COVER FX POWER PLAY FOUNDATION

Description:

A modern-matte foundation with weightless full coverage that provides sweatproof all-day wear, powerful shine control, and environmental protection.

What It Does:

Available in 40 diverse shades, this liquid foundation has buildable, medium to full coverage with a modern-matte finish. Loaded with a trio of ultra-fine powders that control shine and visibly blur imperfections, it stays on skin all day without dulling or drying complexion.

Why We Love It:

Power Play Foundation is sweatproof, waterproof, transfer-proof and provides all day wear. It is vegan, cruelty-free and free of talc, oil, fragrance, parabens and gluten.

Choosing Your Shade:

The Cover FX Shade System is based on undertone for a truly perfect match. To make shade matching simple, our shades are consistent across all formulas. Find your match in one Cover FX foundation and it’s your perfect match across all formulas.

AQUA (WATER) (EAU), DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPANEDIOL, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISODODECANE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, LAURYL PEG-10 TRIS(TRIMETHYLSILOXY)SILYLETHYL DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) HULL POWDER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIOLEIN, AMMONIUM C6-16 PERFLUOROALKYLETHYL PHOSPHATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, GLYCERYL DIOLEATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, ALCOHOL, METHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, ALTEROMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

how long does this foundation last?
What are y’all’s thoughts on this foundation? I want a matte or natural finish and full coverage ! Lmk !
i recently ordered this foundation as its on sale for $22 on sephora website. is there a foundation that this can be compared to?
Start your review of COVER FX POWER PLAY FOUNDATION!
Lellianne C.
Review for: G30
I love this foundation. It provides great coverage yet buildable. It doesn’t leave your skin cakey or dry. It blends nicely and matches my skin tone perfectly. Beautifully makes my face look naturally flawless. Highly recommend.
Crystal Y.
Oakland, CA
COVER FX POWER PLAY FOUNDATION uploaded by Crystal Y.
COVER FX POWER PLAY FOUNDATION uploaded by Crystal Y.
Review for: P50
I recently purchased this after doing a lot of research. I have oily/combination skin and need a foundation that lasts all day and keeps the oilies away. I’ve heard such great things about Power Play foundation, and was so excited to try it. Let’s start with the positives - Power Play comes in 40 shades, includes ‘skin loving’ ingredients , and is cruelty free. It claims to be a full coverage foundation, but I found it to be more medium coverage. It looks great right after I apply it, but within a couple of hours, my forehead starts to look a little shiny. The strange thing is, while it may look oily, it’s super dry. My biggest problem with this foundation is that it accentuates all of my fine lines and wrinkles, making me look older. For a foundation that retails for $44, I expect better.
Priscilla M.
Santa Ana , CA
COVER FX POWER PLAY FOUNDATION uploaded by Priscilla M.
Review for: G50
My FAVORITE FOUNDATION EVER. it’s not cakey. Lasts all day and is the perfect shade for my skin
Sarah S.
Rockford, MI
COVER FX POWER PLAY FOUNDATION uploaded by Sarah S.
Review for: N0
This is actually a pretty decent foundation. Its super liquidy and goes on super smooth with my Blendiful or sponge. A brush left me streaky. I do hate the drip/squeeze dispenser. I have to eye how much im using instead of number of pumps. It has a satin almost dewy finish but i have oily skin as well. It hasnt bunched up or flaked on me yet. It is a really wet formula that takes for ever to dry down.
Kysha F.
Hot Springs, AR
COVER FX POWER PLAY FOUNDATION uploaded by Kysha F.
Review for: N20
I have spent a small fortune on foundations in trying so many different ones out and I have to say, I think this one is my favorite! It goes on smooth, it has a matte finish (I set my whole face with setting powder) It is full coverage and actually lasts on my combo skin all day! A lady at Sephora told me this foundation is actually waterproof and I believe it because you do have to really wash to get it off.. but I’m ok with that! It stays put! Plus, also I love that it’s a “clean” product so it’s good for you! I can’t recommend this enough!
Janiyah E.
Newark, NJ
I love this foundation! It looks natural and does not cake up. I had it on for 8 hours and only needed to add powder to my t-zone areas. It does not feel dry at all. My new go to!
Amber G.
Atlanta, GA
COVER FX POWER PLAY FOUNDATION uploaded by Amber G.
COVER FX POWER PLAY FOUNDATION uploaded by Amber G.
Review for: G+60
I bought this product because I was looking for a clean foundation. I was skeptical because I’ve used many high end foundations and have pretty high standards. To my surprise, I was very pleased. This color was the perfect match for my summer shade. It is about a medium coverage, but very buildable. I will say this dries pretty quickly, so be sure you’re ready to blend when applied. It’s lasts all day and doesn’t budge. If you have very dry skin, I don’t think this will be a good foundation as it’s very very matte.
Nneka O.
Syracuse, NY
This has become my #1 fave foundation.   I have not tested it in warmer weather as yet but it has stayed matte throught 14hrs of wear without adding powder or blotting.  I have dry combination skin (oily T-zone) and this has by far been my best experience trying out a new foundation.  I even did a review on YouTube.  I couldn't stop looking at my skin.  Just amazing!  I absolutely recommend.
Emily P.
Milwaukee, WI
COVER FX POWER PLAY FOUNDATION uploaded by Emily P.
Review for: N0
This foundation has really great coverage. I have the sample pack, and it was great. I’ll actually be buying a full size bottle because I liked it so much. It didn’t oxidize which I really liked. It has really great coverage and stayed on without running or bleeding for a few hours in the humid summer air. When I went to wash it off I had a hard time getting it off actually, I was pretty impressed. But that also makes me concerned about how deep in my pours it’s getting, and if I’ll be able to fully clean my face after using. Still going to give it a try!
Supreme P.
Saint Albans , NY
COVER FX POWER PLAY FOUNDATION uploaded by Supreme P.
Review for: G60
All natural and the best foundation I have ever used on my face I am eczema prong and sensitive

108 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...