BY COVER FX

Description:

A modern-matte foundation with weightless full coverage that provides sweatproof all-day wear, powerful shine control, and environmental protection.

What It Does:

Available in 40 diverse shades, this liquid foundation has buildable, medium to full coverage with a modern-matte finish. Loaded with a trio of ultra-fine powders that control shine and visibly blur imperfections, it stays on skin all day without dulling or drying complexion.

Why We Love It:

Power Play Foundation is sweatproof, waterproof, transfer-proof and provides all day wear. It is vegan, cruelty-free and free of talc, oil, fragrance, parabens and gluten.

Choosing Your Shade:

The Cover FX Shade System is based on undertone for a truly perfect match. To make shade matching simple, our shades are consistent across all formulas. Find your match in one Cover FX foundation and it’s your perfect match across all formulas.

AQUA (WATER) (EAU), DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPANEDIOL, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISODODECANE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, LAURYL PEG-10 TRIS(TRIMETHYLSILOXY)SILYLETHYL DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) HULL POWDER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIOLEIN, AMMONIUM C6-16 PERFLUOROALKYLETHYL PHOSPHATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, GLYCERYL DIOLEATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, ALCOHOL, METHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, ALTEROMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

• What is your favorite primer to use with this foundation?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new fo...15 Answers
  • Heard this is a very quick drying foundation and you have...11 Answers
Maritsa. G.
Garland, TX
Review for: G+40 more...
Love this foundation so much! I actually received this through Influenster and it literally matched my skin so perfectly. It does not feel cakey and it’s FULL COVERAGE! Now I’m very oily so compared to other foundations this does the job. I only have to dab my t zone. Would highly recommend
Tonya F.
Maidsville, WV
Review for: P20 more...
For me this foundation did not work at all. I did try it with a few different primers and it still was awful. It grabs onto any dry areas, pore, imperfections ect. You have to work quick to blend it because it does dry down quickly, The only pro for me I’d give is that it is long wearing.
Courtney S.
Las Vegas , NV
I really love this foundation. It provides amazing full coverage and doesn't look cakey. It covers any redness or blemishes I have and doesn't break out my face. Super blendable and buildable!
KT H.
NYC Tri-State
Review for: N20 more...
Amazing… Stays all day, even through some sweaty performances. Pretty matte finish for most, but I have oily skin… However my skin just looked a little dewy instead of being shiny in pictures.
Danielle T.
I haven’t tried the full size product, I got a sample size from Sephora and oily skin is my biggest concern after applying long-wear makeup. I’m pleased to say that my face looked substantially less oily midday with this product. It’s also incredibly light and breathable, which doesn’t happen often with a full-coverage foundation. Love this and will be buying a full bottle soon!
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
This is an amazing foundation, the best that I have tried in a long time❣️ This is truly like a second skin and so flawless! I used the Cover FX setting powder and it made it look perfect! No Cakeiness or settling into fine lines....purely amazing!! This is my go to from now on!
Cat H.
Lexington, KY
The foundation dries very fast so you have to apply it quickly. It streaks really bad and is very drying. It does stay on once it’s set though. That’s the only great thing about it. No transfer.
Jasmine S.
Platte City , MO
Review for: N90 more...
I have combination skin and I love this foundation. It doesn’t make my skin appear cakey/oily/dry. It makes my skin look smooth and glowy. Squeezing the bottle to get the foundation out was a new experience for me, but I enjoy it! I use about 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 squeezes and the coverage is pretty good.
Raquela D.
Belleville, IL
Review for: N110 more...
This foundation is a very good foundation . Ives a matte finish . A little goes a long way . It does transfer so it will have to be set pretty good . The foundation is very MUA kit worthy .
Jennifer H.
Bowling Green, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my first “high end” (aka not from the Walmart or Target) and I’ve been pleased. I love the squeeze release and it blends beautifully. I think it’s a good amount of coverage without being heavy and it’s buildable as well. I definitely recommend.
NATTRACTIVE R.
Irwindale, CA
Does this foundation blur pores???
Shae-Lynn S.
How is this in comparison to their other liquid foundation?
Chrissy O.
London
Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new for the spring/ winter .
Mallory L.
De Queen
What is your favorite thing about the cover fx foundation?
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
What primer should I use with this foundation?