BY COVERGIRL

INDICATIONS: Cover Girl Advanced Radiance Age - Defying Concealer helps to give you smoother looking skin and works perfectly with Advanced Radiance products to help cover the visible signs of aging. Plus, the advanced applicator ensures no tugging... see more...

• The CoverGirl Age-Defying concealer is a great product to...2 Answers
Alison K.
Kenosha, WI
This CoverGirl Anti-Age concealer is a must have in your makeup collection. If you have dark circles and/or wrinkles and lines, then this concealer is for you. It covers the parts of your face great and lasts throughout the day!!
Katie D.
Hamilton, GA
I used this for a photo shoot for family pictures. It was amazing at covering up my blemishes. You couldn't even tell they were there. It matches my skin tone perfectly.
Lauren F.
I use this under my eyes just cause it works so well, I don't need the age-defying though cause I'm only 18, but it will help in the long run I guess haha
Alicia H.
Its just okay. I don't like the coverage or the packaging. I would not repurchase this again. I do have fine lines and it just made it worse.
Tyler R.
I used to use this product; it was okay, but I decided it was too sheer and runny. It's more of a highlighter then a concealer.
This concealer will help improve how you do your makeup. It will help highlight and cover up any blimishes that you may have
Maria Ines  A.
Edinburg, TX
I love it!! It helps me a lot cover my dark spots really good!! I love to use under eyes!! Recommended!!
Rachel l.
Berea, KY
This is some of the best concealer I have used! Literally covers up scars and blemishes it amazing!!!
Glenda C.
Salvisa, KY
This really helps with unwanted blemishes! I call it my magic wand! Blends well with my skin tone.
Charlotte M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Works great, I just don't care for the applicator, it is a bit cheap and easily broken.
Alison K.
Kenosha, WI
The CoverGirl Age-Defying concealer is a great product to have in your makeup collection. If you have dark circles under your eyes and/or wrinkles and lines, this product is a must. It works wonders!!!

back