BY COVER FX #81 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• How does this setting powder work with dry skin? I have issues wi...1 Answers
  • Can you bake with this powder? Or is it strictly for setting make...2 Answers
Palm harbor , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I show clients this one all the time it's a great setting powder and comes in 3 different shades so even deeper skin tones can wear it without feeling as though it makes them look ashen. Also it's great for baking and makes your makeup waterproof!
Nicki G.
Nicki G.
Murrieta , CA
This is one of my favorite setting powders on the market. It is great for all skin types! Even dry!!!!!! I use it on all my clients and everyone loves it! It gives a wonderful velvet finish, but keeps you shine free throughout the day! Love it!!
Los Angeles, CA
Been using this product for days now and I loveit already I have try so many and I don't like them ! This really does the job I will buy it over and over again! I got so many compliments of my makeup being flawless thank you so much :)
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
I love this loose powder it works great to set your markup without changing the color of it! It goes on like silk and doesn't settle into lines on your face! It's a little on the expensive side but I think it's worth the purchase
Timothy H.
Timothy H.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this translucent powder. It keeps my skin not getting oily or greasy all day and it has no color to it so I can use it over my makeup. Make sure to use a large fluffy powder brush so it doesn't look too dense
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Imperial, PA
I love this! It does not look cakey whatsoever, and helps me look less oily! Probably one of my favorite powders of all time. Very easy to apply, and definitely worth the expressive price. I would definitely recommend.
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
Anchorage, AK
Love this loose powder! Not only because the ingredients are ethical and they leave out talc, but also because it sets my foundation without making me look chalky or cakey. I use this everyday and love it!
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Very awesome setting powder it's great for all skin types. It doesn't dry your skin out. It makes my skin look awesome and it one of the better setting powders I've tried. I would recommend it to others
Jordyn S.
Jordyn S.
Meridian, ID
I love this stuff, it's perfect for setting powder and doesn't look to dry on me. It also helps that Cover Fx is such a great brand, I feel good supporting them. Will be getting more !
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
My favorite loose setting powder, I use it to set my under eye concealer and it keeps the creasing away! Stunning and very easy to apply.
Maegan R.
Maegan R.
Grand Rapids, MI
How well does this work? Every powder I use, leaves a pink tint to my face. Any suggestions or tips?
Taylor p.
Taylor p.
I would love to know how this product works? Looking for s good translucent powder!!
Matilde H.
Matilde H.
Pottstown , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you bake with this powder? Or is it strictly for setting makeup?
Rowan G.
Rowan G.
Does this powder have talc in it?
Tayler J.
Tayler J.
When setting the under eye, does anyone's eyes start water when using this product ??