BY COVERGIRL

Buy Cover Girl Lipsticks - Cover Girl Smoothers LipColor 465 Angel see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brooklyn S.
Brooklyn S.
Princeville, Illinois
Another consistent make up brand I always have. Cover girl is one of my absolute favorite brands that I use though I currently am lookin to expand my horizons. So far everything I've gotten from this brand I've liked, the lipsticks are lovely, the eyeshadow stays and the face products are fantastic.
Robin L.
Robin L.
Salem, IN
Not great but good. Easy to apply and feels nice on your lips. It just doesn't seem to wear very well. I was forever reapplying. Price is reasonable! I would still recommend.
Parissia E.
Parissia E.
Bretton woods, NH
This is an amazing product the smell is great with texture and feel to this project is great I would definitely recommend this to anyone I feel like this is great for all skin types.
brittany d.
brittany d.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been buying this product so often for at least three years now . It's one of my favorite moisturizers for my lips its light and smooth and really works !
Melany O.
Melany O.
Brockton
Is so good,,, I like it too, and I love Cover Girl  products, I buy it on amazon idk how much money but is pretty cool
Keke D.
Keke D.
1601 S.w 27 Ave Ocala Florida
I haven't got this but I heard bad review from it so I would not waist my money on it they said it days up on badly
I do not like it because it leaves a white coat in the laboos although it moisturizes I do not like the finish
Maria Teresa E.
Maria Teresa E.
Caracas
Me encanta estar producto y esta marca. Es uno de los productos indispensable para mi uso diario, sus componentes son muy saludable para el rostro y su precio es muy accesible. Si lo recomiendo a todos mis conocidos.
grecia s.
grecia s.
Me encantan todos los productos de cover girl deja el rostro muy bonito me gustaria tener todo el maquillaje de cover girl