BY COVER FX

Description:

A modern-matte foundation with weightless full coverage that provides sweatproof all-day wear, powerful shine control, and environmental protection.

What It Does:

Available in 40 diverse shades, this liquid foundation has buildable, medium to full coverage with a modern-matte finish. Loaded with a trio of ultra-fine powders that control shine and visibly blur imperfections, it stays on skin all day without dulling or drying complexion.

Why We Love It:

Power Play Foundation is sweatproof, waterproof, transfer-proof and provides all day wear. It is vegan, cruelty-free and free of talc, oil, fragrance, parabens and gluten.

Choosing Your Shade:

The Cover FX Shade System is based on undertone for a truly perfect match. To make shade matching simple, our shades are consistent across all formulas. Find your match in one Cover FX foundation and it’s your perfect match across all formulas.

AQUA (WATER) (EAU), DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPANEDIOL, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISODODECANE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, LAURYL PEG-10 TRIS(TRIMETHYLSILOXY)SILYLETHYL DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) HULL POWDER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIOLEIN, AMMONIUM C6-16 PERFLUOROALKYLETHYL PHOSPHATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, GLYCERYL DIOLEATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, ALCOHOL, METHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, ALTEROMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

• What is your favorite primer to use with this foundation?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new fo...15 Answers
  • Heard this is a very quick drying foundation and you have...11 Answers
Lizzie S.
Review for: N20 more...
This is a nice, light product. Doesn’t feel heavy, doesnt cake. It settles a little bit under my eyes when used without primer or thick lotion.
Morgan S.
Aliquippa, PA
Review for: P40 more...
Really nice for combo skin! It didn’t dry out my skin but it seemed to mattify any oil I had throughout my wear! Really smooth even coverage
Siena H.
Love this lightweight foundation. It gave me the perfect coverage without being too heavy! It didn’t dry me out either which is a huge bonus!
Meryl B.
I love this product! it is my go to ever since I received it in the mail. the color is great. medium to full coverage and is very buildable.
Nida A.
Purchased at: Sephora
The best foundation ever! Literally feels like you are wearing no makeup! Super light weight and amazing coverage. Good for oily skin.
Danielle M.
Kingstown, NC
The shade was off, it looked really chalky. It gave a dewy finish, the transfer was so embarrassing. I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Rose M.
Lompoc, CA
Review for: G60 more...
Hands down the best foundation !!! Stays on forever I go to work at 4am and it last all day long ! It doesn't break up stay on the best
Jamie L.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: N20 more...
I got a sample of this and IT LOOKS SO GOOD ON MY SKIN! I have dry skin but it still looks great. I have to buy a full size of this!
Anandu N.
Gaithersburg, MD
Review for: G+60 more...
I love the finish and the colour selection. This has a natural finish. The product stays put and does not oxidize. This is beautiful.
Crystal P.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely LOVE this foundation. I have oily skin and use this on a regular. I tend to also mix it with other foundations as well.
NATTRACTIVE R.
Irwindale, CA
Does this foundation blur pores???
Shae-Lynn S.
How is this in comparison to their other liquid foundation?
Chrissy O.
London
Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new for the spring/ winter .
Mallory L.
De Queen
What is your favorite thing about the cover fx foundation?
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
What primer should I use with this foundation?

Sephora