BY COVER FX

Description:

A modern-matte foundation with weightless full coverage that provides sweatproof all-day wear, powerful shine control, and environmental protection.

What It Does:

Available in 40 diverse shades, this liquid foundation has buildable, medium to full coverage with a modern-matte finish. Loaded with a trio of ultra-fine powders that control shine and visibly blur imperfections, it stays on skin all day without dulling or drying complexion.

Why We Love It:

Power Play Foundation is sweatproof, waterproof, transfer-proof and provides all day wear. It is vegan, cruelty-free and free of talc, oil, fragrance, parabens and gluten.

Choosing Your Shade:

The Cover FX Shade System is based on undertone for a truly perfect match. To make shade matching simple, our shades are consistent across all formulas. Find your match in one Cover FX foundation and it’s your perfect match across all formulas.

AQUA (WATER) (EAU), DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPANEDIOL, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISODODECANE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, LAURYL PEG-10 TRIS(TRIMETHYLSILOXY)SILYLETHYL DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) HULL POWDER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIOLEIN, AMMONIUM C6-16 PERFLUOROALKYLETHYL PHOSPHATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, GLYCERYL DIOLEATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, ALCOHOL, METHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, ALTEROMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

• What is your favorite primer to use with this foundation?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new fo...15 Answers
  • Heard this is a very quick drying foundation and you have...11 Answers
Mariela P.
McAllen, TX
It’s medium to full coverage, wore out a decent amount, blends out easily, good match, great color range, but I thought it looked a little too heavy. You have to make sure you moisturize beforehand so it’s not as drying. I like more natural foundations so I don’t think this is for me.
Cheetara F.
Atlanta, GA
This is my holy grail foundation!! The coverage is amazing and the finish is beautiful!! I could not stop looking at my face. Even though it’s a modern matte finish it’s still very natural. I would buy this over and over again!
Jessica M.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Review for: G+40 more...
I got this foundation in a Cover FX box, and I am blown away. This is THE ONLY foundation that has worked for my oily skin and has matched my natural skin better than any other foundation I’ve tried. Does a great job and keeping your foundation matte, but never dries your face out!
Dalia V.
san Antonio, TX
I got a sample of this foundation at sephora and let me tell you the color range is amazing! the foundation is lightweight and it cover most of my imperfections.
Amanda P.
Review for: N20 more...
bleh! This goes on the skin alright but once it is on it doesn't budge. I am not impressed and my oily skin seems to attract and becomes cakey?! Not a fan of this foundation.
Chrissandra J.
Douglasville, GA
This has become one of my favorite foundations. It has a natural skin like finish. You are able to build it up to full coverage is necessary. I have dry skin so I prep with facial oils. This goes on best with a brush and finished with a sponge. It’s perfect for the summer.
Paula P.
Bridge City
I got a sample of this product in with an order from Sephora. I have heard good things about this brand so I was really excited about trying it. It is creamy and easy to apply leaving a beautiful matte finish the lasted all day. COVER FX POWER PLAY FOUNDATION
Abby D.
Geneva, OH
This is my everyday foundation. In shade, N 20. I love a full coverage foundation, and that's exactly what I get using this product. I would definitely recommend.
Leslie C.
Cary, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
Great color selection. Upon first application this foundation had a semi matte finish and looked great. Unfortunately started breaking apart after around 2 hours. I have somewhat oily skin but most foundations usually last longer than 2 hours before they break apart.
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
Review for: P40 more...
This foundation is amazing! I received it as a sample with my Sephora insider points. It’s great for all skin types and doesn’t clog my pores like some foundations do. It provides all day lasting coverage. The color matched my skin tone perfectly. Highly recommended.
NATTRACTIVE R.
Irwindale, CA
Does this foundation blur pores???
Shae-Lynn S.
How is this in comparison to their other liquid foundation?
Chrissy O.
London
Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new for the spring/ winter .
Mallory L.
De Queen
What is your favorite thing about the cover fx foundation?
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
What primer should I use with this foundation?