BY COVER FX

Description:

A modern-matte foundation with weightless full coverage that provides sweatproof all-day wear, powerful shine control, and environmental protection.

What It Does:

Available in 40 diverse shades, this liquid foundation has buildable, medium to full coverage with a modern-matte finish. Loaded with a trio of ultra-fine powders that control shine and visibly blur imperfections, it stays on skin all day without dulling or drying complexion.

Why We Love It:

Power Play Foundation is sweatproof, waterproof, transfer-proof and provides all day wear. It is vegan, cruelty-free and free of talc, oil, fragrance, parabens and gluten.

Choosing Your Shade:

The Cover FX Shade System is based on undertone for a truly perfect match. To make shade matching simple, our shades are consistent across all formulas. Find your match in one Cover FX foundation and it’s your perfect match across all formulas.

AQUA (WATER) (EAU), DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPANEDIOL, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISODODECANE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, LAURYL PEG-10 TRIS(TRIMETHYLSILOXY)SILYLETHYL DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) HULL POWDER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIOLEIN, AMMONIUM C6-16 PERFLUOROALKYLETHYL PHOSPHATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, GLYCERYL DIOLEATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, ALCOHOL, METHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, ALTEROMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

• What is your favorite primer to use with this foundation?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new fo...15 Answers
  • Heard this is a very quick drying foundation and you have...11 Answers
Jenna R.
Foley , MN
Such a beautiful matte medium coverage foundation that lasts all day. The packaging is also really nice because it's a sturdy squeeze tube that doesn't make a mess at all. I would definitely recommend this foundation
Jenna B.
Hunt Valley, MD
This foundation is absolutely stunning on the skin, lightweight, and covers without looking cakey! It has an amazing color range, is easy to blend and truly evens out skin tone in the most beautiful way. I will definitely be repurchasing, you should try it!
Karinna N.
Frederick, MD
I love this foundation!! It provides amazing coverage which was exactly what I was looking for in a foundation to provide a nice, even skin tone. It is pretty thick but just use a little bit and it goes a long way!
Amberjean G.
KAPLAN, LA
Review for: N30 more...
Blends really well, easy to apply,  great coverage, long lasting. Great quality and decently priced. Natural and matte finish. Worked well on my combo skin. Would definitely recommend and would use again.
Lundyn M.
Denton
Purchased at: Sephora
I have really enjoyed this foundation. Though I definitely find this on the lighter side of a medium coverage I believe the claims are a bit off but the foundation by itself definitely lasts looks natural actually looks better the longer you wear it.
Akhda O.
I used to hate this product and now I’ve got nothing but love. It literally lasts all day long and does not budge even when I sweat! It has a matte finish and looks flawless! Would definitely repurchase and recommend to anybody that has oily skin!❤️
Martha👑🇵🇱 K.
Review for: G10 more...
My color is not listed so I just picked a random color. But I do enjoy this foundation I like the coverage a lot and blends pretty well on the face with a sponge. Also it lasts all day which is a huge plus for me
Warda R.
San Antonio, TX
This foundation is a medium matte
Coverage. It's good for all types of skin! I really like how it goes on. It does dry quickly so you much apply and blend fast! Other than that its amazing and I would recommend 10/10!!!!!!
Annmarie R.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: N0 more...
This foundation was okay. Not as good as others I’ve tried. The coverage was fine but when paired with the matching foundation, it was patchy and didn’t wear well. The consistency of the foundation is off.
TANYA K.
Palm Harbor, FL
The color didn’t match me, it felt a bit lighter then my face, but after applying it it seemed to blend into my skin very well, so don’t worry about that. Seemed to last most of the day. Medium coverage.
NATTRACTIVE R.
Irwindale, CA
Does this foundation blur pores???
Shae-Lynn S.
How is this in comparison to their other liquid foundation?
Chrissy O.
London
Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new for the spring/ winter .
Mallory L.
De Queen
What is your favorite thing about the cover fx foundation?
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
What primer should I use with this foundation?