BY COVER FX

Description:

A modern-matte foundation with weightless full coverage that provides sweatproof all-day wear, powerful shine control, and environmental protection.

What It Does:

Available in 40 diverse shades, this liquid foundation has buildable, medium to full coverage with a modern-matte finish. Loaded with a trio of ultra-fine powders that control shine and visibly blur imperfections, it stays on skin all day without dulling or drying complexion.

Why We Love It:

Power Play Foundation is sweatproof, waterproof, transfer-proof and provides all day wear. It is vegan, cruelty-free and free of talc, oil, fragrance, parabens and gluten.

Choosing Your Shade:

The Cover FX Shade System is based on undertone for a truly perfect match. To make shade matching simple, our shades are consistent across all formulas. Find your match in one Cover FX foundation and it’s your perfect match across all formulas.

AQUA (WATER) (EAU), DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPANEDIOL, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISODODECANE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, LAURYL PEG-10 TRIS(TRIMETHYLSILOXY)SILYLETHYL DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) HULL POWDER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIOLEIN, AMMONIUM C6-16 PERFLUOROALKYLETHYL PHOSPHATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, GLYCERYL DIOLEATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, ALCOHOL, METHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, ALTEROMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

• What is your favorite primer to use with this foundation?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new fo...15 Answers
  • Heard this is a very quick drying foundation and you have...11 Answers
Jasmine K.
Beverly Hills, CA
Review for: G50 more...
first off, the color selection in this foundation is great! it lasts a long time but you do have to move quick to apply. i suggest doing half of your face at a time. it does not really need powder but i set it anyways. the only thing i wish was that it didn't have flashback and unfortunately it does so this is not for flash photos.
Marlina G.
Palm Springs, CA
So far, so good. I have been keeping a close eye on this since it was first announced. I tried a sample of this and at first, I wasn’t too impressed. It sat on my face in a weird manner. I decided to give it another try and bought the full sized version. I have super oily skin and lube in the desert; si I will rally out it to the test.
Melissa B.
Winston Salem, NC
I recently took this foundation on vacation and it was my first time using it. It was the only one I carried with me...risky but worth it! I have an oily t zone and this helped to keep me matte throughout the day! I also mixed it with a little oil for an extra glow and it looks beautiful both ways!COVER FX POWER PLAY FOUNDATION
ANTONELA S.
Sterling Heights , MI
Review for: N25 more...
I loved this foundation! The color match was perfect and it lasted all day on a super hot day!! I have oily/combination skin and it worked great! I found that it worked better without primer underneath with only moisturizer. I was pretty pleased with the overall finish and the packaging. Would definitely continue using it!
danka u.
Akron, OH
Seriously one of the best foundations I’ve ever used. Easy to apply with a damp beauty blender. Perfect texture. Medium to full coverage and is buildable. Can also be mixed well with moisturizer for sheer coverage. Amazing shade range. Not drying but also not too dewy. Really good pore coverage especially when using their blurring primer.
Lauren S.
Bethesda, MD
Review for: N25 more...
I just got this foundation and I love it so far! It is very buildable without even feeling like you have anything on your face. I have combination skin but I feel like it could work for most skin types.
Juvirn A.
I really wanted to love this.... at first it applied beautifully, even though it dries a little quickly it blended out fine. By the end of the day it’s breaking up around my nose and on my chin. Even with my favorite oil control primer and I’m usually not even that oily. It definitely isn’t long lasting and I wouldn’t repurchase
Casey F.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Review for: G+50 more...
I honestly can say this is one of my top 5 favorite foundations for oily/combo skin. I live in palm springs where the weather can get up to 120 degrees, PLUS I go to the gym and let me tell you, this foundation lasted through all of it. Its medium to full coverage and the shade selection is pretty decent! Def recommend!
Kristina P.
Northhollywood
Recently went to make up store naimies and i was asking around i need good foundation new as well this woman said this one this one it was pricy but worth it use it everyday
Breanna B.
Clovis, CA
This foundation is amazing! I have normal skin and I absolutely love it. The coverage is medium to fill and it has a natural to matte finish. It sets itself so there is no need to powder after. It does dry quickly so you need to work fast and in sections. I would highly recommend to someone looking for a long lasting foundation!
NATTRACTIVE R.
Irwindale, CA
Does this foundation blur pores???
Shae-Lynn S.
How is this in comparison to their other liquid foundation?
Chrissy O.
London
Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new for the spring/ winter .
Mallory L.
De Queen
What is your favorite thing about the cover fx foundation?
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
What primer should I use with this foundation?

Sephora