BY COVER FX

Description:

A modern-matte foundation with weightless full coverage that provides sweatproof all-day wear, powerful shine control, and environmental protection.

What It Does:

Available in 40 diverse shades, this liquid foundation has buildable, medium to full coverage with a modern-matte finish. Loaded with a trio of ultra-fine powders that control shine and visibly blur imperfections, it stays on skin all day without dulling or drying complexion.

Why We Love It:

Power Play Foundation is sweatproof, waterproof, transfer-proof and provides all day wear. It is vegan, cruelty-free and free of talc, oil, fragrance, parabens and gluten.

Choosing Your Shade:

The Cover FX Shade System is based on undertone for a truly perfect match. To make shade matching simple, our shades are consistent across all formulas. Find your match in one Cover FX foundation and it’s your perfect match across all formulas.

AQUA (WATER) (EAU), DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPANEDIOL, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISODODECANE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, LAURYL PEG-10 TRIS(TRIMETHYLSILOXY)SILYLETHYL DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) HULL POWDER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIOLEIN, AMMONIUM C6-16 PERFLUOROALKYLETHYL PHOSPHATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, GLYCERYL DIOLEATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, ALCOHOL, METHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, ALTEROMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

• What is your favorite primer to use with this foundation?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new fo...15 Answers
  • Heard this is a very quick drying foundation and you have...11 Answers
Maddie U.
aurora
Great lightweight foundation for combo skin. I love a foundation that mimics GREAT SKIN.
ADEOTI O.
Far Rockaway, NY
This foundation I thought wasn’t really gonna hype me but it is a really good foundation!
Malori M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
This foundation is amazing!! I absolutely love it and I would definitely recommend it!
Yvonne L.
Littleton, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
one of my top five favorite foundations. I love the finish of this Foundation it is very matte so it's amazing for oily skin I wouldn't recommend if you have dry skin. It has medium to full coverage it's very buildable and I just love this Foundation I have oily skin and it just works great for my skin type
Erin B.
Review for: G40 more...
I received this foundation in a VoxBox and I fell in love. I received shade G30, which was kind of off, so I went to sephora and got matched with G40 and I couldn’t be happier! I have light-medium skin with warm undertones right now in the summer and this shade works best for me. It has a great coverage, it’s nice and matte for my oily skin, and doesn’t feel heavy. I usually set it with the cover fx powder but even when I don’t it holds up pretty well. I love the shade range as well. I also love the squeeze tube bottle, but it is a little more difficult to squeeze than others. Overall this is really awesome and if you have oily skin I definitely recommend it! Even people with normal skin might enjoy it.
Eileen J.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Just purchased this from Sephora the other day. I really like the consistency and how creamy it is! I always have issues with my concealer creasing on my undereye but this concealer seems to solve that problem.
Mansi A.
Macon, GA
Review for: G50 more...
great coverage and long lasting all day long. It has a great selection for all skin tones. Its also made for all skin combination.
alex k.
Purchased at: Sephora
SUPER matte product! If you struggle with oil, this is for you! The color range is unbeatable for foundation. It lasts all day long. However, it does cling to any dry patches.
Tahera A.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: G30 more...
This foundation for me was not overwhelmingly great. This was my third high-end foundation that I have tried this year to see which one would fit me best. (Kat VonD's foundation creased really badly and emphasized the size of my pores and I wasn't a fan out the finish of the Fenty foundation.) Being so fair I was excited that Cover Fx offered so many shades in this line and was even more excited that it tailors to oily skin. My skin being both oily and extremely fair it's tough to find a good formula and match to my skin. Well this foundation is almost a perfect match, and has a really beautiful finish. It's not full coverage, more of a sheer to medium coverage which was a little disappointing. This foundation also is not transfer resistant even after setting with setting powder and spray. This foundation has TERRIBLE flashback. Although the shade P20 is almost perfect for my skin tone in flash photos my entire face looks white and ghostly. For the price point of this foundation and the full coverage claims it makes and doesn't live up to I wasn't impressed. Like I've said my skin is very oily and does breakdown make up quickly but this foundation doesn't last long, after a few hours of work or a social event it begins to breakdown and fade. So I probably won't purchase another bottle.
Veronica R.
Los Angeles, CA
This foundation is great! The coverage is full and it looks really natural and doesn’t dry out my skin (my biggest concern). I only took a star off for the price, because it is a small size for how much it is.
NATTRACTIVE R.
Irwindale, CA
Does this foundation blur pores???
Shae-Lynn S.
How is this in comparison to their other liquid foundation?
Chrissy O.
London
Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new for the spring/ winter .
Mallory L.
De Queen
What is your favorite thing about the cover fx foundation?
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
What primer should I use with this foundation?