BY COVER FX #19 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Will this make your makeup look cakey after application?1 Answers
  • How does this setting powder work with dry skin? I have issues wi...1 Answers
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Kizette T.
Warner Robins, GA
This has been my HG setting powder for a while, especially in the summer months. I loved how it gave a matte finish without looking powdery or unnatural. In the winter months, my skin is quite dry, and I find I can only use this powder on my nose and chin (where I'm oily) or it adds to the dryness on the rest of my face. Lately I have been noticing that this powder is irritating to my skin, especially around my nose. I don't know if this is caused by the powder specifically or perhaps my toner, moisturizer, or foundation, but after applying this the sides of my nose always become itchy. Again, my skin is extremely sensitive so this could be any product, but it seems to worsen after applying this product.
Kadee B.
I wanted to try this setting powder out for the first time so I purchased the mini version. It works just as well as the Laura Mercier powder. I could not tell the difference when I applied it so I think it works great as I am a huge fan of the LM powder. I am happy I bought the mini version because it fits in my purse and I can use it for touch ups if needed and it is great to travel with. The powder is finely milled and applies evenly to the skin. I used a large powder brush to apply it and have no issues with it. It is a translucent color so it just sets the face. It is great and i would recommend it.
hannaxlove V.
Corona , CA
I am OBSESSED! This is better to me then Laura Mercier! I wouldn’t buy any other loose powder than this , this is my go to after I contour my face ❤️ I love how it makes my face look after applying my makeup and the application is so easy it bakes within minutes underneath my eyes it doesn’t take long at all! I recommend this to everyone this is one product I’ll never get tired of the price is high but with the quality on this Beauty it’s definitely worth it it’s long lasting and makes my face feel more beautiful
as i.
I've finished two jars of this powder. I adore it! Sets my make up without being too matte, and keeps me reasonably shine free throughout the day. When I am doing a full on make up look I'll apply it with a beauty blender, but for everyday I just do a light sweeping with a brush. I've noticed I can even put liquid highlighter on top of this without disrupting anything! I will continue to repurchase.
Sierra S.
Shelbyville, KY
This is the HOLY GRAIL of setting powders for me. I have trouble finding ones that don't look cakey on my oily skin and make my oily skin look ten times worse than it already is. The benefit is this also is the only brand that hasn't broken me out. I have super sensitive skin, so I have to try everything first before making an actual purchase. I love this product and I always recommend it to my clients who have sensitive skin just like me.
jessica s.
Clarksville, TN
This powder is great to set your makeup withoutbadding additional coverall and ultaring the finish of your foundation. It helps your band smooths your face without looking chalky or dry. This setting powder gives a smooth airbrush finish, a little goes along way so the price point is worth it. There's other types of finishes so your not just stuck with just this one even though it's a beautiful finish you have a matte and illuminating finish as well.
Michael O.
Boynton Beach, FL
Love this setting powder! Great for setting and baking.  It is mattifying, but not drying at all.  It leaves the skin with a velvety smooth finish, reducing the look of pores.  I also love the container with the nice trap tray to keep the powder from going everywhere.  That is the one thing that drives me crazy about loose setting powders: the mess.  This is mess free because of the cap, and is a great product on top of that!
Sidney R.
Definitely a wonderful brand, especially for those sensitive skin types, even those with severe skin issues, whether it be acne, scarring, pigment discoloration, etc. It was oddly gentle enough for those with skin concerns, but also such high quality & heavy duty properties to truly cover, conceal, & stay-all-day for a rare combination that most cosmetic brands can't seem to nail. The setting powders are no exception; they are definitely great to seal on any foundation, concealer, or even just to wear alone to give a polished look on those days you don't quite feel like wearing or doing makeup, but also don't want to step out of the house "in the nude." Setting powder is a must if you're wearing any CoverFX foundation, especially creamy compact foundation, but it can absolutely be worn over foundation from any number of brands. It's a great product from a great makeup company that I truly trust.
Christine V.
This product is gentle on my skin as I have very sensitive, oily and acne prone skin.  It works well on my oily skin to reduce some of the shine with the matte properties of this powder. Decent price. My only con as with most translucent powders is the mess that they make with the powder going everywhere.  Hopefully it’s not just me!  I do recommend this product ecspecially for anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin!
Maegan R.
Grand Rapids, MI
How well does this work? Every powder I use, leaves a pink tint to my face. Any suggestions or tips?
Taylor p.
I would love to know how this product works? Looking for s good translucent powder!!
Rowan G.
Does this powder have talc in it?
Matilde H.
Pottstown , PA
Can you bake with this powder? Or is it strictly for setting makeup?
Istahil A.
Burnsville
Will this make your makeup look cakey after application?