BY COVER FX

Description:

A modern-matte foundation with weightless full coverage that provides sweatproof all-day wear, powerful shine control, and environmental protection.

What It Does:

Available in 40 diverse shades, this liquid foundation has buildable, medium to full coverage with a modern-matte finish. Loaded with a trio of ultra-fine powders that control shine and visibly blur imperfections, it stays on skin all day without dulling or drying complexion.

Why We Love It:

Power Play Foundation is sweatproof, waterproof, transfer-proof and provides all day wear. It is vegan, cruelty-free and free of talc, oil, fragrance, parabens and gluten.

Choosing Your Shade:

The Cover FX Shade System is based on undertone for a truly perfect match. To make shade matching simple, our shades are consistent across all formulas. Find your match in one Cover FX foundation and it’s your perfect match across all formulas.

AQUA (WATER) (EAU), DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPANEDIOL, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISODODECANE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, LAURYL PEG-10 TRIS(TRIMETHYLSILOXY)SILYLETHYL DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) HULL POWDER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIOLEIN, AMMONIUM C6-16 PERFLUOROALKYLETHYL PHOSPHATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, GLYCERYL DIOLEATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, ALCOHOL, METHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, ALTEROMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

• What is your favorite primer to use with this foundation?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new fo...15 Answers
  • Heard this is a very quick drying foundation and you have...11 Answers
Meghan B.
Columbus, OH
Really accentuates the pores and makes the skin look very dry. Even after trying to use it with a blurring primer i noticed how bad my pores looked COVER FX POWER PLAY FOUNDATION
Asya D.
Review for: G70 more...
Obsessed with this foundation!! It blends so easily and matches my tone perfectly! The setting powder paired with it is phenomenal. I love how smooth and even my skin looks with this product. I definitely recommend it!!
Adriana O.
Atwater, CA
Review for: G60 more...
I love trying new foundations so of grouse I tried this one I liked it great coverage long lasting but I didn't give my skin the texture I was hoping for but for the price it's really great
Olivia K.
Orlando, FL
Review for: G+40 more...
Received this in my box and I loveeee it! I have dry skin but I use several moisturizers & primers to prep my skin. I have applied it with my fingers, beauty blender, and brush. Super versatile product and build able!
Heather F.
Killeen
I love foundation perfect match dont have to set it and it stays on for hours.. I've worn it for 8 straight and had no break down i love thid.. if you're oily this is your foundation!!
qwanasha C.
East Hartford, CT
Review for: G50 more...
This gave me coverage a really good product no sweating no having to do makeup over I highly recommend high quality good purchase everyone should have his product last all day no touch ups look very natural his is a everyone type of product get your coverage on
Angela L.
Caro, MI
I really love the way this foundation glides on my skin. It blends pretty well and doesn’t feel like it’s weighing me down. Im super happy with the bottle and how easy it is to use!
Heather S.
Daleville, AL
Would definitely but this, it appeared very natural on my skin and did not feel too heavy. Price is a little much but it would last a long time since I am not a full coverage girl
Maria G.
Harlingen
Review for: N40 more...
I love this foundation. It leaves a natural powdery-matte finish & you can barely tell you have foundation on, & I love that about it! This shade matches my skin perfectly. I would definitely buy again!
Paige N.
New Berlin, WI
This is very sheer coverage and during the day it started to get streaky and come off. It didn’t apply that well and I had to use so much product that it wasn’t even worth it.
NATTRACTIVE R.
Irwindale, CA
Does this foundation blur pores???
Shae-Lynn S.
How is this in comparison to their other liquid foundation?
Chrissy O.
London
Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new for the spring/ winter .
Mallory L.
De Queen
What is your favorite thing about the cover fx foundation?
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
What primer should I use with this foundation?

Sephora