BY COVER FX

Description:

A modern-matte foundation with weightless full coverage that provides sweatproof all-day wear, powerful shine control, and environmental protection.

What It Does:

Available in 40 diverse shades, this liquid foundation has buildable, medium to full coverage with a modern-matte finish. Loaded with a trio of ultra-fine powders that control shine and visibly blur imperfections, it stays on skin all day without dulling or drying complexion.

Why We Love It:

Power Play Foundation is sweatproof, waterproof, transfer-proof and provides all day wear. It is vegan, cruelty-free and free of talc, oil, fragrance, parabens and gluten.

Choosing Your Shade:

The Cover FX Shade System is based on undertone for a truly perfect match. To make shade matching simple, our shades are consistent across all formulas. Find your match in one Cover FX foundation and it’s your perfect match across all formulas.

AQUA (WATER) (EAU), DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPANEDIOL, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISODODECANE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, LAURYL PEG-10 TRIS(TRIMETHYLSILOXY)SILYLETHYL DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) HULL POWDER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIOLEIN, AMMONIUM C6-16 PERFLUOROALKYLETHYL PHOSPHATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, GLYCERYL DIOLEATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, ALCOHOL, METHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, ALTEROMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

• What is your favorite primer to use with this foundation?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new fo...15 Answers
  • Heard this is a very quick drying foundation and you have...11 Answers
Megan B.
Yucaipa, CA
I love this foundation it is perfect for my combination/oily skin and it keep me shine free and it doesn’t get patchy on me! I just got the wrong color it was too dark/orange on me but I fixed it with my concealer and other facial powders!
Niko W.
Atlanta, GA
Matte, smoothed and no pores! Sign me up! Cover Fx Power Play Foundation is amazing. The price is up there but it’s honestly worth it if you’re combo oily. It’s very lightweight and it dries quickly.
Tu B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this foundation. It's light to medium coverage. It can be applied with a sponge or a brush. Stay pretty well throughout the day. Good for my sensitive acne prone skin. The only down side is the packaging. It's a little hard to get the product out once it gets low. Would have liked a pump or a softer plastic to squeeze out the foundation. I have repurchased this multiple times!
Lindsey K.
Dayton, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I love cover FX for a lot of reasons. It matches my hard to match pale pinky skin tone. I do find I have to use more of this than their other foundations and it applied best with a beauty blender like applicator. The only downside is it left me a little dry and I am combo / oily so I make sure to use a hydrating primer under. It has great coverage power! Great for sensitive skin also!
Monica G.
Yonkers, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Lets start off with the fact that it doesn’t clog my pores! I love the fact that the aim of this brand was for acne based skin( I THINK) But it does not oxidize at all! And i got it probably in the summer of last year! Its a small bottle but you don’t need that much to get good coverage. When I had bad acne it would cover it! Love it! Super natural look
Michelle B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: N20 more...
This product gives really great coverage when you add layers! It is long lasting, good for oily skin but I found it to be too drying. It’s a matte finish. I wouldn’t personally buy againCOVER FX POWER PLAY FOUNDATION
Rubi L.
Austin, TX
Review for: G30 more...
Just received the new Cover FX Power Play Foundation and their Perfect Setting Powder and let me tell you that they are amazing! The foundation (shade G30) is creamy and so soft, and once it sets, it lasted a long time and had a matte finish. The coverage is great and it is buildable! It was a perfect fit with my skin color and it has become my new favorite foundation product!
Anna C.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my go to now for liquid foundation. Liquid foundations have always scared me, which is why I often feel like the odd man out for sticking with powder most of my life.
So when I discovered this brand, I fell in LOVE. The foundation applies as a liquid and dries feeling like a powder and it is great. I use it as a base before applying a powder foundation overtop, but it does a wonderful job covering up redness and evening my skin tone.
Maritsa. G.
Garland, TX
Review for: G+40 more...
Love this foundation so much! I actually received this through Influenster and it literally matched my skin so perfectly. It does not feel cakey and it’s FULL COVERAGE! Now I’m very oily so compared to other foundations this does the job. I only have to dab my t zone. Would highly recommend
Sarah G.
Florida, NY
Review for: G+40 more...
I am seriously obsessed with this foundation! I am a foundation junky and this is by far my favorite. Perfect for my oily skin with great coverage and lightweight so it doesn’t look caked on. I love how they have olive tones which is perfect for me because I have no pink in my skin whatsoever. My new HG I’m in love. Use for everyday wear and would def recommend to anyone!
NATTRACTIVE R.
Irwindale, CA
Does this foundation blur pores???
Shae-Lynn S.
How is this in comparison to their other liquid foundation?
Chrissy O.
London
Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new for the spring/ winter .
Mallory L.
De Queen
What is your favorite thing about the cover fx foundation?
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
What primer should I use with this foundation?