BY COVERGIRL

Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas. see more...

Paige L.
Middleburg, FL
I didn’t use this specific color because it looks a little to dark for me. But I love this product it blends really well and it covers up redness and blemishes that you may have. I highly reccomend this product.
Brandi T.
Gate City
I usually like cover girl products and would give most of their products a higher rating. But this particular foundation just didn't make the cut. If you're looking for more coverage and long last, then you should pass and spend a little more money to get a better product in their line. If you want a more sheer coverage and don't have many blemishes though, this product may work for you.
Cindy G.
Rubidoux
Great inexpensive brand that you can find pretty much at your local drug store . Container is glass can break easily specially .The liquid comes out easily out of the container goes on fairly quick on your skin .Not great coverage if you have skin issues or for long day use .I wouldnt buy it again.
NICOLE B.
Allons, TN
This stuff was a staple for me in high school, way before I discovered any actual knowledge of makeup artistry. The smell was always great though, can't be mad at that noxema scent! It's not the worst but I've definitely upgraded a ton since then
Denise J.
Cleveland, OH
I cant go no where with out my make up on .  I am love this product because I have sensitive skin help with that . This make is long lasting and affordable . I will be buying this product again.
Jennifer W.
Moreno Valley, CA
I prefer to buy this brand just because I don't buy make up too often and it's cheap because I never like really wearing it only when I got somewhere nice to go but this does the trick
Morgan W.
Kingston, PA
First I'll start off by saying that finding a foundation that matches is VERY HARD. I tried out this particular foundation to match the color of the tan that I have received from vacation. When I first applied it I loved the way it looked. It was easy to blend and was great for covering the dark spots underneath my eyes. Over time it began to not blend as well. For example, in my room (which I believe has decent lighting) it looked completely natural. However, once I stepped outside, one of my friends pointed out that certain spots on my face were orange. I was confused for a while because I had checked it in all different lighting. So, this product is great IF you can find the perfect skin color. It also, when it looked natural, always lasted me through my entire day of work/school!
Melina J.
I seriously can't begin to explain what this product really is like. Even with someone who has sensitive skin like me, this is the worst product ever. I used it religiously until I came across Urban Decay Naked Foundation. Granted, UD is way more expensive but your skin is a major investment. I got such bad rashes and acne from using this product but I kept using it because it would cover up those marks. I was not smart back then and wish I didn't put my face through that tough cycle. I highly suggest to avoid this brand's skin products. They're not worth it at all.
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
I love this cover girl foundation. I sometimes have very oily skin and so when I use it you can't even tell but I have oily skin. It goes on nice and clean. And it last all day I recommend this for everyone if you have oily skin or dry skin on and really makes your skin feel nice and smooth and it's a good price
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
This doesn't make my skin break out and blends perfectly with my skin tone. It also doesn't feel oily. It's easy to buy because you can find it in many stores and it is very inexpensive. I use this as apart of my everyday day makeup. It's not to messy and is easy to use.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
How do you guys feel about this product
Naneq H.
How does this makeup feel on your face?
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA
On a rate from 1-10, how much coverage?
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA
Does this product have good coverage?