BY COVER FX

Description:

A modern-matte foundation with weightless full coverage that provides sweatproof all-day wear, powerful shine control, and environmental protection.

What It Does:

Available in 40 diverse shades, this liquid foundation has buildable, medium to full coverage with a modern-matte finish. Loaded with a trio of ultra-fine powders that control shine and visibly blur imperfections, it stays on skin all day without dulling or drying complexion.

Why We Love It:

Power Play Foundation is sweatproof, waterproof, transfer-proof and provides all day wear. It is vegan, cruelty-free and free of talc, oil, fragrance, parabens and gluten.

Choosing Your Shade:

The Cover FX Shade System is based on undertone for a truly perfect match. To make shade matching simple, our shades are consistent across all formulas. Find your match in one Cover FX foundation and it’s your perfect match across all formulas.

AQUA (WATER) (EAU), DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPANEDIOL, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISODODECANE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, LAURYL PEG-10 TRIS(TRIMETHYLSILOXY)SILYLETHYL DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) HULL POWDER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIOLEIN, AMMONIUM C6-16 PERFLUOROALKYLETHYL PHOSPHATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, GLYCERYL DIOLEATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, ALCOHOL, METHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, ALTEROMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

• What is your favorite primer to use with this foundation?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new fo...15 Answers
  • Heard this is a very quick drying foundation and you have...11 Answers
Sarah S.
Orillia
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this foundation! It doesn’t cake up like most. Stays ALL day. So happy I discovered this!
Aliya K.
mississauga
Review for: G50 more...
No coverage. That’s all I have to say about this product. It’s heavy, cakey, hides nothing, probably good if you’re new to makeup
Zahra T.
Port Moody
Review for: G+50 more...
I actually hated this foundation. Even though for the most part, it felt light and smooth... and the right shade, it was patchy and flaky in certain parts. I do not recommend this for dry or combination/dry skin
Rachael Y.
London, ON
Review for: P20 more...
This is really matte and good quality. I love that it is infused with skin care. This doesn’t work that well on my skin type because I have some serious forehead wrinkles and under eye creases. It falls into cracks and makes you look old.
Alawia A.
Calgary
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: P120, P110 more...
I love this foundation!! The only thing that I dislike is the bottle. I first got the p110 but it wasn’t my shade and I switched for p120 and it’s amazing
Laura G.
Thornhill, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
I got a sample of this from Sephora. It is so comfortable and the finish is super flattering and doesn’t irritate my dry, eczema-prone skin. It is a bit pricey but worth it and I highly recommend. CoverFx is a great brand
Meagan W.
Toronto, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
My new holy grail foundation for sure. I was told to stay away from this as I have dehydrated skin - but I don’t find it is that drying as long as you properly moisturizer and use a hydrating primer. I love the finish on this as it dries down to a nice matte but still showing some glow where your face is naturally highlighted. The coverage I would say is medium almost full but very buildable. It wears great even on nights out and I don’t find I have to set it if I don’t want to. For the price point, (~52 CAD) I’ve honestly only been using it when going out and not as an every day foundation as it would run out much quicker. I may repurchase solely on the fact that it does not break me out and looks amazing without creasing after long periods of time.
NATTRACTIVE R.
Irwindale, CA
Does this foundation blur pores???
Shae-Lynn S.
How is this in comparison to their other liquid foundation?
Chrissy O.
London
Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new for the spring/ winter .
Mallory L.
De Queen
What is your favorite thing about the cover fx foundation?
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
What primer should I use with this foundation?

Sephora