find one to very closely match my skin color. I wouldn't purchase again, as far as drugstore foundations, there are better options.
Chenoa C.
Chenoa C.
Michigan City, IN

It's so hard for me to find a foundation I like, and this one definitely missed the mark. It wasn't a matter of shade, but a matter of formula. The wear time is terrible, only a couple hours even with a good setting powder, and it's transfers a good amount. I wear glasses as well, and throughout the day, all the foundation seemed to pool around my glasses on my nose. Overall I would not recommend this product.
Beck M.
Beck M.

I hated this for numerous reasons. It dried very awkwardly and uneven. It was very cake-y, as if it drying unevenly wasn't enough. It's one of those products that no matter how little you use, it still clumps to your face, making it appear cake-y. It takes an unbelievable amount do time it make it dry completely. While it's drying, it's annoying to have on your face. It makes you want to rub it all off.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Newton, WV

Overall a decent foundation but there is an odd smell to it so I only use it when I run out of my other products! Works well with my beauty blender and foundation brushes and they still cleanup well! Great for sensitive skin but not a lot of options and hard to match my skin tone without mixing two or more shades! Cheap though!
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Philadelphia, PA

This was the first brand of cover up I ever used and I loved it! I still do but went to a lighter shade after summer. If you are looking for an inexpensive cover up that you can find anywhere and for a great price then this is definitely your go to. I have never had any issues with it making me break out or anything!
Halle P.
Halle P.

To start, I absolutely love luxury beauty products, I mean who doesn't? Personally this was the closest thing that I could get that had as good a coverage as my Estée Lauder Liquid foundation, so I use it often when on trips. I would definitely buy this product again, because it covers my skin so well.
kami C.
kami C.
barrie, ontario

Ok foundation. its inexpensive which is nice but its def not full coverage and you have to really build it up. I found it to be cakey throughout the day, and I had to buy more then one color (I'm in between) just to get my skin tone. I also found it made me break out a but so probably won't buy again.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Lancaster, PA

Honestly, you get what your pay for. I think it works really well for my skin and it goes on well (if you're applying it correctly, which I haven't always done). If you're looking for fuller coverage I'd go with something else, this is a step up from a bb cream but not a FULL coverage foundation.
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA

Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
destiny m.

How do you guys feel about this product
Faith W.
Faith W.
Indian river , Michigan

Does this clog your pores? I have tried other similar brands and it ends up worse on my skin! What about this one?
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
San Jose

Base excelente me pareció bien quisiera ver algo más nuevo
Dawn Z.