BY COVER FX #37 in Powder Foundation

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Description:

A talc free, oil-absorbing powder foundation that provides sheer to full buildable coverage.

What it does:

Available in 40 global shades, this talc-free powder foundation provides buildable, matte coverage that doesn’t looks cakey or dry. Kaolin Clay absorbs oil and ensures a long-wearing matte finish.  This high pigment formula effortlessly conceals and hides imperfections while blending seamlessly into the skin.

Choosing Your Shade:

The Cover FX Shade System is based on undertone for a truly perfect match. To make shade matching simple, our shades are consistent across all formulas. Find your match in one Cover FX foundation and it’s your perfect match across all formulas.

Mica, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Silica, Kaolin, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ethyl Oleate. May Contain/Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: G20 more...
Purchased this powder foundation off of Beautylish and have been using everyday for a few weeks now. I use over foundation is my problem areas where i need more coverage throughout the day.

The mineral powder is lightweight and breathable. The color matches skin tone perfect. The shade range and explanations online were completely accurate.

I have somewhat oily skin and do see breakthrough oil at the end of the day but its to be expected with my skin. I love the matte finish of the powder and the powder is totally build-able
Tanya A.
New york, NY
Review for: N110, N120 more...
My favorite foundation of all time. Blendable and buildable. Goes a long way and it’s good for your skin. It’s honestly all I use. I use the powder as I have oily skin and prefer it. Looks so natural on the face and is not heavy at all. They have so many shades for all colors of the skin. I go between the n110 and the n120 depending on what’s in stock and the season. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Christina L.
San Francisco
COVER FX PRESSED MINERAL FOUNDATION I've been using this as replacement for my KVD powder foundation. At first I used this with a brush to apply the powder and I found that with the brush is give light to medium coverage. I personally like a fuller coverage foundation so I started using the sponge applicator that came with the product and I find that it gives a MUCH fuller coverage. Closer to medium full coverage. I have noticed that with my normal to dry skin this powder will cling a bit to my dryer patches if i do not use a very hydrating moisturizer. I noticed this clinging more when I was using the brush technique. Unfortunately, this foundation does not last all day like the KVD. It's gone after about 4 or 5 hours
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
This is in my top three favorite pressed powders of all time. Now I personally have never used it alone as my foundation, I use it to set my liquid foundation and to add a little but more coverage. This powder is just so beautiful. It looks like skin and doesn't make you dry matte or cakey. Plus it also lasted me a long time.
Hailey D.
Review for: P20 (fair to light skin w/pink undertones) more...
My favorite thing in my makeup bag. A little but goes a long way. Sometimes if i’m in a rush i just fab a little under my eyes and i’m set for the day. I got this on sale for only $20 at sephora not too long ago and i’ll be buying again for sure!
Kristian C.
Augusta, GA
Review for: G80 more...
I have this powder foundation in the shade G80 and I have repurchased this three times. I use this to touch up my makeup or set it during the summer months. It is breathable and doesn't look "powdery". I also wear this on its own on light days and love how it leaves my skin looking natural and even, with some of my own skin peeking through. Coverage is buildable and it can be full. I think Cover FX has an excellent shade range and I love it for it's versatility
Amanda R.
N Cambria, PA
Review for: N10 (porcelain to light skin w/neutral undertones) more...
This is by far, the best powder foundation I have ever tried. It covers so well, lasts all day, and looks beautiful on the skin. It’s definitely worth the high price tag and I would highly recommend it and will repurchase
Moi S.
Guam
Review for: N90 more...
I was super skeptical ... I’ve had ppl at Mac and Sephora try to match my skin and they always leave me ashy or pale 😂😂😂 but man this works so good gives me the tan I need for my face to match my neck because my pale is super light
Tara M.
My favorite powder foundation for days I don’t do a full face. I used to love Mac studio fix powder but now I switched over and couldn’t love cover fx more. It’s light and goes a long way
Paola M.
My absolute favorite ! Buildable coverage while still remaining light on my face. I have problematic skin so this keeps my skin from breaking out and feels comfortable all day ! Love !
Bishnu K.
Irving , TX
I see many people talking about this foundation these days. I am so willing to try. I have acne prone skin. For those of you who tried, will it be a good choice?
Ruhab s.
Markham, ON
I was wondering if this powder is drying or causes break outs? Does it also look chalky/Cakey or does it blend well?
Xhana A.
St petersburg, FL
Can it be used alone and still give some coverage?
Lauren F.
Do you use the pad that comes with it or a separate brush?
Robyn D.
San Antonio, TX
I've used the cream foundation but it's a little heavy. Is the mineral foundation a little lighter?

back