BY COVER FX

Description:

A modern-matte foundation with weightless full coverage that provides sweatproof all-day wear, powerful shine control, and environmental protection.

What It Does:

Available in 40 diverse shades, this liquid foundation has buildable, medium to full coverage with a modern-matte finish. Loaded with a trio of ultra-fine powders that control shine and visibly blur imperfections, it stays on skin all day without dulling or drying complexion.

Why We Love It:

Power Play Foundation is sweatproof, waterproof, transfer-proof and provides all day wear. It is vegan, cruelty-free and free of talc, oil, fragrance, parabens and gluten.

Choosing Your Shade:

The Cover FX Shade System is based on undertone for a truly perfect match. To make shade matching simple, our shades are consistent across all formulas. Find your match in one Cover FX foundation and it’s your perfect match across all formulas.

AQUA (WATER) (EAU), DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPANEDIOL, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISODODECANE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, LAURYL PEG-10 TRIS(TRIMETHYLSILOXY)SILYLETHYL DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) HULL POWDER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIOLEIN, AMMONIUM C6-16 PERFLUOROALKYLETHYL PHOSPHATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, GLYCERYL DIOLEATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, ALCOHOL, METHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, ALTEROMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

• What is your favorite primer to use with this foundation?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new fo...15 Answers
  • Heard this is a very quick drying foundation and you have...11 Answers
Jay M.
Review for: G60 more...
Perfect match! Long lasting and doesn’t look cakey! It’s so easy to apply and looks flawless! It is my every day foundation full coverage and a foundation I can rely on! Yes yes yes! I recommend to my friends and everyone looking for a perfect foundation!
Libby V.
Damascus , OR
Not the best coverage and dries up quick. I think better for oily skin since I have dry skin and it shows all my wrinkles or creates them. Good for normal/ oily skin and if you dont have any breakouts. those wont be covered
Maria A.
Clearwater , FL
Review for: N10 more...
This foundation lives up to most of its claims except the one that mattered the most to me: this is NOT full coverage, medium at best. The finish is a soft matte, very lightweight, and does stay on all day without oxidizing (I always have oxidizing in my foundations). Has little to no transfer and it also did not break me out. For ladies with dry skin make sure you moisturize. I have mostly oily skin and this looked patchy/cakey with my normal under makeup prep.
Nicole S.
CRANFORD, NJ
Hands down my favorite foundation of 2018. A) the color range is vast enough that even my ghostly self can find something that matches. B) the coverage it perfect for everyday use, a solid medium coverage that feels light on the skin. It blends like a dream and mixes well when I need to add some spf in. It's a natural finish so you don't end up feeling tight even after powder or oily after a few hours. Amazingly comfortable.
Bridget R.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: P10 more...
Definitely not my favorite foundation... It wasn't full coverage which was upsetting and started to look a little cakey when built up. It does have a very weightless feel on the skin and doesn't need to be set which is perfect for summer, though it did wear off my skin after about 4 hours. This is the kind of foundation I would use for running errands etc, not an event of any kind!
kenzie s.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Wanted to love this foundation so badly, but it emphasized my texture and didn’t last long on my skin at all. It was a semi light weight feel on the skin, and was easy to blend out. I have oily skin, sensitive skin and by the six hour mark, was rubbing off on my nose/cheeks. The coverage was meh, and it didn’t play well with my tarte shape tape either. It was mediocre at best and I wouldn’t repurchase. Bummer!
Annie F.
Monticello , IA
This Cover FX foundation has been life saving for me! I have combination skin, but it’s very sensitive. I have to be careful about what I use- but this foundation rocked. It stayed on the entire day without getting the look of “old makeup” - such as settling into the pores. I usually have to use a powder because I don’t like the way liquid looks, but this foundation is phenomenal. I would recommend it to anyone!
Melanie P.
Waller, TX
Review for: N10 more...
This is one of my favorite foundations today. I have tried another cover fx foundation in the past and I hated it with a passion, so when I saw this product I was hesitant to buy but after trying a sample I completely fell in love with this foundation. To be honest I will most definitely be purchasing this foundation so that I can have a extra it’s just that good.
Damilola A.
Review for: G100 more...
I don't like the way this sits on my face, my face just doesn't feel like me when I put this on, like I can feel the foundation on my face and I just don't like the way it looks on me. I have combination skin and I use the angel veil primer and this foundation still does not control my oils, so now I just mix it with other foundations but I'm sure I'll throw it out by the end of the yr when I declutter
Lanre E.
Richmond , VA
For few weeks now I have been trying out the new @coverfx power play foundation and I am impressed.
I love the fact that it’s Weightless, full coverage and long lasting paired with the CoverFx perfecting powder. I love the fact that it looks natural on my skin. I just wish It did not settle in my laugh lines.

NATTRACTIVE R.
Irwindale, CA
Does this foundation blur pores???
Shae-Lynn S.
How is this in comparison to their other liquid foundation?
Chrissy O.
London
Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new for the spring/ winter .
Mallory L.
De Queen
What is your favorite thing about the cover fx foundation?
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
What primer should I use with this foundation?

Sephora