COVER FX Radiant Skin Duo uploaded by Jessica D.COVER FX Radiant Skin Duo uploaded by Adeline P.COVER FX Radiant Skin Duo uploaded by Athena K.

BY COVER FX

Please note: This product is available online only in the US, and both online and in stores in CA. A limited-edition set with Radiance Custom Infusion Drops and an Illuminating Primer to treat and prime your skin while creating a radiant glow. Brighten up your complexion with the Radiant Skin Duo. It features Radiance Custom Infusion Drops, which contain a powerful concentration of vitamin C to boost clarity, visibly brighten, and protect the skin against damaging free radicals. It's infused with lemongrass essential oil to tone and hydrate the skin. The Illuminating Primer contains ultra-refined pearls to instantly impart a soft-focus, lit-from-within glow while also creating a perfect canvas for your foundation. This set contains: - 0.16 oz/ 5 mL Illuminating Primer - 0.10 oz/ 3 mL Custom Infusion Drops - C + Lemongrass - Radiance It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is free of gluten, fragrance, mineral oil, and talc. see more...

• Ive seen this product many times but I don't really understand wh...2 Answers
  • Does it make your skin look oily?2 Answers
  • How can I use the Cover fx Custom infusion Drops on my type of m...2 Answers
Corbin R.
Corbin R.
I received a sample of Cover FX in a monthly subscription box and from the first use it was hooked! I now own many of their product of this duo to multiple face primers. While it is a little hard to access these products in most towns, it is so simple to find and order them online! The finish is very velvety. I am usually so scared to try new products incase I break out and I knew after the first couple days that this was not one of those products. If you haven't tried their stuff yet, I would suggest at least getting ahold of a few samples to try... you will love it!
Justine G.
Justine G.
Holly Ridge, NC
Both of these products were a huge game changer for me! I fell I love the first time I tried it! Omg I'm a sucker for dewy skin especially because mine is dry, and I LOVE how illuminating this primer is. The infusion drops have mixed well with my Cover FX contour palette and add an even more intense glow! They make my skin look flawless. Heeyoooo! This I will definitely be purchasing again :)
Sidney R.
Sidney R.
Land O Lakes, FL
Very smooth and light feels like nothing, I do use a artist pallete to mix together the oil and primer before applying to my face.. my face does not get oily which is good because I have combination skin and i have not gotten any pimples since starting this product
Valerie V.
Valerie V.
Escondido, ca.
I've been in need of finding a good hydrating product for my skin since my skin has been feeling bit more drier these days since I'm seeing God reviews on here this looks like something I need to try myself soon.
K L.
K L.
Ponsonby, Auckland
So I love this product BUT it is not for oily skin! The Face oil is lovely but it is exactly what is says oil for your face I would recommend this for someone who has dry skin or is not prone to shine!
Carly F.
Carly F.
Washington, DC
This is a good duo but I wouldn't use them together. I think the primer works well with foundation. The drops are best after cleansing or mixed with a tinted moisturizer.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Just started using this and so far I'm loving it. Love mixing the drops in with my full coverage foundation. My skin has been feeling great!
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
E Wenatchee, WA
Got this as a sample and i really loved it. Very smooth and makes my skin look glowy.
Jeanelle h.
Jeanelle h.
Newark, NJ
By far one of my favorite brands it's so natural it feels so smooth on your skin
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
I got this from Sephora and really enjoy it. I have dry skin and it's adds the prettiest glow to my skin. I first use the primer which gives your skin a gorgeous glow without looking metallic. I then mix a few drops of the radiance drops into my foundation. It gives the skin a gorgeous glow and doesn't mess with the formula of the foundation. The two steps really provide a glowy look to the skin that I absolutely love and would highly recommend to anyone who likes that look.
Carmen A.
Carmen A.
Jamaica, NY
Is this primer for a specific skin type?
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
How can I use the Cover fx Custom infusion Drops on my type of my skin? I have oily to dry combination.
Archita V.
Archita V.
How do you use this product?
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Spanaway, WA
Ive seen this product many times but I don't really understand what it is / does. I've seen about 30 claims of what it is / does. Ive seen it's to help blend away makeup that you applied to much of, I've seen that it's to change the color of your foundation to make it match better and many other answers. So what is this actually for?
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
How do you apply this? And are there any suggestions about putting makeup on top of this?