BY COVER FX

Description:

A modern-matte foundation with weightless full coverage that provides sweatproof all-day wear, powerful shine control, and environmental protection.

What It Does:

Available in 40 diverse shades, this liquid foundation has buildable, medium to full coverage with a modern-matte finish. Loaded with a trio of ultra-fine powders that control shine and visibly blur imperfections, it stays on skin all day without dulling or drying complexion.

Why We Love It:

Power Play Foundation is sweatproof, waterproof, transfer-proof and provides all day wear. It is vegan, cruelty-free and free of talc, oil, fragrance, parabens and gluten.

Choosing Your Shade:

The Cover FX Shade System is based on undertone for a truly perfect match. To make shade matching simple, our shades are consistent across all formulas. Find your match in one Cover FX foundation and it’s your perfect match across all formulas.

AQUA (WATER) (EAU), DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPANEDIOL, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISODODECANE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, LAURYL PEG-10 TRIS(TRIMETHYLSILOXY)SILYLETHYL DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) HULL POWDER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIOLEIN, AMMONIUM C6-16 PERFLUOROALKYLETHYL PHOSPHATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, GLYCERYL DIOLEATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, ALCOHOL, METHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, ALTEROMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

• What is your favorite primer to use with this foundation?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new fo...15 Answers
  • Heard this is a very quick drying foundation and you have...11 Answers
Kaitlyn G.
Sedalia
Super easy to blend out. It’s buildable, not cakey, has a nice matte finish. It is full coverage so if you aren’t looking for full coverage may look into something else. I have redness on my cheeks/nose and I have no issues covering it. (Even a small scar on my cheek)
Samantha L.
Winchester, VA
I am super pale and started with shade P10 and to my surprise it was too light! So I went with P20 and it’s perfect! Matte finish. Super lightweight. Medium coverage that can be built up to full if needed. It keeps my oils at bay for 12+ hours. Absolutely love this!
Moira F.
Wayne , PA
Review for: N10 more...
I absolutely LOVED this foundation. At first I was skeptical but once I tried it I was so surprised and happy. It gives off a slightly dewy but more so matte finish- I think it would be great for all skin types. I would 1000000% recommend this to a friend and repurchase!COVER FX POWER PLAY FOUNDATION
Gleisi G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I got this from Sephora during the vib rouge sale. It was definitely matte which I love because I am oily, it lasted most of the day, but started breaking apart towards the end. I think I chose the wrong shade but I think I will purchase it flagon in a darker shade.
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
Review for: N20 more...
I was so pleasantly surprised with this product! I normally like a heavy coverage foundation so when I saw how light this was I was skeptical. The breathable coverage is amazing! I feel like I wasn't suffocating my skin but it still looked amazing. Deff would recommend
Ariel F.
Tarzana, CA
Review for: G+40 more...
Received this complimentary for review. It’s supposed to be medium-full buildable coverage but it felt more like light to medium buildable. That worked off me because I just wanted one notch up from a natural looking concealer. At first I was not as into it but when I felt my skin tone became less even and I needed more coverage than concealer could offer I tried power play again and absolutely loved it! I use it with cover fx setting powder which is perfect for my dry skin. Color G + 40 was perfect on my pale olive skin tone.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: G40 more...
If you are looking for a full coverage foundation with a matte finish, then this is a great option for you. It’s also a long wearing formula comparable to the Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation except it is not as thick. I am running through this bottle pretty quickly. It works great with the COVER FX Perfect Setting Powder which is my favorite right now for traveling!
Marivi S.
Yonkers, NY
I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS FOUNDATION!
COVER FX POWER PLAY FOUNDATION

Medium to full coverage that leaves your skin looking healthy and flawless. Doesn't have heavy smells and feels weightless no matter how many applications you use.

The color range is awesome and my color match in particular is amazingly accurate; like if I had clear skin.

The formula is nice and gentle to tour skin and as I noticed it is great for all skin types. The long wearing effect is incredible and YES! It is waterproof too.

Pro tip: blend the product with a buffing foundation brush for better results and airbrushed finishes and use this foundation along with the Perfect Setting Powder (my fav setting powder) COVER FX Perfect Setting Powder

COVER FX Blemish Treatment Primer
Cover FX Blurring PrimerCOVER FX Illuminating PrimerCOVER FX Calming Primer
Memory L.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: N120 more...
Soooo I love this found. It is literally the perfect color. During the winter months my skin tone is a lot cooler and the neutral matches perfectly. The only issue that I have with this foundation is that, during application with a brush it sticks my brush hairs together. I get a much smoother and even application with a sponge. However with a sponge I end up wasting a lot more product. I’m still gonna buy it though!
Judy D.
Allentown, PA
This is a holy grail foundation for me! The color is spot on perfect to the point where it looks like I just have my skin on. It’s a medium to buildable coverage which I like. The only thing is the bottle itself. It hard to get the product out of you squeeze it a certain way but it’s awesome for traveling, especially on planes. It doesn’t make me oily either but gives me a nice glow. Definitely recommend to others.
NATTRACTIVE R.
Irwindale, CA
Does this foundation blur pores???
Shae-Lynn S.
How is this in comparison to their other liquid foundation?
Chrissy O.
London
Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new for the spring/ winter .
Mallory L.
De Queen
What is your favorite thing about the cover fx foundation?
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
What primer should I use with this foundation?