karen P.
San Jose , CA
Review for: G40 1.18 oz/ 35 mL more...
I was hesitant to try this because I don’t usually wear liquid foundation. I have always found powder foundation works best on my oily skin and I have been using mineral foundation for years. However, Influenster and Cover FX sent me this to try for free in a recent Voxbox for reviewing purposes so I figured I would give it a shot! I was surprised how well this foundation held up on my combination to oily skin, it seemed to last all day without breaking apart or sliding off. I paired it with the Cover FX setting powder to lock it in place and this seemed to do the job flawlessly, it kept the foundation in place and it didn’t move or get oily at all for hours. This foundation is targeted towards people with combination to oily skin and I did find this foundation on the dryer side, so if you have dry skin I’m not sure if you would love it. I would say this foundation provides medium coverage. The coverage was buildable but if you are use to a true full coverage foundation this may not be quite enough. It applied nicely with both my beauty blender and a foundation brush. The foundation goes on smoothly and dries to a matte finish. The packaging is sleek and comes with a fine squeeze top which keeps the product super clean and prevents wasting product. This Power Play foundation comes in 40 different shades. I was sent shade G40 and this matched my skin perfectly. I have to say I am very pleased with this foundation and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a long wear formula that can hold up on oily skin! Also, shout out to Cover FX for being CRUELTY FREE! YAY!☺️

COVER FX POWER PLAY FOUNDATION