BY COVER FX

Description:

A modern-matte foundation with weightless full coverage that provides sweatproof all-day wear, powerful shine control, and environmental protection.

What It Does:

Available in 40 diverse shades, this liquid foundation has buildable, medium to full coverage with a modern-matte finish. Loaded with a trio of ultra-fine powders that control shine and visibly blur imperfections, it stays on skin all day without dulling or drying complexion.

Why We Love It:

Power Play Foundation is sweatproof, waterproof, transfer-proof and provides all day wear. It is vegan, cruelty-free and free of talc, oil, fragrance, parabens and gluten.

Choosing Your Shade:

The Cover FX Shade System is based on undertone for a truly perfect match. To make shade matching simple, our shades are consistent across all formulas. Find your match in one Cover FX foundation and it’s your perfect match across all formulas.

AQUA (WATER) (EAU), DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPANEDIOL, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISODODECANE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, LAURYL PEG-10 TRIS(TRIMETHYLSILOXY)SILYLETHYL DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) HULL POWDER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIOLEIN, AMMONIUM C6-16 PERFLUOROALKYLETHYL PHOSPHATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, GLYCERYL DIOLEATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, ALCOHOL, METHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, ALTEROMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

• What is your favorite primer to use with this foundation?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new fo...15 Answers
  • Heard this is a very quick drying foundation and you have...11 Answers
Sofia A.
Coral Springs, FL
I’ve been trying this for about 2 weeks. Personally think it’s medium coverage, I do still see freckles. It is matte and dries quick so work in parts or fast. The price is ehhh. The bottle isn’t the best, a lot of foundation will go to waste.
Kay C.
Stone Mtn, GA
i’m not crying they this post. i promise. this is amazing. i use it on special occasions. it’s a little pricey not too bad. it’s a good coverage and it’s long lasting. i’d definitely recommend. i got it from sephora!
Natasha P.
Westfield, NJ
Review for: N90 more...
foundation was very sticky and not full coverage, my face felt clogged and dirty, didn’t get a chance to wear it for a full day to see the coverage or lasting power because i had to remove it when i put it on my face
Surina  .
Review for: G70 more...
Amazing foundation! I had never heard of this brand before Influenster. I have now recommended it to so many people! It’s so lightweight and perfect for everyday wear. I will definitely be purchasing when I run out.
Daisy M.
THE BEST FOUNDATION OF ALL TIME!!! I have combination skin (oily t-zone) and this foundation lasts all day! The formula reminds me of the Fenty foundation, but it lasts so much longer and it provides better coverage! Don’t sleep on this foundation sis!
Grayson C.
Review for: N20, N25, N35 more...
This is my new favorite foundation! It looks beautiful on the skin and blurs the look of pores. I have very oily skin and this controls my oils all day and never breaks up. The shade range is also pretty good too!
Monyque S.
Clinton, MA
Review for: G+40 more...
I really enjoyed this foundation! It is matte and has medium to full coverage. It also lasts all day and it is great for combination skin. It doesn’t break apart during the day and the shade looks perfect on me!
Jessica H.
Bellaire, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
This foundation is great for combo skin, it’s also matte but not the matter where it looks super caked. The price is pretty decent for the product you get. I recommend this to anyone looking for a good coverage.
Isabel C.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I wanted to love this so bad. It was just awful with my skin. The color was great and it was buildable, though for me it just didn’t stay in place. I tried with several different primers and setting powders. It was just not going to work for me.
Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: N10 more...
First off, let me start this by saying, this was easily my best Sephora experience ever.

I am normally an Ulta girl. I truly find Sephora intimidating because I’m not makeup savvy. The girl who helped me find this makeup is a god send, because I’d tried almost all the foundation at Ulta and they were all too yellow or orange.

She helped me decide between N10 or N20. We both agreed n10 looked more natural and could easily be embellished with bronzer if I ever was tan (which y’all, I’m like a ghost, I don’t tan even if I try.)

I have rosacea and this is the first makeup I’ve found that covers the red and bumps, without making me sickly yellow/green, or without looking cakey/oily.

She also helped me discover that the primer I was using was a huge part of the problem, which I kind of knew, but didn’t know what to do about it.

I live in Texas and it is currently like 300 degrees outside. I spent the day walking between my car and shops before I took the picture I shared and it still looks good. I don’t look oily, greasy, and cakey. It’s still covering the redness.

Best thing, it doesn’t feel heavy.

This may be my holy grail foundation. Only time will tell.

NATTRACTIVE R.
Irwindale, CA
Does this foundation blur pores???
Shae-Lynn S.
How is this in comparison to their other liquid foundation?
Chrissy O.
London
Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new for the spring/ winter .
Mallory L.
De Queen
What is your favorite thing about the cover fx foundation?
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
What primer should I use with this foundation?