Cover FX Pressed Mineral Foundation uploaded by Ilka C.Cover FX Pressed Mineral Foundation uploaded by Lauren D.Cover FX Pressed Mineral Foundation uploaded by Alexis O.

BY COVER FX

A pressed mineral foundation providing sheer to full buildable coverage. This foundation provides a healthy, sheer to full coverage matte finish with oil-absorbing microspheres and moisturizing benefits. Its finish is never cakey or drying to the skin. This clinically tested, vegan product does not contain gluten, mineral oil, or talc. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates The Cover FX shade system is easier to follow and is inclusive of all skintones. Cover FX created more shades with each shade scientifically three percent darker than the previous shade in the series. Find your undertone (underlying skintone): P = Pink, N = Neutral (equal parts pink and golden), G = Golden. The lower the number, the lighter the shade. Start with the N series if you're not sure what your undertone is. If the shade looks too Pink, find your shade in the Golden undertones. If the shade looks too Yellow, find your shade in the Pink undertones. This product is free of synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, GMOs, synthetic fragrances, and triclosan.

• How well does this cover?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover discolorations and sun spots? 1 Answers
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
Review for: G+50 (medium to tan olive skin w/golden undertones) (online only), G+40 (medium olive skin w/golden undertones) (online only)
Knows my skin tone to the T'. Beautifully flawless finish. Gives you full coverage without making you look dusty. It's long lasting and honestly a moisturizer and this powder is all I need for the busy morning out the door days. I will continue to buy this product no matter the cost!! Love this product!
Alexis O.
Alexis O.
Mc Call Creek, MS
Review for: G+50 (medium to tan olive skin w/golden undertones) (online only)
Cover FX Total Cover Cream Foundation love love love this product! I've been using cover Fx for 5 years and the total cream foundation is amazing! It's a natural finish with full cover with feeling caked on. I like to set this product in place with my perfect pressed powder
Darsy A.
Darsy A.
Review for: G+40 (medium olive skin w/golden undertones) (online only)
First powder I try that's not my makeup forever duo mat that I try and love! I've tried other brands but nothing seemed to work as well as my duo mat but this stuff is awesome! Wish it kept me more matte for longer period of time but that's ok! I get flawless coverage with just a fluffy brush . Love this for everyday
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Cherry Tree, PA
Review for: P10 (porcelain to light skin w/pink undertones) (online only)
This is by far the best powder foundation I've ever used. It has great coverage but doesn't look cakey and lasts all day. I highly, highly recommend this and will definitely repurchase it. Worth the splurge for sure.
Lyne A.
Lyne A.
San francisco, CA
Review for: G+50 (medium to tan olive skin w/golden undertones) (online only)
One of my favorite pressed powder! If you have very sensitive skin I suggest to try this one! So easy to blend and great for full coverage! Love how matte it is but not cakey and dry. Would definitely buy it again!
Suzanne V.
Suzanne V.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Other
Love this mineral powder foundation. The best I've tried. It makes my makeup last all day flawlessly. High coverage, no patchyness, super easy to blend in, and a little goes a long way. Definitely buying again!
Karina M.
Karina M.
Panorama City , CA
Review for: G+40 (medium olive skin w/golden undertones) (online only)
This powder foundation is full coverage amazing on that me and repairs your skin does not make me greasy and powder stays on all day
Kirsti L.
Kirsti L.
Leland, NC
Covers great. Looks great. There's not much to say until you try it out for yourself! I definitely would recommend.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Santa Barbara, CA
Review for: G+60 (medium-deep to deeply tanned olive skin w/golden undertones) (online only)
I have used this foundation for over a year and I love it. I carry it around in my purse and It works really really good. I love it.
Arely B.
Arely B.
This powder feels so creamy ! And soooooo full coverage ūüėć it takes away all of my oils through out the day !
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
mansfield ctr , CT
How well does this cover?
Elisa E.
Elisa E.
How well does this cover discolorations and sun spots?