BY COVER FX

Description:

A modern-matte foundation with weightless full coverage that provides sweatproof all-day wear, powerful shine control, and environmental protection.

What It Does:

Available in 40 diverse shades, this liquid foundation has buildable, medium to full coverage with a modern-matte finish. Loaded with a trio of ultra-fine powders that control shine and visibly blur imperfections, it stays on skin all day without dulling or drying complexion.

Why We Love It:

Power Play Foundation is sweatproof, waterproof, transfer-proof and provides all day wear. It is vegan, cruelty-free and free of talc, oil, fragrance, parabens and gluten.

Choosing Your Shade:

The Cover FX Shade System is based on undertone for a truly perfect match. To make shade matching simple, our shades are consistent across all formulas. Find your match in one Cover FX foundation and it’s your perfect match across all formulas.

AQUA (WATER) (EAU), DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPANEDIOL, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISODODECANE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, LAURYL PEG-10 TRIS(TRIMETHYLSILOXY)SILYLETHYL DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) HULL POWDER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIOLEIN, AMMONIUM C6-16 PERFLUOROALKYLETHYL PHOSPHATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, GLYCERYL DIOLEATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, ALCOHOL, METHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, ALTEROMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

• What is your favorite primer to use with this foundation?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new fo...15 Answers
  • Heard this is a very quick drying foundation and you have...11 Answers
Allyseia W.
Royal Oak, MI
This foundation is amazinggggggg. So high coverage and very long lasting. The shade also worked for me and seemed to have a wide variety of other shades. This foundation purée with the coverfx powder is a very strong duo.
DanielaCarrillo M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this foundation. This keeps me matte all day and it stays on forever. Perfect for those with oily skin.
Stefeena P.
Weston, FL
Review for: G70 more...
Very full coverage foundation! I like to mix this foundation with my lighter Marc Jacobs foundation to get the benefits of both foundations. It is very easy to apply. I actually received this product from Influenster, but I would like to try this foundation in a lighter shade since I got a shade too dark for my skin tone. A little bit of product goes a long way for me!
Lindsay H.
Jackson, MS
Review for: G40 more...
Cover FX is the perfect light weight foundation. After a while it is hard to get the product out of the squeeze bottle. But other than that it’s the perfect matte finish and i would buy it again. It also goes so well with the setting powder.
Sandra S.
Sheffield Lake
Purchased at: Sephora
I really love this foundation since I have combo oily skin. My foundation has always deteriorated over time, but this one holds together pretty well.
Jessica S.
Oviedo, FL
Review for: N20 more...
I originally received this in a Sephora play and loved how they matched the shade for me. It really is matte, blend-able, and easy to apply. It has a nice coverage and it never looks cakey or feel too drying. It has a squirty tube which is unique for a foundation but very useful. I love everything about it but I feel like it clogs my pores so i alternate between foundations when using this one.
LuAnn T.
New Castle, DE
I love this foundation! It is full coverage but not "mask-like", and it lasts all day without wearing off. I love the coverage and it looks beautiful on skin. I usually alternate between this one and Nars, and I throw in Fenty when my skin is super moisturized!
Jalissa S.
orange ,ca
Purchased at: Sephora
Love it , I had got samples from Sephora and I love it better than the foundation I normally get! It’s light not heavy foundation! Good for oily skin No shines. Great coverage. I would totally recommend it!
tori c.
Purchased at: Sephora
this is my everyday foundation! it blends easily and is buildable! the finish is a natural matte, so it’s not extremely mattifying but it’s definitely not glowy! idk how it describe it but it is very beautiful if you have oily skin but don’t want a super duper matte foundation. i love it
Aierial 🧜.
marietta
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my current foundation. It makes my skin feel amazing. I have acne prone skin and it covers my hyperpigmentation just fine. I would recommend this product to anyone. COVER FX POWER PLAY FOUNDATION
NATTRACTIVE R.
Irwindale, CA
Does this foundation blur pores???
Shae-Lynn S.
How is this in comparison to their other liquid foundation?
Chrissy O.
London
Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new for the spring/ winter .
Mallory L.
De Queen
What is your favorite thing about the cover fx foundation?
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
What primer should I use with this foundation?