BY COVER FX

Description:

A modern-matte foundation with weightless full coverage that provides sweatproof all-day wear, powerful shine control, and environmental protection.

What It Does:

Available in 40 diverse shades, this liquid foundation has buildable, medium to full coverage with a modern-matte finish. Loaded with a trio of ultra-fine powders that control shine and visibly blur imperfections, it stays on skin all day without dulling or drying complexion.

Why We Love It:

Power Play Foundation is sweatproof, waterproof, transfer-proof and provides all day wear. It is vegan, cruelty-free and free of talc, oil, fragrance, parabens and gluten.

Choosing Your Shade:

The Cover FX Shade System is based on undertone for a truly perfect match. To make shade matching simple, our shades are consistent across all formulas. Find your match in one Cover FX foundation and it’s your perfect match across all formulas.

AQUA (WATER) (EAU), DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPANEDIOL, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISODODECANE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, LAURYL PEG-10 TRIS(TRIMETHYLSILOXY)SILYLETHYL DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) HULL POWDER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIOLEIN, AMMONIUM C6-16 PERFLUOROALKYLETHYL PHOSPHATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, GLYCERYL DIOLEATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, ALCOHOL, METHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, ALTEROMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

• What is your favorite primer to use with this foundation?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new fo...15 Answers
  • Heard this is a very quick drying foundation and you have...11 Answers
Penny H.
Review for: N10 more...
I did not like this foundation at all. It didn’t wear well on my oily skin and made my skin look cakey and it would rub off so easily. I tried it with Cover Fx burring primer and that didn’t help. Adding setting powder made it worse. I don’t recommend it. It’s not worth the price.
Brenda A.
Never had a foundation match so perfect! What I loved most about the foundation was the fact that it’s waterproof! It’s best for oily skin since it’s matte, but I added a drop or 2 of oil so I could still rock it!
Amy H.
Corning, OH
Review for: N40 more...
CoverFx Power Play foundation covers perfectly, builds wonderfully and didn't cake. It's very lightweight and lasts all day when properly primed. This foundation dried down beautifully and I looked flawless. It does weigh in with a bit of a price tag, over $40 at Sephora.
Kaitlyn R.
Charlotte, NC
This foundation works great. It covers redness really well and is easy to layer (for those extra tough spots). Add the setting powder on top and you’ve got hours of perfect makeup. Definitely would buy this product over some of the other expensive foundations.
Nicole D.
Coraopolis, PA
I tried a sample of this at Sephora and absolutely love it. If you have oily skin this works wonders. I haven't even used primer when using it. It does dry very quickly so I would recommend using a brush than a beauty blender. Needless to say, I'm definitely buying the full size
amber r.
Clearwater fl
Review for: P20 more...
I love trying new foundations but most of the time I'm let down with how long they last. But CoverFX really hit it out of the park with this one. Its got beautiful coverage without being cakey and it last for hours on end. I will by this foundation again.
Susan N.
N Hollywood, CA
this foundation is soooo good. not only is it matte & lightweight but the way it applies and looks on the skin is amazing! its flawless & makes my make up look airbrushed ✨💫😍💛 thankyouu @influenster + @coverfx 🙌🏼
Kate K.
Review for: N20 more...
Literally perfect. This is my holy grail foundation. The color match is SPOT ON. The coverage and blendability are phenomenal. Layers so well with powder too. Wears ALL DAY without touching up. Obsessed!!!
Shannon K.
Portland, ME
I received this foundation for testing purposes and it’s honestly everything I’m looking for in a foundation! It lasts all day, doesn’t leave me looking oily, and is full coverage. I’m obsessed and can’t wait to buy more once my first one runs out!
madison b.
This foundation has excellent coverage. It worked well with my combination skin. I lasted all day and did not separate or sink into fine lines. It is in a convenient bottle that you squeeze to get the product out, with eliminates a lot of mess!
NATTRACTIVE R.
Irwindale, CA
Does this foundation blur pores???
Shae-Lynn S.
How is this in comparison to their other liquid foundation?
Chrissy O.
London
Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new for the spring/ winter .
Mallory L.
De Queen
What is your favorite thing about the cover fx foundation?
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
What primer should I use with this foundation?

Sephora