Cover Girl Queen Lasting Lip Pen - Choco(Case of 16) uploaded by Gema G.

BY COVERGIRL

Helps Lipcolor stay put. Glides on easily Shapes lips without pulling and tugging. Shape your lips with CoverGirl Queen Collection lasting lip pencil. The silky smooth formula glides on easily and smoothly to ensure flawless application without pulling or tugging. ; 1-800-4COVER4  covergirl.com see more...

Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow I don't know why I love this lip pen so much but I gotta say its cheap and does the trick ! This lip pen is awesome if your on a budget and don't want to spend alto but still get great results ! And the color is my all time fav ! Totally reccomended
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Review for: Lasting Lip Pencil 1 oz
I love this lip liner because you apply it once and it lasts all day. Great color selection. This was my first time buying and trying and I will definitely be buying it again! It's a great buy and the price is cheap. I definitely recommend this lip linerĀ
Shea H.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a fan of all things Cover Girl. The Queen collection is great. This pen is very easy to apply and is long lasting. It's always a plus when it doesn't smudge. I picked it up at my local Walgreens for a very good price. I would love to try some other colors.
yesi b.
yesi b.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this lip pencil. It goes on so smooth and does not smudge and that is a big deal. It doesn't. Even feel like you're putting it on.
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
I think these are actually used better when you use them on your eye brows hahaha very cool
Mailanie l.
Mailanie l.
Los angeles, Ca
Smooth and good color for any occasion ..like it a lot u can use as liner and to fill up very good product
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
When I went to apply it didn't have the creamy consistency it promised otherwise the color is okay but tends to seem faded and says on for awhile
Yasmin L.
Yasmin L.
Watsonville, CA
Good lipliner. Its a very natural color and can be worn by itself or a lipstick on top.
debbie p.
debbie p.
Longview, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is one of the best brands to carry lip liners. Lining lips is very important in the makeup routine. I love the long lasting wear
Edith V.
Edith V.
Brownsville, TX
Works great on my lip and my eye brows. It lasts longer on my eye browns than it does on my lips.
Racine, WI
How long does this last does it fade easily?
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Does this eye liner smear through out the day?
Racine, WI
How long does this lip liner last ?