Cover Girl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Concealer

# 210 Light Beige color CoverGirl Advanced Radiance Age-defying concealer helps give you smoother looking skin and works perfectly with with Advanced Radiance products to help cover the visible signs of aging. Can also be used with any other products...

It’s great for normal skin?
The CoverGirl Age-Defying concealer is a great product to have in your makeup collection. If you have dark circles under your eyes and/or wrinkles and lines, this product is a must. It works wonders!!!
Start your review of Cover Girl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Concealer!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Walgreens
I accidentally bought this in the wrong shade so I have to save it for times when I have a tan but this concealer is fairly natural, does a good job concealing under eyes and red spots and can be built up. It doesn't dry down matte so if you have dry skin it shouldn't be a problem.
This product is stunning the first time I put it on I was shocked I thought to myself wow it’s great it blends out easily it defined my face and gave it a glow it applied easily and this product is just great I would use this over and over again definitely one of my favorites
Otsego, MI
I love this product. My issue is, I haven't been able to find it! It is my favorite age defying concealer. It doesn't feel heavy or sticky and it covers up my blemishes and sleepless night dark circles. I highly recommend this product and just wish it was available at my local grocery store!
I use this daily as a natural concealer and I've purchased it several times. It gives me a nice brightness and highlight with enough coverage that I don't look cakey and full covered. It blends really well and evenly but has to be set right away or it will crease and settle.
Town Creek, AL
Purchased at: Target
I love the natural look it gives you! I believe the price is very reasonable for this product. Great coverage for under the eyes, easy to apply and blends very well. Cover girl always has good products, which is why I will always recommend their products.
Kenosha, WI
This CoverGirl Anti-Age concealer is a must have in your makeup collection. If you have dark circles and/or wrinkles and lines, then this concealer is for you. It covers the parts of your face great and lasts throughout the day!!
Hamilton, GA
I used this for a photo shoot for family pictures. It was amazing at covering up my blemishes. You couldn't even tell they were there. It matches my skin tone perfectly.
Waxhaw, NC
I use this under my eyes just cause it works so well, I don't need the age-defying though cause I'm only 18, but it will help in the long run I guess haha
Its just okay. I don't like the coverage or the packaging. I would not repurchase this again. I do have fine lines and it just made it worse.
I used to use this product; it was okay, but I decided it was too sheer and runny. It's more of a highlighter then a concealer.