BY COVER FX #84 in Powder Foundation

A pressed mineral foundation providing sheer to full buildable coverage. This foundation provides a healthy, sheer to full coverage matte finish with oil-absorbing microspheres and moisturizing benefits. Its finish is never cakey or drying to the skin. This clinically tested product does not contain gluten, mineral oil, or talc. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan The Cover FX shade system is easier to follow and is inclusive of all skintones. Cover FX created more shades with each shade scientifically three percent darker than the previous shade in the series. Find your undertone (underlying skin tone): P = Pink, N = Neutral (equal parts pink and golden), G = Golden. The lower the number, the lighter the shade. Start with the N series if you're not sure what your undertone is. If the shade looks too Pink, find your shade in the Golden undertones. If the shade looks too Yellow, find your shade in the Pink undertones.

• Can you wear a liquid under this powder or would it be too cakey? 2 Answers
  • I'm interested in using G+60 as a bronzer because... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm worried after trying new formula make up won't cover as well....1 Answers
Kristian C.
Lithonia, GA
Review for: G80 (deep medium skin w/golden undertones) (online only) more...
I have this powder foundation in the shade G80 and I have repurchased this three times. I use this to touch up my makeup or set it during the summer months. It is breathable and doesn't look "powdery". I also wear this on its own on light days and love how it leaves my skin looking natural and even, with some of my own skin peeking through. Coverage is buildable and it can be full. I think Cover FX has an excellent shade range and I love it for it's versatility
Marianna J.
Arlington, VA
Review for: N35 (medium light skin w/neutral undertones) (online only) more...
I’ve been using this pressed powder for years now, I love cover FX products because they fear their makeup towards individuals that have more oily/damaged and/or acne proned skin. I will usually use this as a setting powder at 6am and by the end of my work day Around 530pm it’s still in tact, no excess oil.
Maha S.
Princeton, TX
Review for: N35 (medium light skin w/neutral undertones) (online only) more...
I have gone through multiple compacts of this. It is a great setting powder. On the days I want to just run out the door it adds some extra coverage while keeping my base on lock. It also isn’t caked at all. I love this product!
Amanda R.
Cherry Tree, PA
Review for: N10 (porcelain to light skin w/neutral undertones) more...
This is by far, the best powder foundation I have ever tried. It covers so well, lasts all day, and looks beautiful on the skin. It’s definitely worth the high price tag and I would highly recommend it and will repurchase
Danielle C.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love this stuff! Seriously, it’s so good! I use it as my everyday foundation. It is meant for more oily skin types to help prevent the mid-day shine that can show up in the T zone. It is also layerable; I can put on a light dusting or really pack it on for fuller coverage. I found the right color for me with Sephora’s color match software in store. I can’t see myself using any other powder foundation!!!
kita d.
San Jose
Review for: N60 (medium-deep skin w/neutral undertones) more...
My favorite powder foundation to use for every day and to travel with. I apply it with a brush and if my skin is looking dry or it looks too powdery because I got carried away, a mist of any kind or setting spray will make it look natural and like your skin but better. Doesn’t irritate my website skin. Very comparable to MAC studio fix but doesn’t contain talc, which is why I’ve switched over. Will continue to repurchase and highly recommend to everyone.
Tara M.
My favorite powder foundation for days I don’t do a full face. I used to love Mac studio fix powder but now I switched over and couldn’t love cover fx more. It’s light and goes a long way
Paola M.
My absolute favorite ! Buildable coverage while still remaining light on my face. I have problematic skin so this keeps my skin from breaking out and feels comfortable all day ! Love !
Heather C.
Washington, DC
Review for: G20 (fair to light skin w/golden undertones) more...
I love this product.  It provides light to medium coverage and goes on nicely. Great colour range and it feels great on my skin. I wear it over BB cream but it also works great on its own.
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
This is a very good powder for combination skin. I have G60 I think a Sephora lady tried on me. I think I can go with a neutral shade because I am technically neutral when it comes to my veins. But I'm South Indian and I hear a lot of Indians just get matched with golden understones. I don't mind, though.
I don't believe it is a full coverage and have heard a lot of reviews on YouTube saying the same. I believe it can go on sheer and be built up but to a medium finish. I have been using this without a liquid foundation. Usually, I always want liquid and powder together even if Sephora mua say it's better to use powder for oily skin. But I've been using this alone without missing liquid foundation.
Throughout the day I usually get sweaty and oily. It shows on my face. When using this, I haven't felt or noticed my face doing that at all.
But summer is coming- the heat waves are near. Soon to test this in the heavy humid days of 90+ degree weather. I hope it holds up just like it has been for Spring!
I do put a moisturizer, then a primer underneath. Not sure if anyone else does that for powders? I used to hear you don't need primer with powders. I also used to hear moisturizers work the same as primers and you don't need both. These two I hear so many different views on. I just been trying to keep up with a skin routine to get it a habit. I also feel like this works well ontop of all that. I don't feel a build up or anything. I am glad I tried this been wanting to for couple years since I heard it's the best powder. But the price made me iffy on buying. If I had to buy one high end makeup product it would be this. Even Sephora mau told me what goes on your skin should be healthy and safe things that you should save your money for. The other products that go over the foundation that rest on your skin, you can buy at drugstore.
I kind of agree with it but also know there's a lot of people that are happy with drugstore foundation. I have a liquid foundation drugstore I'm happy with. Powders, not so much.
Overall, I love this product and am happy with my purchase :D
Bishnu K.
Irving, TX
I see many people talking about this foundation these days. I am so willing to try. I have acne prone skin. For those of you who tried, will it be a good choice?
Ruhab s.
Markham, ON
I was wondering if this powder is drying or causes break outs? Does it also look chalky/Cakey or does it blend well?
Xhana A.
St petersburg, FL
Can it be used alone and still give some coverage?
Lauren F.
Do you use the pad that comes with it or a separate brush?
Robyn D.
San Antonio, TX
I've used the cream foundation but it's a little heavy. Is the mineral foundation a little lighter?