BY COVER FX

Description:

A modern-matte foundation with weightless full coverage that provides sweatproof all-day wear, powerful shine control, and environmental protection.

What It Does:

Available in 40 diverse shades, this liquid foundation has buildable, medium to full coverage with a modern-matte finish. Loaded with a trio of ultra-fine powders that control shine and visibly blur imperfections, it stays on skin all day without dulling or drying complexion.

Why We Love It:

Power Play Foundation is sweatproof, waterproof, transfer-proof and provides all day wear. It is vegan, cruelty-free and free of talc, oil, fragrance, parabens and gluten.

Choosing Your Shade:

The Cover FX Shade System is based on undertone for a truly perfect match. To make shade matching simple, our shades are consistent across all formulas. Find your match in one Cover FX foundation and it’s your perfect match across all formulas.

AQUA (WATER) (EAU), DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPANEDIOL, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISODODECANE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, LAURYL PEG-10 TRIS(TRIMETHYLSILOXY)SILYLETHYL DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) HULL POWDER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIOLEIN, AMMONIUM C6-16 PERFLUOROALKYLETHYL PHOSPHATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, GLYCERYL DIOLEATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, ALCOHOL, METHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, ALTEROMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

• What is your favorite primer to use with this foundation?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new fo...15 Answers
  • Heard this is a very quick drying foundation and you have...11 Answers
Abby D.
Geneva, OH
This is my everyday foundation. In shade, N 20. I love a full coverage foundation, and that's exactly what I get using this product. I would definitely recommend.
Leslie C.
Cary, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
Great color selection. Upon first application this foundation had a semi matte finish and looked great. Unfortunately started breaking apart after around 2 hours. I have somewhat oily skin but most foundations usually last longer than 2 hours before they break apart.
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
Review for: P40 more...
This foundation is amazing! I received it as a sample with my Sephora insider points. It’s great for all skin types and doesn’t clog my pores like some foundations do. It provides all day lasting coverage. The color matched my skin tone perfectly. Highly recommended.
Mackenzie C.
Rayland, OH
I seriously love this foundation. It’s a matte but not too matte. Perfect for combo skin and someone who doesn’t like a heavy foundation but wants good coverage. This is one of my favorite foundations! It’s great for a lot of skin types. 10/10 would recommend!
Callie R.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: N20 more...
I love this foundation!! It is my new go-to!! The coverage is really good and it leaves my skin looking flawless! It looks even better when set with COVER FX Perfect Setting Powder!! It feels lightweight but is so much coverage. I am super impressed
DeeAnn L.
Review for: N35 more...
Amazing foundation. This product met my expectations in every way. It’s absolutely beautiful on the skin. So long wearing and light weight! Doesn’t get cakey or heavy. The perfect light weight matte foundation. Definitely recommend and would repurchase.
Zoe M.
lyman, new hampshire
I really like how matte this foundation is. It keeps me from looking like a shiny mess in my t-zone. Only gets 3 stars because it’s not in the greatest packaging, and it’s IMPOSSIBLE to blend into your skin if it been sitting for longer than 10 seconds. Very fast trying and has a beautiful finish
Alexia G.
Fort Wayne
Review for: P20 more...
I really like this foundation! I love the finish of it & how full coverage it is. I do have to build it up quite a bit to achieve the full coverage look, which sucks since it's a bit expensive. But I don't find that it makes me look greasy or anything throughout the day.
Maryam E.
Mcallen, TX
really nice HIGH coverage foundation. very very matte, and had great staying power. not for everyday use since it feels a bi heavy and dry at time but good for events!
Janiyah E.
Newark, NJ
I love this foundation! It looks natural and does not cake up. I had it on for 8 hours and only needed to add powder to my t-zone areas. It does not feel dry at all. My new go to!
NATTRACTIVE R.
Irwindale, CA
Does this foundation blur pores???
Shae-Lynn S.
How is this in comparison to their other liquid foundation?
Chrissy O.
London
Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new for the spring/ winter .
Mallory L.
De Queen
What is your favorite thing about the cover fx foundation?
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
What primer should I use with this foundation?