BY COVER FX

An antioxidant-rich, two-in-one foundation and concealer offering broad spectrum SPF 30 protection with medium to full, buildable coverage. This foundation provides an all-day radiant finish that nourishes and protects with antiaging benefits. The buildable formula can provide medium to full coverage and offers SPF 30, full UV protection, and all-day wear. This clinically tested product does not contain gluten, mineral oil, or talc. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan The Cover FX shade system is easier to follow and is inclusive of all skintones. Cover FX created more shades with each shade scientifically three percent darker than the previous shade in the series. Find your undertone (underlying skin tone): P = Pink, N = Neutral (equal parts pink and golden), G = Golden. The lower the number, the lighter the shade. Start with the N series if you're not sure what your undertone is. If the shade looks too Pink, find your shade in the Golden undertones. If the shade looks too Yellow, find your shade in the Pink undertones.

• Will this foundation break out acne prone skin? What kind...2 Answers
  • How is this foundation compared to the sticks and how do ...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to apply this foundation?2 Answers
vicki h.
I purchased this due to it being free of inflammatory additives. I feel that it covers well. I have some red veins from rosacea, and after applying this with a stippling brush, I pat a little more of it over the red areas. I feel it has good staying power. I don't like using my hands to put it on, because even over a primer I feel it 'drags' a little.
Krissy G.
Review for: COVER FX Total Cover Cream Foundation N20 0.42 oz more...
I got foundation matched at sephora with this. The lady did it all over my face so I could see the results. It is an amazing covering product. it is a little heavy though. My only complaint is that I have sensitive skin and this broke me out.... after I had already left sephora with the product.
Danielle V.
Hayward, CA
Review for: COVER FX Total Cover Cream Foundation N60 0.42 oz more...
I LOVE THIS cream! I walked into Sephora wanting to find something cheaper and better than MAC. I could never find the right color with MAC. I ended up with this. A little more expensive but it matched up with my skin tone perfectly! Well worth it. It doesn't feel heavy either. It's so light!
Hannah B.
I found this product in Sephora when I was desperate to find something in my shade. Purchased it without trying it on my whole face first, and was excited to use something of this quality. People would often tell me that they could "see the makeup on my face" and that it looked like it was "sliding off". I used this with numerous primers - drugstore and high end - and nothing helped the problem. Plan on returning this item ASAP. Waste of the 40 dollars.
Cheyenne S.
Bethlehem, PA
I bought this at Sephora when I had asked for a cover up/foundation where I could decide how much coverage is used. You can go from little to full coverage in seconds. It is SOOO easy to apply! I had bought the brush that comes with it, you can use any brush you'd like though. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Alyssa C.
I absolutely love cover fx. This was my first time purchasing it and I've already hit pan. It's definitely a full coverage foundation and it doesn't have any parabens or harsh chemicals. Definitely will be repurchasing.
Molly W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love love love this foundation! It makes your skin look FLAWLESS! I have acne prone skin and this doesn't break my out at all! I used to use Tarte's loose powder foundation but this tops it by far!
Ashley K.
Elmhurst , IL
Review for: COVER FX Total Cover Cream Foundation G70 0.42 oz more...
Absolutely LOVEEEE this cream foundation.. it is not my everyday wear or my "go-to" exactly but it is a great alternative to other liquid foundations. I find this lasts long throughout the day and is very easy to apply! Also it is very inexpensive at your local drug store.
Sandra C.
La Mesa, CA
This has been the only makeup I've used for about 3-4 years now. I LOVE IT. Nice matte finish but still makes the good color in my face come out. I get complimented on my skin all the time with this. Even had a coworker ask me what I did haha..."um, it's just my powder!"
Hillary M.
Chattanooga, TN
This is for a sure a winter foundation for me. I'm oily in the summer and dry in the winter. It's affordable but only works for me when I'm dry. I need a matte foundation for the summer time.
kaitlyn f.
Hudsonville, MI
I have really been interested in trying this foundation out but I'm not sure how well it works..has anyone tried it? Is it good for dry skin?
Kader Y.
Beringen
IS this comparable to the mac studio fix powder?
Katherine T.
Kingsville, TX
Does this leave your face cakey?
Erin P.
Buford, GA
Is this luminous or matte?
Sasha H.
Will this foundation break out acne prone skin? What kind of finish does it have on dry to combo skin?