BY COVER FX

Description:

A modern-matte foundation with weightless full coverage that provides sweatproof all-day wear, powerful shine control, and environmental protection.

What It Does:

Available in 40 diverse shades, this liquid foundation has buildable, medium to full coverage with a modern-matte finish. Loaded with a trio of ultra-fine powders that control shine and visibly blur imperfections, it stays on skin all day without dulling or drying complexion.

Why We Love It:

Power Play Foundation is sweatproof, waterproof, transfer-proof and provides all day wear. It is vegan, cruelty-free and free of talc, oil, fragrance, parabens and gluten.

Choosing Your Shade:

The Cover FX Shade System is based on undertone for a truly perfect match. To make shade matching simple, our shades are consistent across all formulas. Find your match in one Cover FX foundation and it’s your perfect match across all formulas.

AQUA (WATER) (EAU), DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPANEDIOL, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISODODECANE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, LAURYL PEG-10 TRIS(TRIMETHYLSILOXY)SILYLETHYL DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) HULL POWDER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIOLEIN, AMMONIUM C6-16 PERFLUOROALKYLETHYL PHOSPHATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, GLYCERYL DIOLEATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, ALCOHOL, METHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, ALTEROMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

• What is your favorite primer to use with this foundation?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new fo...15 Answers
  • Heard this is a very quick drying foundation and you have...11 Answers
Mykaelle V.
Pompano Beach, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: G+40 more...
This is now my new favorite foundation ! First of all the shade selection is to die for, no other foundation matches my light/medium olive undertones like this does. ( All the shades with a sign after the first letter are olive undertones. ) Second, this is by far one of the lightest feeling full coverage foundations on the market. Feels like im not even wearing makeup and it will wear around 8-10 hrs without moving or fading. It's great on my acne prove dry skin, no breakouts.
Alexis H.
Dacula, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
This foundation is the best!! I have super oily skin and this foundation is the only one that I can wear through the day care free and not think I look like a big ball of oil. It's my perfect match exactly with is hard for me to come by.
Jamie D.
Columbus
Review for: N35 more...
I love this brand. The color options are amazing and the same for all coverage items so no guess work when chasing formulation. I just recently stared using this formula and I love it. The coverage is great and it applies easily. Is lightweight feeling and by all means, I recommend.
Allyseia W.
Royal Oak, MI
This foundation is amazinggggggg. So high coverage and very long lasting. The shade also worked for me and seemed to have a wide variety of other shades. This foundation purée with the coverfx powder is a very strong duo.
Kuburat I.
Bronx , NY
by far one of my top 3 foundations ever. it is full coverage but super light weight and looks impeccable with flash. I recommend this product to anyone regardless of your level of makeup skill.
DanielaCarrillo M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this foundation. This keeps me matte all day and it stays on forever. Perfect for those with oily skin.
Cayla P.
Greenville , NC
Review for: P20 more...
Honestly one of the best foundations I’ve used for my skin type, and it’s not too matte! Isn’t patchy, glides on smooth, and stays on for the whole day!
Stefeena P.
Weston, FL
Review for: G70 more...
Very full coverage foundation! I like to mix this foundation with my lighter Marc Jacobs foundation to get the benefits of both foundations. It is very easy to apply. I actually received this product from Influenster, but I would like to try this foundation in a lighter shade since I got a shade too dark for my skin tone. A little bit of product goes a long way for me!
Lindsay H.
Jackson, MS
Review for: G40 more...
Cover FX is the perfect light weight foundation. After a while it is hard to get the product out of the squeeze bottle. But other than that it’s the perfect matte finish and i would buy it again. It also goes so well with the setting powder.
Sandra S.
Sheffield Lake
Purchased at: Sephora
I really love this foundation since I have combo oily skin. My foundation has always deteriorated over time, but this one holds together pretty well.
NATTRACTIVE R.
Irwindale, CA
Does this foundation blur pores???
Shae-Lynn S.
How is this in comparison to their other liquid foundation?
Chrissy O.
London
Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new for the spring/ winter .
Mallory L.
De Queen
What is your favorite thing about the cover fx foundation?
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
What primer should I use with this foundation?

Sephora