BY COVER FX

A light, silky tinted moisturizer with SPF 30. Achieve a healthy and natural looking sunkissed glow with SkinTint FX - Treatment & Tinted Moisturizer. Enhance your natural skintone with warm shades that are highlighted with pearlized minerals. The oil-free, paraben-free, and water resistant formula was designed to be long wearing and moisturizing to the skin. SkinTint FX - Treatment & Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 contains skin repairing ingredients and antiaging skin firming and antiwrinkle technology. All CoverFx products are gluten-free. In just 28 days, SkinTint FX actives provide proven results—Collagen protection: +86%, Collagen Synthesis: +350%, Less Wrinkle Depth: -43%, Skin Smoothness: +30%

• I love the cover FX CC cream how different is this compared to th...1 Answers
megan Z.
Chesterland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
 This did not do anything for me I spent $30 on this for no reason I wanted to try it out to get a sunscreen in a moisturizing treatment was not long lasting very rough all the cans were at sucked all around it just sucked I would not recommend this to others I was very dry skin after
Jennipher M.
SD
This Cover Fx tinted moisturizer is one of the best from the brand. It goes on very nicely, not streaky. My skin type is combination of dry and oily and it works great, very moisturizing and doesn't leave an orange residue.
Maricarmen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very pleased with this product because not only is it high coverage but also have SPF to help in the summer time. Highly Recommended!
Linda B.
Richmond
Beauty Junkie Expert
 This product definitely does moisturize your skin and gives it an even tone of color. I would definitely use this again and buy again.
Samantha F.
Colorado Springs
Beauty Junkie Expert
The tinted cremes work so well when it's too hot or humid for a think foundation but you still want coverage
Love T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this as one of the Sephora ladies introduce this to me. At first it was good but then as the day goes by my face become so oily. It doesn't stay that long. I have oily face and I need something that will matiffy my face for at least 6-8 hrs without too much stuff putting on my face.
Yesi R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need this in my life!!! lol I hope it works great I'm going to purchase this item very soon!!
Leslie A.
I love this i use it everyday it has nice coverage and it keeps my skin hydrated it wears all day it keeps my skin looking flawless
Türkiye v.
İraq
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg i like it so much it's so smooth on lips i use it for the 4th time and i get it in a good price so so so cheap for the quality and its long lasting and its not dry on lips opposite of that so smooth and yeah .
Ailadggim A.
Venezuela estado yaracuy
Beauty Junkie Expert
Buen producto me encanta .. ojalá pueda recibirlo gratis me encantaría .. buen producto y me encanta el empaque
Rita S.
Irvington, NJ
I love the cover FX CC cream how different is this compared to the CC cream as far as coverage is concerned?