BY COVERGIRL

Clean Makeups formula lets your skin breathe goes on easily and blends perfectly so the world doesnt see makeup just the look of great skin. CoverGirls Sensitive Skin formula is fragrance- and oil-free helping to minimize irritation and redness for those with delicate skin. Also available in Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas. see more...

Corina M.
Corina M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Not my favorite drugstore foundation. This for me, has proven time and time again to disappoint. It does not apply smoothly, even with primer. The packaging is very basic. It is part of the 'Clean' collection, but does nothing to prevent breakouts. The positive side, is that there is a large variety of colors, and it was not hard to find one to very closely match my skin color. I wouldn't purchase again, as far as drugstore foundations, there are better options.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Cary, NC
This was the first brand of cover up I ever used and I loved it! I still do but went to a lighter shade after summer. If you are looking for an inexpensive cover up that you can find anywhere and for a great price then this is definitely your go to. I have never had any issues with it making me break out or anything!
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
This foundation is a good foundation if your face is a different color than your body because when you have the foundation on it feels like you have a million products on your face. But it also blends into your face and making it look like you have no makeup on and its your natural face.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Newport News , VA
I've been using this foundation on and off for the past 5 years and I love it. I keep trying new stuff just to test the waters and see if I could find something better but I keep coming back. The coverage is amazing and it goes on smooth and stays put all day. Would def recommend
Shinkell T.
Shinkell T.
Tulsa, Ok
I really liked this product , I like the way it applies, it has alright coverage for me , the packaging is so cute to me , I do recommend this just not to people that's my shade or darker , there isn't a shade that matches me. If they had my shade I would repurchase it!
Paige H.
Paige H.
Quincy, FL
This foundation by Cover Girl is pretty good for the skin. It has a very light texture so you don't feel like your face is caked on with thick makeup. That's what I like best about it. It doesn't cover my face as well as I had hoped, but it still gets the job done.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Albuquerque, NM
i love this foundation is cheap and its not oily like other foundations that i have tried i love how it feels it doesnt feel dry or too oily just perfect it also has a good smell to it wich some other foundations do not have i would recommend this foundation
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
La Fayette, GA
This is okay makeup. It covers up some imperfection in the face, but not all. It is okay if you don't need much coverage on your face. I don't like the glass bottle because it is harder to get the makeup out. Packaging looks nice, but does not work well.
Harley J.
Harley J.
Tewksbury, MA
I hated this foundation. I feel like it has zero coverage, it was super thin but not in a good way. It felt like it just sat thickly on my skin and never really blended since you have to put more on to get any coverage. I wouldn't buy again.
Bella G.
Bella G.
Personally this foundation was a miss for me. Though it is affordable it is not worth the money. It goes on the skin very heavy and sinks into pores. It feels very slimy on skin and smells very weird. I would not buy this again.
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is it a good makeup?
destiny m.
destiny m.
How do you guys feel about this product
Naneq H.
Naneq H.
How does this makeup feel on your face?
Phylisity S.
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA
Does this product have good coverage?
Emma K.
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA
On a rate from 1-10, how much coverage?