Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas.
Photos (16)
Diana S.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
I used to wear this foundation a long time ago. I have combination skin and it didn't last a long time. Back then primers were not that famous. So if you wear this make sure you wear a primer because if you don't you will feel your face is melting! It has a weir scent, is not that bad, I was able to stand it but it does have a scent to it. Texture was kind of ok for a liquid foundation but like I said it made me feel I was melting. Coverage was medium coverage. I used this when I was in high school. It was one of the products I could afford with my allowance. So price was ok. Once again you get what you paid for.
Corina M.
Corina M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Not my favorite drugstore foundation. This for me, has proven time and time again to disappoint. It does not apply smoothly, even with primer. The packaging is very basic. It is part of the 'Clean' collection, but does nothing to prevent breakouts. The positive side, is that there is a large variety of colors, and it was not hard to find one to very closely match my skin color. I wouldn't purchase again, as far as drugstore foundations, there are better options.
Chenoa C.
Chenoa C.
Michigan City, IN
It's so hard for me to find a foundation I like, and this one definitely missed the mark. It wasn't a matter of shade, but a matter of formula. The wear time is terrible, only a couple hours even with a good setting powder, and it's transfers a good amount. I wear glasses as well, and throughout the day, all the foundation seemed to pool around my glasses on my nose. Overall I would not recommend this product.
Beck M.
Beck M.
I hated this for numerous reasons. It dried very awkwardly and uneven. It was very cake-y, as if it drying unevenly wasn't enough. It's one of those products that no matter how little you use, it still clumps to your face, making it appear cake-y. It takes an unbelievable amount do time it make it dry completely. While it's drying, it's annoying to have on your face. It makes you want to rub it all off.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Cary, NC
This was the first brand of cover up I ever used and I loved it! I still do but went to a lighter shade after summer. If you are looking for an inexpensive cover up that you can find anywhere and for a great price then this is definitely your go to. I have never had any issues with it making me break out or anything!
Halle P.
Halle P.
To start, I absolutely love luxury beauty products, I mean who doesn't? Personally this was the closest thing that I could get that had as good a coverage as my EstΓ©e Lauder Liquid foundation, so I use it often when on trips. I would definitely buy this product again, because it covers my skin so well.
Lori A.
Lori A.
The best foundation I have ever bought and I pretty much have bought so many to try.
My skin is super sensitive and I break out a lot and with this foundation my face is a lot clearer, plus I also bought it for my 15 year old daughter which also has acne and it works for her as well.
Love it!
Bek K.
Bek K.
Silverdale, WA
I bought this foundation when I first started wearing makeup and it was just bad. I'd prefer to go out with out foundation than with this. It has very light coverage, not very covering at all. I have very olive skin tone and nothing matched without being totally yellow. Wouldn't buy again.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
This foundation is a good foundation if your face is a different color than your body because when you have the foundation on it feels like you have a million products on your face. But it also blends into your face and making it look like you have no makeup on and its your natural face.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Newport News , VA
I've been using this foundation on and off for the past 5 years and I love it. I keep trying new stuff just to test the waters and see if I could find something better but I keep coming back. The coverage is amazing and it goes on smooth and stays put all day. Would def recommend
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
destiny m.
How do you guys feel about this product
Naneq H.
Naneq H.
How does this makeup feel on your face?
Phylisity S.
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA
Does this product have good coverage?
Emma K.
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA
On a rate from 1-10, how much coverage?