COVER FX Perfector Face Palette Medium-Deep 0.68 oz/ 19.4 g

A travel-friendly palette of six must-have complexion essentials designed to be taken on-the-go. Highlighted Ingredients: - Mica and Silica: Smooth the look of fine lines, minimize the look of pores, and provide an all-over soft-focus, filter effect. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: Sculpt with contour and blush, illuminate with two shimmering highlighters, and find your perfect finish with the brightener and finishing powder for a glowing, multidimensional look anywhere and everywhere you go. This Palette Contains:(Each sold separately)Light-Medium:- 0.15 oz/ 4.4 g Finishing Powder in Stellar- 0.07 oz/ 2.2 g Brightener in Moonbeam- 0.11 oz/ 3.2 g Contour in Silhouette- 0.11 oz/ 3.2 g Blush in Sublime- 2 x 0.11 oz/ 3.2 g Highlighter in Starlight, Divine Medium-Deep:- 0.15 oz/ 4.4 g Finishing Powder in Solar- 0.07 oz/ 2.2 g Brightener in Sunbeam- 0.11 oz/ 3.2 g Contour in Shadow- 0.11 oz/ 3.2 g Blush in Majestic- 2 x 0.11 oz/ 3.2 g Highlighter in Twilight, Heavenly

This my absolute favorite pallete! I looove every single shade in it! What are your thoughts??
COVER FX Perfector Face Palette Medium-Deep 0.68 oz/ 19.4 g ? Does anyone have a problem with patchiness when applying the contour
Donde puedo comprarlo?
Start your review of COVER FX Perfector Face Palette Medium-Deep 0.68 oz/ 19.4 g!
Stunning face palette on medium to deep skin tones. This is a great product for every day use. Its great for travel and my clients are living for it!! The shades blend like silk and it's super easy to apply. I highly recommend this product!! Amazing!
Aurora, IL
The highlighters are so pretty, the blush is beautiful. I've never used a contour before the one seems to be perfect for my complexion. The brightener is perfect and works for many eye looks. I haven't found myself using the face brightener though.
Reynoldsville, PA
not bad pigmentations. i did enjoy that it’s all in one palette for your face and the difference in the two highlighters colors. high shimmer finishes which i love. the only thing is i received darker colors than my skin tone is from boxycharm.
Appleton, WI
I received the palette as a gift and fell in love with the highlighter Twilight and the palette as a whole. Making Twilight highlighter as its own product would be great.If it is sold alone that"s awesome. Pros: it has everything you need in this small palette that fits well in a small case. And a highlighter that will leave you shining, formula is creamy and feels nice on the skin. will recommend
Louisville , KY
I love this palette. I actually use it all over my face - eyes, cheeks, nose. It make a great contour. Also if you are traveling just take this for your all over look. It comes in light/medium. I would definitely recommend this product.
Portland, OR
I got this in a boxycharm box and it’s a great product. Cover Fx has really solid products. I find myself using the bronzer and the highlighter the most on this palette. The blush isn’t my favorite. But great for a cohesive skin look
Glen Ellyn , IL
1,067 reviews
I just received this awesome palette in my March boxycharm . I truly love the dark shades of blush and the pigmentation on the highlight shades ! I wish the palette came with a mirror. But it’s still an awesome palette. Highly recommend .
You know I got a little to dark of shades but I find ways to make it work . The shades are stunning regardless and the quality is really nice! It’s a good overall face palette that has about everything
Dallas, TX
I love this palette, it’s a tad bit dark for me but with a light hand I can definitely make it work! The contour and highlights on these are my fav. The pigment is INSANE but it’s super easy to blend.
New Orleans , LA
I love e erything about this pallet. The blush with a little highlighter on top looks AWESOME. The finishing powder gives your face a nice glow. This definitely is a good addition to my makeup routine