BY COVER FX

Description:

A modern-matte foundation with weightless full coverage that provides sweatproof all-day wear, powerful shine control, and environmental protection.

What It Does:

Available in 40 diverse shades, this liquid foundation has buildable, medium to full coverage with a modern-matte finish. Loaded with a trio of ultra-fine powders that control shine and visibly blur imperfections, it stays on skin all day without dulling or drying complexion.

Why We Love It:

Power Play Foundation is sweatproof, waterproof, transfer-proof and provides all day wear. It is vegan, cruelty-free and free of talc, oil, fragrance, parabens and gluten.

Choosing Your Shade:

The Cover FX Shade System is based on undertone for a truly perfect match. To make shade matching simple, our shades are consistent across all formulas. Find your match in one Cover FX foundation and it’s your perfect match across all formulas.

AQUA (WATER) (EAU), DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPANEDIOL, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISODODECANE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, LAURYL PEG-10 TRIS(TRIMETHYLSILOXY)SILYLETHYL DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) HULL POWDER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIOLEIN, AMMONIUM C6-16 PERFLUOROALKYLETHYL PHOSPHATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, GLYCERYL DIOLEATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, ALCOHOL, METHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, ALTEROMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

• What is your favorite primer to use with this foundation?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new fo...15 Answers
  • Heard this is a very quick drying foundation and you have...11 Answers
Arianna A.
Milwaukee, WI
Found this foundation to be weightless, long wearing, skin perfecting medium coverage. Was seamlessly buildable to full where needed. Applied w/brush and fingers - both provided a smooth (actually blurred) finish. Wore ALL day never dulling or breaking down in T-zone. Highly recommend for even the most active with normal to oily skins. My tip: Set w/their Perfect Powder for absolutely no transfer!
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
This my favorite product yet!! It leaves my skin beautifully! I haven't found another product that can beat this! I love it! COVER FX POWER PLAY FOUNDATION
Amara |.
New Palestine, IN
Review for: P50 more...
I'm going to be completely honest I wasn't the biggest fan of this foundation! The color shade P50 was perfect for my skin tone but the formula really threw me off. It was super heavy, cakey and you could see it just sitting on my skin! This is definitely a full coverage foundation, which I usually don't go for. I will stick to my NARS Sheer Glow :)
Shaniya E.
philadephia
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this foundation. The color range is great. The ingredients and formula are amazing for sensitive skin and it’s vegan. My oily skin loves this foundation. It lasts all day in the heat. I’m pretty sure it’s suitable for all skin types. It’s not super matte, it has a nice matte but skin like finish. Really a staple . It’s approved by me 😊
Alysha K.
San Jose, CA
Review for: N0 more...
This foundation line has an excellent shade range! It is a matte finish and does last pretty well throughout the day. The bottle was definitely a lot smaller than I was expecting it to be. For me, the coverage is medium to buildable. I would recommend this foundation to a friend for sure.
Emma F.
Forest Park, IL
I’m always a stickler for foundations and have trouble finding the right one. I’m not usually one for mattes, but I really liked the power play! It’s not too heavy duty and stays out ALL DAY LONG until you wash it off. If you add a good highlighter and bronzer you’re all set to glow!
twyrl y.
Alameda
Review for: P10 more...
Still working on finding the right mix of skin care and primer to use under foundation. Sometimes it looks flawless and other times not so hot. First couple applications were with the the original beautyblender® pro and then I switched to the COVER FX CUSTOM BLENDING BRUSH because it buffs so nicely.
Mariela P.
McAllen, TX
It’s medium to full coverage, wore out a decent amount, blends out easily, good match, great color range, but I thought it looked a little too heavy. You have to make sure you moisturize beforehand so it’s not as drying. I like more natural foundations so I don’t think this is for me.
Evey A.
Review for: N20 more...
This foundation is wonderful!!! It’s honestly become my new holy grail :) I have the worst oily skin ever and it was always disappointing looking in the mirror after 2 hours and seeing how greasy my skin looked. Now, I get oily but honestly it’s like a healthy glow in a way! I use a brush to apply it and my fingers to pat on a little extra for coverage. I swear by this stuff!! The color doesn’t shift either!
Cheetara F.
Atlanta, GA
This is my holy grail foundation!! The coverage is amazing and the finish is beautiful!! I could not stop looking at my face. Even though it’s a modern matte finish it’s still very natural. I would buy this over and over again!
NATTRACTIVE R.
Irwindale, CA
Does this foundation blur pores???
Shae-Lynn S.
How is this in comparison to their other liquid foundation?
Chrissy O.
London
Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new for the spring/ winter .
Mallory L.
De Queen
What is your favorite thing about the cover fx foundation?
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
What primer should I use with this foundation?