BY COVER FX

Description:

A modern-matte foundation with weightless full coverage that provides sweatproof all-day wear, powerful shine control, and environmental protection.

What It Does:

Available in 40 diverse shades, this liquid foundation has buildable, medium to full coverage with a modern-matte finish. Loaded with a trio of ultra-fine powders that control shine and visibly blur imperfections, it stays on skin all day without dulling or drying complexion.

Why We Love It:

Power Play Foundation is sweatproof, waterproof, transfer-proof and provides all day wear. It is vegan, cruelty-free and free of talc, oil, fragrance, parabens and gluten.

Choosing Your Shade:

The Cover FX Shade System is based on undertone for a truly perfect match. To make shade matching simple, our shades are consistent across all formulas. Find your match in one Cover FX foundation and it’s your perfect match across all formulas.

AQUA (WATER) (EAU), DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPANEDIOL, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISODODECANE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, LAURYL PEG-10 TRIS(TRIMETHYLSILOXY)SILYLETHYL DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) HULL POWDER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIOLEIN, AMMONIUM C6-16 PERFLUOROALKYLETHYL PHOSPHATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, GLYCERYL DIOLEATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, ALCOHOL, METHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, ALTEROMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

• What is your favorite primer to use with this foundation?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new fo...15 Answers
  • Heard this is a very quick drying foundation and you have...11 Answers
Alice S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: G10 more...
Super pigmented and full coverage but also natural! It’s lightweight and blends beautifully into the skin
Kasey C.
Greenville, SC
Honestly, not my favorite foundation. I usually use MAC or Clinique and I regret trying any differently.
Jennifer P.
Houston , TX
Review for: N35 more...
This foundation is amazing!!! Has to be one of my favorites at all time! It is medium to full coverage!
Anna L.
Rapid City, SD
This is literally my new favorite foundation! I wears very well without oxidizing and does not crease.
Ansley W.
Maryville, TN
Very expensive but I loved the way it felt on my skin. Very natural looking and blended out very well.
Donna V.
Harbor city , CA
I love it it’s medium to full coverage it’s lightweight build able not expensive great for every day
Sidney D.
Hattiesburg, MS
It’s a great product. Good coverage. It’s not matte that I usually like but I do use it as a back up
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
I really enjoyed this product. Pretty full coverage and blended out with a beauty sponge wonderfully.
Jazmin D.
Tulare, CA
I got this tone too white for my face.. I wish I got a darker tone because I didn’t like the finish.
Jennifer W.
Review for: G50 more...
Nice full coverage foundation that’s a great match for my skin tone. It has a nice matte finish.
NATTRACTIVE R.
Irwindale, CA
Does this foundation blur pores???
Shae-Lynn S.
How is this in comparison to their other liquid foundation?
Chrissy O.
London
Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new for the spring/ winter .
Mallory L.
De Queen
What is your favorite thing about the cover fx foundation?
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
What primer should I use with this foundation?

Sephora