BY COVER FX

Description:

A modern-matte foundation with weightless full coverage that provides sweatproof all-day wear, powerful shine control, and environmental protection.

What It Does:

Available in 40 diverse shades, this liquid foundation has buildable, medium to full coverage with a modern-matte finish. Loaded with a trio of ultra-fine powders that control shine and visibly blur imperfections, it stays on skin all day without dulling or drying complexion.

Why We Love It:

Power Play Foundation is sweatproof, waterproof, transfer-proof and provides all day wear. It is vegan, cruelty-free and free of talc, oil, fragrance, parabens and gluten.

Choosing Your Shade:

The Cover FX Shade System is based on undertone for a truly perfect match. To make shade matching simple, our shades are consistent across all formulas. Find your match in one Cover FX foundation and it’s your perfect match across all formulas.

AQUA (WATER) (EAU), DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPANEDIOL, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISODODECANE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, LAURYL PEG-10 TRIS(TRIMETHYLSILOXY)SILYLETHYL DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) HULL POWDER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIOLEIN, AMMONIUM C6-16 PERFLUOROALKYLETHYL PHOSPHATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, GLYCERYL DIOLEATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, ALCOHOL, METHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, ALTEROMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

• What is your favorite primer to use with this foundation?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new fo...15 Answers
  • Heard this is a very quick drying foundation and you have...11 Answers
Jessie L.
Diamond Bar, CA
This foundation gives great coverage and stays on all day. I love the matte look! I found the squeeze bottle very easy and perfect for travel.
Fabely V.
Boynton Beach, FL
I really like this foundation. It is very easy to blend and it can be built up for more coverage. I will definitely continue ordering this product.
Gilsia G.
Mount Vernon, NY
I don't know how I feel about the product. Is not long lasting and I believe there could be ro for improvements when it comes to the shades tones.
Clarisa C.
Review for: N50 more...
This foundation I did and did not like.. for some reason it went on patchy for me the first time and my face looked Cakie at first but it was okay
Melissa C.
Kerman, CA
Review for: G50 more...
I tried this foundation and I gotta say I really like it and it's easy to apply ! I love it and would repurchase this again definitely recommend :)
Mirzana S.
Phoenix, AZ
I just bought this foundation, I'm in love. This foundatio looks so natural and stays on the whole day just like it claims. It is a little pricey
Karen F.
This foundation is a perfect shade for me and very long lasting. It drys quickly so make sure to blend quickly. Its great for normal to oily skin
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
I love how weightless this foundation is!! Blends very well & a little goes along way. All the claims are spot on. You will not be disappointed.
Ayana C.
Has an amazing shade range and a matte finish. It sets down really quickly, so work fast with it. It lasts all day and surprisingly isn’t drying.
Edith C.
San Antonio
Is a good foundation but it no keeps me matte all day, I have to use powder to control shine I like that is way too easy to find my match color
NATTRACTIVE R.
Irwindale, CA
Does this foundation blur pores???
Shae-Lynn S.
How is this in comparison to their other liquid foundation?
Chrissy O.
London
Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new for the spring/ winter .
Mallory L.
De Queen
What is your favorite thing about the cover fx foundation?
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
What primer should I use with this foundation?