BY COVER FX

Description:

A modern-matte foundation with weightless full coverage that provides sweatproof all-day wear, powerful shine control, and environmental protection.

What It Does:

Available in 40 diverse shades, this liquid foundation has buildable, medium to full coverage with a modern-matte finish. Loaded with a trio of ultra-fine powders that control shine and visibly blur imperfections, it stays on skin all day without dulling or drying complexion.

Why We Love It:

Power Play Foundation is sweatproof, waterproof, transfer-proof and provides all day wear. It is vegan, cruelty-free and free of talc, oil, fragrance, parabens and gluten.

Choosing Your Shade:

The Cover FX Shade System is based on undertone for a truly perfect match. To make shade matching simple, our shades are consistent across all formulas. Find your match in one Cover FX foundation and it’s your perfect match across all formulas.

AQUA (WATER) (EAU), DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPANEDIOL, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISODODECANE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, LAURYL PEG-10 TRIS(TRIMETHYLSILOXY)SILYLETHYL DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) HULL POWDER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIOLEIN, AMMONIUM C6-16 PERFLUOROALKYLETHYL PHOSPHATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, GLYCERYL DIOLEATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, ALCOHOL, METHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, ALTEROMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

• What is your favorite primer to use with this foundation?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new fo...15 Answers
  • Heard this is a very quick drying foundation and you have...11 Answers
Heba I.
Jeddah
Overall great product, medium to buildable coverage, very less oily, lasts for 8hrs and most importantly easy to work with, it doesn’t dry very quick or is too thick. Also, loves the package, plastic bottle completely squeezable, travel friendly and can use hands to apply too! First time using it but will for sure repurchase and recommend others to try!
Angel A.
Baguley, Manchester
This product applies so smoothly onto the skin it feels like heaven its full coverage and extremely light on the skin the only problem i had was that it started to part half way through the day so i had to keep topping it up with powder it looks great when first applied but not so great after 5 hours
Caitlyn W.
Campbellford
Purchased at: Sephora
I purchased this product a little under 2 months ago and it works amazing on me. It is the winter which means my skin is a little dry, but it will be perfect for the summertime, since I have combination skin. If you have oily skin all year round, this foundation is perfect for you! I definitely recommend this foundation.
Julie P.
Toronto, ON
This foundation looked beautiful and it was transfer proof. The colour match was great as well. HOWEVER it severely broke me out and now I have new scars because of it. Would not recommend, especially to people who are sensitive to silicones. Do not buy this product!!!
Maryanne F.
Saint, QC
This foundation did wonders on my oily skin!! The finish was a beautiful matte, not drying at all. It stayed matte 10-12 hours but then powdered beautifully and was good for another 4 hours. It is expensive but well worth the price! I recommend it!
Melina O.
Sarajevo
This is such a great foundation. I love how it matches my skin so well. It leaves a matte finish and stayed matte all day, even after 10 hours of wear. It lives up to its claims and I am very impressed. It didn’t fade or transfer or overly settle into my smile lines.
Chantal P.
Doral, FL
Okay so first of all the formula of this feels so high end. This is full coverage. It is bot dewy but it isnt drying either and the undertone matched me so well. This will now be my go to foundation im surprised people having been speaking about this foundation its really amazing to me.
Michelle D.
Doral, FL
This foundation has pretty much no scent at all. It's formulated without any added fragrance, it's really good for those who are sensitive to scented products! It is of very good quality
member-4ba1e
Review for: G40 more...
Love it so much ! Very natural finish, no one knows I am wearing foundation with this on. The shade range is amazing. The foundation lasts all day on me, it's matte but not too drying for my combo skin. Try it, you won't regret it. I apply with a damp Beauty Blender.
Numaira S.
Calgary
I absolutely love this foundation. I have combination skin, large pores on my nose and cheeks and discoloration around my mouth. I pair it with the too faced peach cooling matte primer and I have applied it with a beauty blender and with a foundation brush and both times I love how it sits on my face. Sometimes I wear a setting powder and sometimes I don’t. For sure it lasts longer when I use the setting powder. This is definently something I would keep on buying.
I don’t like the bottle it comes in, it’s so hard to tell how much product there is and I have to flip it over and keep on squeezing hoping to control the Dow, I mainly can. It’s just annoying. I wish it was a pump instead. It’s a first foundation that I have loved so much. So it’s not that much of a big deal.
NATTRACTIVE R.
Irwindale, CA
Does this foundation blur pores???
Shae-Lynn S.
How is this in comparison to their other liquid foundation?
Chrissy O.
London
Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new for the spring/ winter .
Mallory L.
De Queen
What is your favorite thing about the cover fx foundation?
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
What primer should I use with this foundation?

Sephora