Shae-Lynn S.

How is this in comparison to their other liquid foundation?

Celina M.
Celina M.
3 weeks, 1 day ago
In my opinion this is their best foundation so far.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Cleveland , TN
3 months, 2 weeks ago
It was very lightweight but it was way too dark for me so I didn’t wear it
Eva P.
Eva P.
3 months, 3 weeks ago
It's really lightweight, but I prefer my other foundations because they're a little more full coverage. I didn't feel like this offered much coverage compared to those liquid ones.
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Waller, TX
3 months, 3 weeks ago
Compared to their other foundations this is way better
Ani E.
Ani E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
3 months, 4 weeks ago
I’ve actually found it to have amazing coverage when I use it. And the color match is perfect. Overall, doesn’t look cakey at all for me
Joanna G.
Joanna G.
4 months ago
As some people have already said, it's very lightweight! For a medium to full coverage foundation I was so pleasantly surprised at how I didn't feel this foundation on my skin, even at the end of a long day. It lasts all day too.
Fatema N.
Fatema N.
Jamaica, NY
4 months ago
It’s light weight and the coverage is AMAZING
Allison R.
Allison R.
Little Rock , AR
4 months ago
Unfortunately I have not tried their other foundations, but I love this one . It’s is very lightweight and it doesn’t feel like you have it on. It is matte but it does not look shiny it looks more airbrushed
Teresa N.
Teresa N.
4 months ago
Great for oily skin and if you’re looking for a medium coverage and matte finish
Chloé P.
Chloé P.
Placentia , CA
4 months ago
I love this foundation just because it feels light on my skin. It has complete coverage and has not dried nor made my skin more oily than it is. Its now one of mu favorite liquid foundations.