BY COVER FX

Description:

A modern-matte foundation with weightless full coverage that provides sweatproof all-day wear, powerful shine control, and environmental protection.

What It Does:

Available in 40 diverse shades, this liquid foundation has buildable, medium to full coverage with a modern-matte finish. Loaded with a trio of ultra-fine powders that control shine and visibly blur imperfections, it stays on skin all day without dulling or drying complexion.

Why We Love It:

Power Play Foundation is sweatproof, waterproof, transfer-proof and provides all day wear. It is vegan, cruelty-free and free of talc, oil, fragrance, parabens and gluten.

Choosing Your Shade:

The Cover FX Shade System is based on undertone for a truly perfect match. To make shade matching simple, our shades are consistent across all formulas. Find your match in one Cover FX foundation and it’s your perfect match across all formulas.

AQUA (WATER) (EAU), DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPANEDIOL, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISODODECANE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, LAURYL PEG-10 TRIS(TRIMETHYLSILOXY)SILYLETHYL DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) HULL POWDER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIOLEIN, AMMONIUM C6-16 PERFLUOROALKYLETHYL PHOSPHATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, GLYCERYL DIOLEATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, ALCOHOL, METHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, ALTEROMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

• What is your favorite primer to use with this foundation?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new fo...15 Answers
  • Heard this is a very quick drying foundation and you have...11 Answers
Aquina T.
Oakland, CA
I absolutely loooooooved EVERYTHING about tge cover FX foundation! I love a foundation with good coverage and that doesn't feel too heavy. This has now become my favorite go to foundation! I was definately pleased and will definately be using Cover Fx on my clients!
Kelly G.
Westport, CT
Review for: G40 more...
I love the coverage and the color perfectly matched what I was looking for. It wasn't super heavy and really easy to apply once I got the hang of it. It's become a part of my makeup essentials and I'm looking forward to using it throughout the summer!
Ashley N.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Review for: G60 more...
COVER FX POWER PLAY FOUNDATION is A-MAZ-ING! first of all ... CoverFX is one of my favorite brands because it’s vegan and paraben-free. all of which ... are very important to me! this formula is perfect. it is so lightweight .. once it goes on your skin , you forget you’re even wearing it. it looks like i’m wearing absolutely nothing. EVERY GIRL SHOULD OWN!
Adrianne P.
Review for: G30 more...
This dynamic duo will give you the flawless look you have been waiting for. Both products are lightweight and gives you the airbrush look as well as having full coverage too! Perfect foundation for your whole day without a budge. Can’t wait to continue playing around with this product!

COVER FX POWER PLAY FOUNDATIONCOVER FX Perfect Setting Powder
Brandi S.
This foundation is absolutely amazing and I believe that it is super innovative and unique to the makeup world! The benefits of this foundation are:
Transfer-Proof ✔️
Water-Proof ✔️
Sweat-Proof ✔️
Full coverage ✔️
Matte ✔️
I love the packaging,the squeeze bottle is GENIUS ‼️‼️ I feel like I have absolutely nothing on my face. The coverage is nice due to the hyper-pigmentation and acne scarring I have. Plus the 40+ shades they have in the collection is great for WOC!
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: G30 more...
This stuff has a beautiful finish and doesn’t look cakey. It didn’t break me out. It made me a bit dewy at the end of the day but it didn’t look oily. Doesn’t feel heavy. Shade match was awesome especially if you have yellow undertones
Maggie W.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely love this foundation for oily skin! It is very very matte, so if you have dry skin you probably will not like this. It dries down really fast so you have to make sure you only put product on small parts of your face and blend them out before moving to the next part, if you put it all over your face it will dry down before you get to blend it all out. It looks beautiful on the skin and it feels very lightweight to me but it’s very very buildable!
Brandy L.
Flagstaff , AZ
Review for: N0 more...
I am in love with Cover FX Power Play Foundation! I have oily skin and this foundation mattifies somewhat on it own without powder and has such a light formula! It is also buildable, which makes it perfect for us red cheeked babes. The color matched perfectly, as they offer a huge variety of shades, and I highly recommend trying this foundation. It is best worn with a primer and doesn't sink into fine lines or large pores.
Chelsea M.
Bellerose, NY
Ugh! I absolutely adore this foundation. First of all this is the first foundation I’ve used that actually was my perfect shade match. I barely had to blend this down my neck because of how great the shade selection is. The product itself is super blendable and buildable. It’s definitely a light to medium coverage foundation but you can build it up to be full. It goes on smoothly and stays on all day. I always get compliments about how flawless my skin looks and trust me it hasn’t been as of late. I recommend this product x100000.
Breanna C.
Clarksburg, OH
I was matched for this shade and foundation at Sephora. It seems to be buildable, and i like the finish, but it clings to dry patches. It was super noticeable. I’m hoping it’s better with primer, because that’s my only complaint
NATTRACTIVE R.
Irwindale, CA
Does this foundation blur pores???
Shae-Lynn S.
How is this in comparison to their other liquid foundation?
Chrissy O.
London
Has anyone tried this foundation I’m looking for a new for the spring/ winter .
Mallory L.
De Queen
What is your favorite thing about the cover fx foundation?
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
What primer should I use with this foundation?