BY COVER FX

Description:

A talc free, oil-absorbing powder foundation that provides sheer to full buildable coverage.

What it does:

Available in 40 global shades, this talc-free powder foundation provides buildable, matte coverage that doesn’t looks cakey or dry. Kaolin Clay absorbs oil and ensures a long-wearing matte finish.  This high pigment formula effortlessly conceals and hides imperfections while blending seamlessly into the skin.

Choosing Your Shade:

The Cover FX Shade System is based on undertone for a truly perfect match. To make shade matching simple, our shades are consistent across all formulas. Find your match in one Cover FX foundation and it’s your perfect match across all formulas.

Mica, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Silica, Kaolin, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ethyl Oleate. May Contain/Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: G20 more...
Purchased this powder foundation off of Beautylish and have been using everyday for a few weeks now. I use over foundation is my problem areas where i need more coverage throughout the day.

The mineral powder is lightweight and breathable. The color matches skin tone perfect. The shade range and explanations online were completely accurate.

I have somewhat oily skin and do see breakthrough oil at the end of the day but its to be expected with my skin. I love the matte finish of the powder and the powder is totally build-able
Le Neigh S.
Sartell, MN
Review for: N100 more...
Holy smokes y’all! This coverage is insane! I normally don’t use powder foundations, but this is my go to for summer skin! The coverage is amazing, and it’s so lightweight that it is perfect for Dewey summer skin. Comes with a sponge which makes it super convenient.
vanity m.
las vegas
Purchased at: Macy's
So this foundation is actually pretty good. Even though originally i was told that it was full coverage, and it’s not. I use it for a contour now because it’s too dark for me. The lightning inside Sephora must not have been good that day because when I got home my neck and my face were completely different. The color is still nice and it feels good works perfect for my checks but I wished I got the right one .
Hailey D.
My favorite thing in my makeup bag. A little but goes a long way. Sometimes if i’m in a rush i just fab a little under my eyes and i’m set for the day. I got this on sale for only $20 at sephora not too long ago and i’ll be buying again for sure!
MaryGrace W.
Arlington, VA
This is decent if you don’t have many other options. I am a devotee of Kat Von D’s powder foundation but they have been out of my shade both online and in store. This Cover FX foundation was recommended to me by a Sephora employee when I asked about other good powder foundations. For me, this does not provide as good coverage as Kat Von D. You have to use a LOT of product to get coverage. Not worth it to me. I might use again if I had no other choices but would not go out of my way to purchase this again.
Kristian C.
Augusta, GA
Review for: G80 more...
I have this powder foundation in the shade G80 and I have repurchased this three times. I use this to touch up my makeup or set it during the summer months. It is breathable and doesn't look "powdery". I also wear this on its own on light days and love how it leaves my skin looking natural and even, with some of my own skin peeking through. Coverage is buildable and it can be full. I think Cover FX has an excellent shade range and I love it for it's versatility
Maggie W.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this product. I love all of cover fx products. There’s very few of their stuff that I don’t like. I’m not the biggest fan of powder foundation I think that’s why I don’t love it. I accidentally bought it instead of the cream and decided to try it out. It’s pretty good, just not my preferred product.
Tanya A.
Whitehall, PA
Review for: N110, N120 more...
My favorite foundation of all time. Blendable and buildable. Goes a long way and it’s good for your skin. It’s honestly all I use. I use the powder as I have oily skin and prefer it. Looks so natural on the face and is not heavy at all. They have so many shades for all colors of the skin. I go between the n110 and the n120 depending on what’s in stock and the season. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Marisol S.
Whittier
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Other more...
I am giving it a second star because I like how this works on other people and the coverage looks amazing. This did not work for me I really wish it did, but it made me break out. I had to return it the next day after my first time using this. I liked how it looked on my skin, but there is something in this that cause acne. Nothing really makes me break out, but this did. I do recommend this to others because my skin is different than yours.
Tara M.
My favorite powder foundation for days I don’t do a full face. I used to love Mac studio fix powder but now I switched over and couldn’t love cover fx more. It’s light and goes a long way
Bishnu K.
Irving, TX
I see many people talking about this foundation these days. I am so willing to try. I have acne prone skin. For those of you who tried, will it be a good choice?
Ruhab s.
Markham, ON
I was wondering if this powder is drying or causes break outs? Does it also look chalky/Cakey or does it blend well?
Xhana A.
St petersburg, FL
Can it be used alone and still give some coverage?
Lauren F.
Do you use the pad that comes with it or a separate brush?
Robyn D.
San Antonio, TX
I've used the cream foundation but it's a little heavy. Is the mineral foundation a little lighter?

Sephora