Cover Girl Olay Tone Rehab Foundation Golden Tan (Pack of 2)

Cover Girl Olay Tone Rehab Foundation Golden Tan (Pack of 2)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cover Girl Olay Tone Rehab Foundation Golden Tan (Pack of 2)!
How would you rate this product?
Absolutely love this foundation. Goes on smooth and is real light kinda like a mousse foundation. Covers all lines and wrinkles and isnt over priced! Cover Girl Olay Tone Rehab Foundation Golden Tan (Pack of 2)
Hamilton, ON
Decent foundation for a reasonable price. It's a thick liquid with more of a mousse texture. I find it's defiantly not a full coverage foundation or a sheer foundation, but somewhere in the middle. I liked it but I'm not in love with it, I would purchase again.

Looking for your answer?