COVER FX Radiant Skin Duo uploaded by Jessica D.COVER FX Radiant Skin Duo uploaded by Adeline P.COVER FX Radiant Skin Duo uploaded by Athena K.

BY COVER FX

Please note: This product is available online only in the US, and both online and in stores in CA. A limited-edition set with Radiance Custom Infusion Drops and an Illuminating Primer to treat and prime your skin while creating a radiant glow. Brighten up your complexion with the Radiant Skin Duo. It features Radiance Custom Infusion Drops, which contain a powerful concentration of vitamin C to boost clarity, visibly brighten, and protect the skin against damaging free radicals. It's infused with lemongrass essential oil to tone and hydrate the skin. The Illuminating Primer contains ultra-refined pearls to instantly impart a soft-focus, lit-from-within glow while also creating a perfect canvas for your foundation. This set contains: - 0.16 oz/ 5 mL Illuminating Primer - 0.10 oz/ 3 mL Custom Infusion Drops - C + Lemongrass - Radiance It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is free of gluten, fragrance, mineral oil, and talc. see more...

• Ive seen this product many times but I don't really understand wh...2 Answers
  • Does it make your skin look oily?2 Answers
  • How can I use the Cover fx Custom infusion Drops on my type of m...2 Answers
Stephany M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t know why I brought this but i just loved it! I mean I love it! I just buy the oil again and I’ll getting the primer again soon! For me this primer is in my top 3! Is soooo good and hydrating and glowing very glowing dewy!
Danie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Kara P.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
i really enjoy the illuminating primer! it creates a pretty glow and makes my makeup look so natural. the drops are nice too but i'm still working on how to use them best for me.
caitlin f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing.. it has completely change the look of my skin. So easy to apply and not oily at all. It’s very long-lasting and just polishes out my look!
Courtney L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this from Sephora and really enjoy it. I have dry skin and it's adds the prettiest glow to my skin. I first use the primer which gives your skin a gorgeous glow without looking metallic. I then mix a few drops of the radiance drops into my foundation. It gives the skin a gorgeous glow and doesn't mess with the formula of the foundation. The two steps really provide a glowy look to the skin that I absolutely love and would highly recommend to anyone who likes that look.
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent! Cover FX is awesomeness! Wish the infusion drops were bigger, but that's ok I wanted to try it first! Great product for all types of skin. I have combination skin and it doesn't make me break out. Leaves your skin glowing. Great duo!
Justine G.
Holly Ridge, NC
Both of these products were a huge game changer for me! I fell I love the first time I tried it! Omg I'm a sucker for dewy skin especially because mine is dry, and I LOVE how illuminating this primer is. The infusion drops have mixed well with my Cover FX contour palette and add an even more intense glow! They make my skin look flawless. Heeyoooo! This I will definitely be purchasing again :)
Brittany R.
Des Moines, IA
The illuminating primer that comes with this is what I absolutely live for. I actually will wear that alone and it makes my skin look AMAZING. A nice glow- not greasy at all. ITS JUST SO GOOD! Easy to apply and blend. I am dying to purchase it again, but they are currently out of stock. I've been waiting for over 2 months... I can't get enough of it. I'm absolutely in love with it. No a single bad or mediocre thing to say about it.
Raquel M.
Visalia , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love COverFX, i saw this little duo for 10 bucks in November and I jumped.  It is small but i loved the radiance drops i mix it with everything cream and liquid, and the primer for me is like a mosturizer with a bit of glow i like this for normal to dry skin maybe a tiny less for oily skin
Nikki S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This primer will help smooth out your foundation and give you a slight glow. I did not feel that it blurred my pores very well, however if you are looking for a more natural, dewey finish this primer will work well for you.
Carmen A.
Jamaica, NY
Is this primer for a specific skin type?
Ashley R.
How can I use the Cover fx Custom infusion Drops on my type of my skin? I have oily to dry combination.
Archita V.
How do you use this product?
Stephanie P.
Spanaway, WA
Ive seen this product many times but I don't really understand what it is / does. I've seen about 30 claims of what it is / does. Ive seen it's to help blend away makeup that you applied to much of, I've seen that it's to change the color of your foundation to make it match better and many other answers. So what is this actually for?
Angela Z.
How do you apply this? And are there any suggestions about putting makeup on top of this?