BY COVER FX

Description:

A modern-matte foundation with weightless full coverage that provides sweatproof all-day wear, powerful shine control, and environmental protection.

What It Does:

Available in 40 diverse shades, this liquid foundation has buildable, medium to full coverage with a modern-matte finish. Loaded with a trio of ultra-fine powders that control shine and visibly blur imperfections, it stays on skin all day without dulling or drying complexion.

Why We Love It:

Power Play Foundation is sweatproof, waterproof, transfer-proof and provides all day wear. It is vegan, cruelty-free and free of talc, oil, fragrance, parabens and gluten.

Choosing Your Shade:

The Cover FX Shade System is based on undertone for a truly perfect match. To make shade matching simple, our shades are consistent across all formulas. Find your match in one Cover FX foundation and it’s your perfect match across all formulas.

AQUA (WATER) (EAU), DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPANEDIOL, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISODODECANE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, LAURYL PEG-10 TRIS(TRIMETHYLSILOXY)SILYLETHYL DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) HULL POWDER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIOLEIN, AMMONIUM C6-16 PERFLUOROALKYLETHYL PHOSPHATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, GLYCERYL DIOLEATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, ALCOHOL, METHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, ALTEROMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

• What is your favorite primer to use with this foundation?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new fo...15 Answers
  • Heard this is a very quick drying foundation and you have...11 Answers
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
Review for: N25 more...
Ok, so I am only reviewing this from a Sephora sample I received, but so far I am totally in love with this foundation. This shade matches me perfectly...at least now when I have no tan. It says that it's full-coverage, but I'm not so sure about that. I usually wear tinted moisturizer, so for me this has plenty of coverage. What I love about it is that it feels so light on my skin...that's why I generally wear tinted moisturizer in the first place. I also love how this foundation makes my skin look...flawless. I have pretty normal skin, but it can get a bit dry in places. I never notice any dry patches or flakiness with this product. I do use an illuminator mixed with this, and I love how flawless and glowy my skin looks with the combination. It applies well with a beauty blender, but I haven't tried it any other way. I definitely plan on purchasing this product soon.
Darline J.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this foundation! Covers what i need it to without feeling too heavy and it’s buildable! I have dry skin, but also sweat a lot and this foundation stayed put! I used it with the Cover FX powder, Laura Mercier, or Airspun and it worked beautifully with all.
Jennifer D.
San Antonio, TX
This is definitely a game changer. If you’re looking for medium to full coverage without a cakey look, this foundation is the one you want!! Affordable and worth every penny!! You look the look and feel of your skin! I recommend this HIGHLY!!
Maggie P.
Fall River, MA
Review for: N40 more...
I picked this up a little while ago and I’d say I’m about half way through the bottle. I like the buildable but breathable coverage. I like to pair this with the Tatcha silk canvas primer and apply first with a brush followed with a beauty blender to even out the coverage. I then use my concealer combo and set it with the CoverFx setting powder. I love it. It wears nicely and feels good. I definitely recommend this one.
Jasmine 👑.
Kutztown
This foundation is by far the best I’ve ever used! I have really dry sensitive skin and was looking for something with buildable coverage that was still lightweight and had a matte finish. I got all that in one! And the foundation matches my skin perfectly!
Rodney S.
Brewerton
This foundation is alright it feels really heavy one the skin it has medium to full coverage I tried a sample from Sephora I wouldn’t buy this it wasn’t my favorite. But who know it could change it I try it again
Yvonne L.
Littleton, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
one of my top five favorite foundations. I love the finish of this Foundation it is very matte so it's amazing for oily skin I wouldn't recommend if you have dry skin. It has medium to full coverage it's very buildable and I just love this Foundation I have oily skin and it just works great for my skin type
Melissa M.
Enumclaw, WA
Review for: G10 more...
I love this foundation!!!! It blends like a dream and stays put on my oily skin. It looks matte even before I set it which I also love! I’ve tried so many different liquid foundations and am very picky but this one has stood the tests of time! Both in that I’ve been using it for over a year now and still love it and that it will stay put all day/night!
Stephanie G.
Grand Forks, ND
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE LOVE LOVE COVER FX POWER PLAY FOUNDATION!!!! It is a full coverage Foundation made for anyone will skin problems and i am greatful for them here us out and making such a beautiful brand.
Mykaelle V.
Pompano Beach, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: G+40 more...
This is now my new favorite foundation ! First of all the shade selection is to die for, no other foundation matches my light/medium olive undertones like this does. ( All the shades with a sign after the first letter are olive undertones. ) Second, this is by far one of the lightest feeling full coverage foundations on the market. Feels like im not even wearing makeup and it will wear around 8-10 hrs without moving or fading. It's great on my acne prove dry skin, no breakouts.
NATTRACTIVE R.
Irwindale, CA
Does this foundation blur pores???
Shae-Lynn S.
How is this in comparison to their other liquid foundation?
Chrissy O.
London
Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new for the spring/ winter .
Mallory L.
De Queen
What is your favorite thing about the cover fx foundation?
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
What primer should I use with this foundation?