BY COVER FX

Description:

A modern-matte foundation with weightless full coverage that provides sweatproof all-day wear, powerful shine control, and environmental protection.

What It Does:

Available in 40 diverse shades, this liquid foundation has buildable, medium to full coverage with a modern-matte finish. Loaded with a trio of ultra-fine powders that control shine and visibly blur imperfections, it stays on skin all day without dulling or drying complexion.

Why We Love It:

Power Play Foundation is sweatproof, waterproof, transfer-proof and provides all day wear. It is vegan, cruelty-free and free of talc, oil, fragrance, parabens and gluten.

Choosing Your Shade:

The Cover FX Shade System is based on undertone for a truly perfect match. To make shade matching simple, our shades are consistent across all formulas. Find your match in one Cover FX foundation and it’s your perfect match across all formulas.

AQUA (WATER) (EAU), DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPANEDIOL, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISODODECANE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, LAURYL PEG-10 TRIS(TRIMETHYLSILOXY)SILYLETHYL DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) HULL POWDER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIOLEIN, AMMONIUM C6-16 PERFLUOROALKYLETHYL PHOSPHATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, GLYCERYL DIOLEATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, ALCOHOL, METHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, ALTEROMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

• What is your favorite primer to use with this foundation?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new fo...15 Answers
  • Heard this is a very quick drying foundation and you have...11 Answers
Lauren V.
Downey , CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am so happy that i received this foundation ! I actually switched to the one all the time now! I love how it feels on my skin and the fact that it really does last all day is so nice! I always get compliments when I use this product !
Rachel F.
Philadelphia , PA
Great coverage. In the winter I wear more foundation so I’m a fan of anything that’s not too heavy. This has a really nice finish
Tyieshia R.
Review for: G90 more...
Application was easy, even and the perfect shade (thanks to Sephora Color IQ).
I used maybelline concealer under my eye area and it blended seamlessly and a tad bit of la girl pro concealer around my mouth.
Wore it for a little over 5 hours and it started creasing in the smile lines (It was the concealer and application that caused the smile lines).
Ive been testing out different foundations to last during dance performances and this one held up quite nicely.
Azuleni G.
Bronx, NY
Review for: G20 more...
I had to mix it bc it was to light for my skin but it went on smoothly . Used the product on my vacations
Victoriana M.
miami
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing coverage.. it’s super good but kind of dry so if you have dry skin or mature skin you have to be careful don’t use a lot
Serenity M.
Brandon
Purchased at: Sephora
I have always struggled with foundation. I'm very pale, but in the summer I dont burn. I've gone the majority of my life thinking I haven a golden undertone, because neutral undertones have always looked way too pink on me. GUESS WHAT? Turns out I'm a true neutral. Cover FX actually makes neutral shades, not just pinky-neutral shades.

THIS FOUNDATION THO.
It's buildable coverage, and actually covers zits without making them look like some weird scabby thingy. I highly recommend this foundation.
Audris N.
Milpitas, CA
Review for: N25 more...
I love love love this foundation! This is my go to foundation right now. It provides the most perfect coverage. I would say this foundation is medium to full coverage. I have combo skin and this foundation keeps me matte all day! The shade range is also great!
Kuburat I.
Bronx , NY
by far one of my top 3 foundations ever. it is full coverage but super light weight and looks impeccable with flash. I recommend this product to anyone regardless of your level of makeup skill.
Theresa O.
Beaverton, OR
Review for: P20 more...
I love the coverage of this product— it’s incredible, but it has some major issues. It is a stickier texture once you start applying and dries too quickly (like while it is still on your hand waiting to be applied to your face) which means you have to be quick! I found the best way to apply is by stippling in small circles. The other issue I have is the oxidation. It’s TERRIBLE. But I’m in love with the coverage and the brand.
Kassandra V.
Review for: G60 more...
Obsessed with this foundation it’s full coverage but it’s very late I always get compliments when I wear it
NATTRACTIVE R.
Irwindale, CA
Does this foundation blur pores???
Shae-Lynn S.
How is this in comparison to their other liquid foundation?
Chrissy O.
London
Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new for the spring/ winter .
Mallory L.
De Queen
What is your favorite thing about the cover fx foundation?
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
What primer should I use with this foundation?

Sephora