BY COVER FX

A pressed mineral foundation providing sheer to full buildable coverage. This foundation provides a healthy, sheer to full coverage matte finish with oil-absorbing microspheres and moisturizing benefits. Its finish is never cakey or drying to the skin. This clinically tested product does not contain gluten, mineral oil, or talc. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan The Cover FX shade system is easier to follow and is inclusive of all skintones. Cover FX created more shades with each shade scientifically three percent darker than the previous shade in the series. Find your undertone (underlying skin tone): P = Pink, N = Neutral (equal parts pink and golden), G = Golden. The lower the number, the lighter the shade. Start with the N series if you're not sure what your undertone is. If the shade looks too Pink, find your shade in the Golden undertones. If the shade looks too Yellow, find your shade in the Pink undertones.

• Can you wear a liquid under this powder or would it be too cakey? 2 Answers
  • I'm interested in using G+60 as a bronzer because...Be the first to answer!
  • I'm worried after trying new formula make up won't cover as well....1 Answers
Monique G.
Monique G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this while I was in san diego for my birthday weekend in December. It was my first time buying this, at first I was having a hard time finding a shade that would match me because the colors look as if they bounce around but I started swatching them and ended up going with p40. The shades look a little deceiving, so as a first timer you need to swatch them to pick the right shade for your skin tone. However, this powder applies flawlessly and is meant to absorb oil (which my skin gets really oilly on my nose) i prefer to not use application sponges to apply power so I use brushes instead and it still comes out flawless and ends up not being too heavy. So far it's one of my favorite foundation powders and I'm very picky. I usually don't like foundation powder.
Jenvelop V.
Jenvelop V.
Review for: N30 (light to medium light skin with neutral undertones)
Mac Studio has always been my go-to pressed powder but about two months ago i decided to try something new. I wanted full coverage but light feel on my face. I went to #Sephora to find that special powder I was looking for: the make-up artist strongly suggested Cover FX pressed mineral foundation on G30. Love the sheer coverage but its dry for my skin I don't thinks it has the heavy coverage I am so used to the Mac Studio. I love it when I don't want to feel like a have ton on make up.
Lexi S.
Lexi S.
Simi Valley, CA
GO TO POWDER!! I BOUGHT ONE OF THESE Powders because I had received a gift card to sephora and needed a new powder... Boy I'm happy I picked up his one! It is my go to now. The coverage is amazing without making me look cakey. Since it's summer I just conceal problem areas and then apply this on top and I have a flawless face!! Love this so much I bought two more in different shades for summer. Definitely never leaving this one.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Me and liquid foundation do not usually get along. Same with mineral makeup. So when the Sephora associate recommended that I get this I was hesistant at first. However, since there are a ton of colors to choose from, I gave it a shot and it worked out! The compact makes it easy to tote around and the coverage is buildable and finish is matte. I love this one and I don't know that I'd ever switch to another mineral foundation.
shilpa k.
shilpa k.
Orlando, FL
This is the best pressed mineral foundation I have ever used. Every time I stray from this product I always come back. As a woman with sensitive, acne prone, oily, and pigmented skin it is a must. I have a dark East Indian complexion with strong yellow undertones and the shade Golden 70 works perfectly for me. Controls oil moderately well and stays put throughout the day. Only wish it came with more product for the price.
Reem T.
Reem T.
Dearborn, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: G70 (medium to deeply tanned skin w/golden undertones) (online only)
I could not be anymore obsessed with their powder foundation. It is well worth the price and does what it's supposed to (stay on the face and cover) unlike other power foundations that break the face out this does not. However this is only my experience and may vary with others. I use two different shades (one for covering and the other for contouring rather than using a bronzer)
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Review for: N30 (light to medium light skin with neutral undertones)
If you are looking for a sheer to light coverage powder foundation this is for you! It matches my skin tone perfect (I have a very hard time with that since I have strong pink undertones). It was very easy to apply with a powder brush. The only reason I'm giving it a 4 is because I felt it didn't stay on very long or keep me oil free like other powders I have used seem to.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
I like that this foundation is oil and fragrance free so it's good for sensitive skin types. However it can be drying and cakes at the same time. I have combination skin and it feels too dry on my cheeks and doesn't really control the oil in my tzone. I find myself having to reapply many times throughout the day. I will not be repurchasing.
Karly P.
Karly P.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have acne prone and scarred skin, so I was looking for something with a lot of coverage, but didn't make me break out more. Since it's a mineral foundation, it doesn't irritate my skin, but there also isn't as much coverage as I was hoping for. If you're going to apply it, use the thing that comes with it - a brush won't apply enough
Madison L.
Madison L.
Talbott, TN
Review for: N80 (deep medium skin w/neutral undertones)
OMG I seriously love everything from Cover FX that I have tried and the pressed mineral foundation is no exception! I love that Cover FX does not contain the worst 5 ingredients that most companies put in their makeup. I would recommend to anyone but especially if you have sensitive, oily skin then this was made for you!
Bishnu K.
Bishnu K.
Irving, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see many people talking about this foundation these days. I am so willing to try. I have acne prone skin. For those of you who tried, will it be a good choice?
Xhana A.
Xhana A.
St petersburg, FL
Can it be used alone and still give some coverage?
Ruhab s.
Ruhab s.
Markham , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was wondering if this powder is drying or causes break outs? Does it also look chalky/Cakey or does it blend well?
Robyn B.
Robyn B.
San Antonio, TX
I've used the cream foundation but it's a little heavy. Is the mineral foundation a little lighter?
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Do you use the pad that comes with it or a separate brush?