BY COVER FX

A primer with SPF 30 that protects the skin from external elements, while hydrating and smoothing to blur the appearance of fine lines and pores and facilitating blending and extended wear. This SPF 30 primer does triple duty by protecting, hydrating, and smoothing skin to blur the appearance of fine lines and pores and facilitating blending and extended wear. This formidable protection primer contains safe-to-use broad-spectrum organic sunscreens and does not contain nanoparticles. Packed with antioxidants such as tomato extract, pink grapefruit extract, and vitamins F, C, and E, it protects the skin, soothes inflammation, and reduces redness. It also contains phytosphingosie and bisabol, which are derived from the chamomile plant and are known to reduce redness. Meanwhile, vitamin F esters, Squalane, and Hyaluronic Acid nourish and moisturize the skin. This clinically tested and vegan primer is free of parabens, fragrance, gluten, mineral oil, and talc. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

Cover FX SPF 30 Protection Primer 1 oz
  • "i love anything coverfx comes up with, and this is no exception. this primer is long lasting and the spf protection is so important. i have oily skin and this is great for balancing." in 6 reviews
Rachel G.
Minong, WI
I don’t love this and I don’t hate it. I think it does a good job mattifying my face when it initially goes on and it doesn’t shell my makeup look smooth and even. I’m not sure how this would work for dry skin as I have oily/combo. I’m also not sure if it helps with the longevity of my foundation.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
I got this a long time ago and I still haven't finished it. I strongly dislike the smell and I hate the feel of it on my skin. I don't know if I just got a bad batch or what, but this goes unused in my collection. It gives my makeup a weird texture.
Jillian M.
I love a primer with an spf. This does a really good job of smoothing out my skin and makes application more even. I never can tell if my makeup lasts longer as a result, but I’ll use it anyway for the spf.
Gaetana P.
Brooklyn, NY
Having super oily skin makes it hard to find a primer that will hold up to my oily skin. This one has lasted from 5:30am- 6pm on some days. With me blotting or powdering my skin only once or twice. I highly recommend this product and you get a lot of product for the price point. I'll be buying another one when this bottle is done.
Nicolette V.
Potterville, MI
I feel like this primer is alright. It feels more oily than anything and at the end I find my face being super oily. The finish is even alright. I would like it to smooth all my imperfections but you can see all the bumps and pores. I think because of my skin type (combo) it doesn't work. But for dry skin it might work better.
holly w.
Albuquerque, NM
I love a primer that gives me protection from this sun. But, for the price I'm sure there's better option out there. It applies smoothly and doesn't effect my foundation. However, I do not notice a difference how it wears with my makeup. I will not be rebuying this.
Toksie
Upper Marlboro, MD
I received a sample of this primer and think that when i am ready to purchase a new one, I'll give this a try. It worked very well in prepping my t-zone...i stayed matte all day and none of that white casting that sometimes happens with SPF products. I was able to wear it alone to run out for quick errands and my face looked smooth...i didn't feel the need to add foundation.
Effa T.
Rochester
Got this as a sample at sephora and really liked it. A little goes a long way and you do not need to put it all over your face just in places your get oily like t zone. It's spendy which is why I'm eating it a 3. You can f ibe drugstore brands like Neutrogena that work even better and long lasyong
Maheen J.
One thing I love trying is foundations and primers. I love how this foundation has spf coverage, I live where it is sunny all year. Also, I have oily skin so this primer helps keep my foundation in place.
Nichole P.
I love anything CoverFX comes up with, and this is no exception. This primer is long lasting and the SPF protection is so important. I have oily skin and this is great for balancing.
Danielle K.
Barrie, Ontario
I've been looking for a new primer. How does this one hold up?
Marny T.
Cardston, AB
Is this product works better than any other primer?
Janeigne N.