BY COVER FX

An antioxidant-rich, two-in-one foundation and concealer offering broad spectrum SPF 30 protection with medium to full, buildable coverage. This foundation provides an all-day radiant finish that nourishes and protects with antiaging benefits. The buildable formula can provide medium to full coverage and offers SPF 30, full UV protection, and all-day wear. This clinically tested product does not contain gluten, mineral oil, or talc. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan The Cover FX shade system is easier to follow and is inclusive of all skintones. Cover FX created more shades with each shade scientifically three percent darker than the previous shade in the series. Find your undertone (underlying skin tone): P = Pink, N = Neutral (equal parts pink and golden), G = Golden. The lower the number, the lighter the shade. Start with the N series if you're not sure what your undertone is. If the shade looks too Pink, find your shade in the Golden undertones. If the shade looks too Yellow, find your shade in the Pink undertones.

• Will this foundation break out acne prone skin? What kind of fini...2 Answers
  • How is this foundation compared to the sticks and how do you appl...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to apply this foundation?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
DaRee Z.
DaRee Z.
Castaic, CA
Review for: COVER FX Total Cover Cream Foundation P50 0.42 oz
I tried this foundation out because I had heard a lot of great things about it. I sadly wasn't impressed it retails for $42.00 which is pretty average for high end. I have fair combination skin. I felt like it went on super heavy I think for photoshoots or movie sets I think this would be a great product but not for every day. It did seem to break my skin out as well due to how heavy of coverage this was. But like I said for occasional use maybe for a prom or special event where you want your makeup to last all night then I think this would be a great option.
Dinah G.
Dinah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily skin, so I have to be very careful with cream foundation because they can make me look very oily as the day progresses. That is, until this one! I love this foundation on my oily skin. I have re-purchased this twice. The pigmentation is great & the formula is beautiful and easy to work with. Blends beautifully. Covers my acne scars beautifully. Does not feel too heavy on my skin either. I am becoming such a fan of cover fx makeup. Highly recommend.
Kari (Kaleah) D.
Kari (Kaleah) D.
Blaine, WA
Review for: COVER FX Total Cover Cream Foundation N35 0.42 oz
Great for taking photo's a little to heavy for every day wear. You can't really build this one up. I found I either covered everything and had a cake face or ended up with scars peeking through. The photo's I took (I went total cake face) turned out amazing some of the best I've taken. I have had much better foundations and I have had much worse this is middle of the road and I more than likely would never buy this again.
Kate A.
Kate A.
In love with this foundation, I have acne prone skin and it covers my scars and pimples extremely well! My oily skin takes it in pretty well, it does not add any type of oils to my face after putting it on. Just use a little bit of powder to set! If you want full Coverage just add another layer! But overall amazing foundation! Worth the price! The packaging is really cute and simple.
ChanDra B.
ChanDra B.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: COVER FX Total Cover Cream Foundation P10 0.42 oz
I'm still trying to find the best way to apply this foundation. I'm a huge fan of CoverFX but this product is not living up to my expectations, it's been hard to find a good color match and so far the ones I've tried give me a grey ashy hue. In order to get it to blend I have to add a facial oil to it and no matter what powder I set it with it I get a greasy look very quickly.
Abbie H.
Abbie H.
Nashville , TN
I have been having a great experience with this foundation. I do not love the application, though I have been having better luck with the included sponge than with my beauty blender. I live in the humid, hot southeast and this foundation will stay all day without melting off, AND it does not break out my sensitive skin. Additionally, I was able to find a perfect color match.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Lehighton, PA
I use this foundation in N10, and I've found it gives me the most coverage out of all foundations I've used (Marc Jacobs, Clinique, Laura Mercier) it is tacky coming right out of the pot, but I dab it on with a beauty blender and that works out the best. I have red splotches on my face and this foundation covers them beautifully.
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Bethlehem, PA
I bought this at Sephora when I had asked for a cover up/foundation where I could decide how much coverage is used. You can go from little to full coverage in seconds. It is SOOO easy to apply! I had bought the brush that comes with it, you can use any brush you'd like though. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use Cover FX N35 every single day. I have been using it for about two years now. It lasts me about 3-4 months each time which is great for the price! It covers all of my blemishes and redness and doesn't make me break out. The best part about it is that it is made by dermatologists with things that are good for you!
Rajni D.
Rajni D.
Great coverage and finish. I've wanted to get my hands on this product for years but availability limited to online and one select Sephora stores.

Finally got it but color is not ideal for my complexion (wah wahhhh).
Oh well, I tried... onto to da next one.

If you find a color that matches your skin tone, opt for it!
kaitlyn f.
kaitlyn f.
Hudsonville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really been interested in trying this foundation out but I'm not sure how well it works..has anyone tried it? Is it good for dry skin?
Kader Y.
Kader Y.
Beringen
IS this comparable to the mac studio fix powder?
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
Kingsville , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave your face cakey?
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Burlington, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for slightly oily skin?
Armela T.
Armela T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this full coverage and do you have to put anything else on?